Chapter 42 Crisis

Just as Li Mo wanted to ask him what he meant, he was pulled into his arms by someone. The familiar smell was Ling Xicheng.

Ling Xicheng and Li Xuan planned to find Li Mo after smoking their cigarettes, but as soon as they entered the door, they saw a man hugging Li Mo from behind with malicious intentions. Ling Xicheng hurried over and pulled Li Mo out, "What's the matter?"

Li Mo shook his head and said nothing, but looked at the man with wary eyes. He was already suspicious of Guan Eryuan, but hearing him mention Lingxi City, especially the profound meaning in his words made him feel creepy. It's as if everything has already been decided, and they are just pawns in this person's hands.

Ling Xicheng saw Li Mo's nervousness, and patted him on the shoulder to make him relax. Standing in front of Guan Eryuan, Ling Xicheng's eyes became a little colder, and his tone became serious, "Your Excellency seems to take good care of my Momo?" "Nothing, I just hit it off with Li

Ershao , chatted a few more words, haha, you are Ling Xicheng! I have long admired your name." The man shook hands with him enthusiastically, as if he didn't care about the hostility in Ling Xicheng's eyes, but deliberately blinked at him, as if he was familiar with him. "You must be jealous!"

Ling Xicheng frowned, the attitude of the person in front of him made him feel very uncomfortable. It's been a long time since I dared to speak to him in such a frivolous tone. Ling Xicheng didn't answer, but stretched out his hand to pull Li Mo behind him. He vaguely sensed that this person seemed to have some inexplicable hostility towards Li Mo. Ling Xicheng turned his head to look at Li Xuan, and asked him with his eyes if he knew this person, Li Xuan shook his head at him, expressing that it was also the first time he had seen him.

"Oh! Don't be so defensive, anyway, we will be friends in the future." Guan Eryuan said and handed a business card to Li Xuan and Ling Xicheng respectively. When Ling Xicheng reached out to take it, he grabbed his wrist with his backhand and leaned into his ear and asked, "Mr. Ling, can you take a step to talk? I have wanted to see you for a long time!"

Ling Xicheng dodged his head in annoyance, and glanced at the business card in his hand, Nianliu Law Firm. Looking at the man in front of him again, he was dressed in a suit and leather shoes but couldn't hide the ruffian aura on his body. His facial features were very correct, but there was a hint of malice in his eyes. Although Ling Xicheng really didn't want to have any contact with him, his perception told him that he shouldn't refuse. After comforting Li Mo, who was a little disturbed, and motioned Li Xuan to take care of him for a while, Ling Xicheng followed Guan Eryuan to the side.

"I don't know why Mr. Guan is looking for me?"

"Haha, it's boring to talk so cautiously. Okay, let me introduce myself formally. Guan Eryuan is from the Liuliu Law Firm. I'm here today to deal with Mr. Li Ziyu's funeral. "

"Really? Then you should talk to Li Xuan, what's the use of asking me?" "

Of course it's useful, aren't you and Li Ziyu lovers?" Guan Eryuan looked at Ling with a look of surprise. Xicheng "Instead of finding a brother who doesn't want to admit his identity, it's more appropriate to find a loving and righteous lover like you!" "

I'm really sorry, I have nothing to do with Li Ziyu."

"It doesn't matter if it doesn't matter." !" Guan Eryuan spread his hands, and glanced at his watch again, "Actually, I don't have anything to say to you alone, I just want to delay time." "..." Ling Xicheng couldn't stand it and turned around to leave

. Er Yuan is simply insane, his words are not only incoherent, but also have no logical relationship at all, and he is also brain-dead to listen to him talking nonsense for a long time.

"Lingxi City!" Guan Eryuan called to stop him, "I heard that Li Mo is a very clear-cut person who likes and dislikes. Although he looks silent at ordinary times, he will not look back when he is sure of things. Tell me, if Li Mo knows How would you react if you were killed by someone once?"

"What did you say?" Ling Xicheng looked at Guan Eryuan in surprise, his face turned pale instantly, what did he mean, how did he know that Li Mo was killed by someone? wrong! That was a matter of the previous life, and now Li Mo is still living by his side.

"Oh, I was just talking casually. Why is your face so ugly?" "

..." Ling Xicheng was speechless. He slept in front of Li Mo's tomb for a while because he was tired, but when he woke up, he returned home. to 6 years ago. This matter has always been the biggest secret in his heart, and he has never mentioned it to anyone. This Guan Eryuan, is he joking or does he really know something, or in other words, he is not the only one who has that kind of adventure? Ling Xicheng was taken aback by his guess, and didn't know what to say.

"Don't get me wrong, I don't mean anything malicious. On the contrary, I'm very interested in you. I invite you here just to hope that you won't get involved in this senseless war." Guan Eryuan said that the two brothers patted Ling The back of Xicheng. "I think Ling is always a smart person, didn't he suffer enough before?" "

You did the stairs? What is the relationship between you and Li Ziyu?"

"What stairs? I don't know." Guan Eryuan smiled Be presumptuous, pointing to where the Li family brothers were standing and changing the subject, "Do you believe that I will know the future? The wall behind the so-called Li Ziyu's body will explode with a bang in a while, it's not that ordinary The explosion will bring disaster to Chi Yu. You said, one is a brother who grew up together, and the other is a marriage partner who wants to make up for it. In this case, who will you save?" Ling Xicheng glanced at his

finger There was nothing unusual about the corpse covered by the white cloth. Looking back at Guan Eryuan, he saw something similar to a remote control in his hand. Ling Xicheng was startled, and without thinking about anything else, he snatched the things in his hand, and shouted at the top of his voice, "Erxuan, Momo, get out of there!" "Ah?"

Li Xuan couldn't react, Looking at Ling Xicheng strangely, Li Mo also looked puzzled.

Ling Xicheng ignored him, but stared at Guan Eryuan nervously, intending to restrain him as soon as he made a move. Unexpectedly, Guan Eryuan didn't have much reaction to him snatching the remote control, instead he leisurely took out a cigarette and put it in his mouth. Then he smiled at himself, reached into his arms, and took out another identical remote control.

"You!" Before Ling Xicheng had time to grab it, Guan Eryuan pressed the button in the middle of the remote control, Ling Xicheng felt a thump in his heart, thinking something was going to happen. However, the surrounding area was quiet, and there were no explosions. Looking at Guan Eryuan again, he lowered his head and lit the cigarette on his lips with the flame coming from the top of the remote control. Ling Xicheng blankly pressed the remote control button in his hand, only to realize that these two were just a lighter with a strange shape.

"Are you kidding me?" Ling Xicheng resisted the urge to beat Guan Eryuan up.

"Hehe, relax, I'm just joking with you."

"What do you want to do?"

"It doesn't matter what I want to do. It's getting late, and I should go back." Guan Eryuan snuffed out With the cigarette in his hand, he put away his smile and said to Ling Xicheng solemnly, "I came here today because someone asked me to bring you a sentence, the Li family can live, but Li Mo must die! This time it's just a little greeting from me. I won't be so lucky this time. I wish you a happy life!" After finishing speaking, Guan Eryuan left with a light smile.

Ling Xicheng looked at his back, his heart was in a mess.

Li Mo walked up to him and asked with concern, "What did you say to him, why do you look so bad?"

Ling Xicheng shook his head, grabbed Li Mo's arm and said to him seriously, "Mo Mo, from today onwards, Don't take a step away from my side."

"What happened to you just now?" Li Xuan also walked over with Li Mo. Li Xuan knew that although Ling Xicheng was unreliable in some small things in life, he was always serious and steady outside, and rarely lost his composure like this. He was very curious what Guan Eryuan and Ling Xicheng said would make him His complexion changed drastically.

Ling Xicheng did not immediately answer Li Xuan's question. Rubbing the center of his brows tiredly, he had a headache from Guan Eryuan's nonsense. This will calm down and understand what is wrong. Guan Eryuan, rather Zheng Yuan, should be the Zheng family that Mu Zhaohe said before to be careful. "Li Xuan, I suspect that Guan Eryuan is with the people who wanted to deal with the Li family before, or that he is the person behind Li Ziyu's backstage." "Is there any evidence?" "

He

told me that the Li family can Live, Li Mo must die." Ling Xicheng said here, holding Li Mo in his arms worriedly, "Li Xuan, this is no longer a joke, it is a warning. I know you don't want me to get involved in the Li family's affairs, but this is a matter of concern Mo Mo's safety, I hope you can tell me the truth."

"He really said that?" Li Xuan's face also changed, he always thought that these people came for Li's house, what he did to Li Mo before The incident was just incidental, but unexpectedly, it was because of Li Mo himself. "Xicheng, I can't decide this matter alone, you wait until I go back and discuss it with my dad!" "

Okay, I hope you don't make me wait too long."

"Yes, I got it. By the way, Xicheng!" Li Xuan suddenly thought Woke up, the topic before the two of them didn't seem to be this, "You haven't said why you asked us to leave there just now?" "

This..." Ling Xicheng didn't expect Li Xuan to remember this, hesitated, and explained, "Guan Eryuan He told me that there was a bomb in the wall behind Li Ziyu's body, and asked me if I believed it, and then he took out a remote control-like thing, I thought he was serious, and thought..." "Think that if you press it, it will explode

? Li Xuan stared at Ling Xicheng with wide eyes, and couldn't help interrupting him, "You are Ling Xicheng, right? You weren't pretended by others? You believe such a weird thing, do you think you're making a movie? Hahahaha, originally It's quite a serious matter, if you say it like this, oops! You're going to kill me!"

"Get out!" Ling Xicheng depressedly pushed Li Xuan away, pulled Li Mo back and walked out of the morgue.

Mu Zhaohe was taking an afternoon nap at home when he received the notification, and he knew something had happened when Li Xuan called him at this time, "What's the matter? Call me now?" "This..."

Li Xuan's tone was hesitant. Yuan, I have something to tell you, Li Ziyu is dead." Li Xuan didn't know if it was appropriate to tell him this. He had heard about Mo Ziyuan and Li Ziyu before, and unlike Ling Xicheng, Mo Ziyuan seemed to still have a little old affection for Li Ziyu.

"What?" Mo Ziyuan was stunned. Although he and Li Ziyu had passed, the news of Li Ziyu's death still made him feel cold all over, as if he had lost something in his heart.

Mu Zhaohe heard that something was wrong in the room, so he pushed the door open and went in without knocking. Facing Mo Ziyuan's pale face, he was also startled, "What's the matter?"

"Li Ziyu is dead." Mo Ziyuan's voice contained indescribable bitterness.

"If you die, then die!" Mu Zhaohe walked over, held Mo Ziyuan's shoulders and made him sit on the bed, "There are more people dying on the earth every day, so why not turn around as usual? Don't act sympathetic, I don't know." I thought it was your little lover who died!"

"..." Looking at Mu Zhaohe's indifferent look, Mo Ziyuan felt angry for some reason, "Don't joke around at this time! It's human life!"

"Using your feelings to drug Li Xuan's father, design to destroy Li Mo and Ling Xicheng's marriage, and frame Li Mo, such a person deserves your sorrow for him? Mo Ziyuan, I don't know if you still have such a heart." Mother's side."

"Not your business!" Mo Ziyuan turned away in embarrassment, he knew what Mu Zhaohe said, and he also knew that he should not be soft-hearted, but he couldn't control his emotions.

"It's none of my business! But I can't bear the idiot look of you who counts money for others after being tricked!" "

What does my appearance have to do with you? You were just brought back by me." !"