Chapter 2 Rebirth

"Mr. Ling, are you sure you have considered it? If you have considered it, you can sign the divorce agreement."

Ling Xicheng looked in surprise at the lawyer holding the divorce agreement in front of him, and at the opposite Li who said nothing. ink. He stood up in a gaffe and even knocked down the black tea on the table. What's the situation, isn't Li Mo already dead? Who is sitting here? He still remembered closing his eyes, leaning against Li Mo's tombstone, how he was face to face with Li Mo when he opened his eyes. Who is this playing a prank? Inadvertently, he scanned the calendar on the phone beside the table, 2014/06/02, that was the day when he and Li Mo divorced.

"You...is it okay?" Li Mo asked hesitantly. He came to accept the result today. Ling Xicheng hadn't come home for a month. He knew the meaning of it, but in the end he didn't even say the words to persuade him to stay. No, yes, he has no reason, the relationship between them is just a family marriage, Ling Xicheng doesn't love him at all. He could even clearly see the hickey that inadvertently leaked from Ling Xicheng's collar. Li Ziyu, his half-brother, told him the truth that his lover didn't love him.

Even so, he still couldn't bear it. Looking at Ling Xicheng's instantly pale face, he was puzzled, shouldn't he be very happy? After finally getting rid of him, Li Ziyu could be with the upright Li Ziyu, why did his face turn so pale the moment he saw the divorce agreement.

Ling Xicheng felt like he was in a dream, holding up the teacup with trembling hands, he could clearly feel the residual heat on the teacup. He pinched his thigh fiercely, the pain told him that everything was true, for some reason, he went back to the time when he divorced Li Mo. At this time, nothing happened to the Li family, and Li Mo was still alive.

"I..." He heard Li Mo's hesitant question with some concern, he opened his mouth but his voice became hoarse. Facing Li Mo's quiet eyes, Ling Xicheng panickedly picked up the car keys and mobile phone, turned and left this place where he didn't know how to face it.

Ling Xicheng drove the car in a daze, not knowing where to go. His mind was in turmoil, and he needed to sort out his thoughts. Looking at the familiar or unfamiliar scenes on both sides of the street, he clearly understood that he had returned to 6 years ago. Ling Xicheng had never thought about such a fantasy thing, but he was inexplicably ecstatic. Li Mo, the person who made him have doubts and guilt for 5 years is still there.

Parking the car casually on the side of the road, Ling Xicheng lay on the steering wheel, carefully recalling what happened during this time period. He remembered that a month ago, it was his birthday, on that day he drank too much and slept with Li Ziyu. The next day he hugged Li Ziyu who was crying and said sorry, saying that he would divorce Li Mo and be with him. In the next month, his parents and Li Mo's parents talked with him, but he insisted on going his own way and insisted on divorcing Li Mo. Li Mo's elder brother Li Xuan even went to his office to fight him. A rich farce unfolded like an ethics drama at eight o'clock. In the end, it was Li Mo who stood up and said calmly, Xicheng, if we really can't make it through, let's get a divorce. He made an appointment with a lawyer, drew up a divorce agreement and divided the property, waiting for both parties to sign.

Ling Xicheng still remembered the words Li Xuan cried, "Li Mo, he loves you." Even though he never heard it from Li Mo himself, he still believed it. Li Mo is a very introverted person, doesn't talk much, and has a good grasp of the details of life. He always remembers that he doesn't like to eat greasy things in the morning, he doesn't like white clothes, he likes black tea in the afternoon, he hates sweets, he likes mango and peach, he gets dizzy after drinking wine, he doesn't like to talk too much after get off work, he needs a quiet space . The phone rang, and it was Li Ziyu. Ling Xicheng answered the call, but he didn't know what to say.

"Brother Xicheng, where are you? Is the divorce agreement signed yet? You said you were coming to pick me up, why haven't you come yet?" Li Ziyu's voice was brisk, complaining and coquettish.

"I have something to do here temporarily, you can eat dinner by yourself." Ling Xicheng didn't know what kind of mentality he should face Li Ziyu now, so he said perfunctorily that he wanted to hang up the phone.

"What's wrong? Is it not going well? Li Mo doesn't plan to sign, does he? I knew he wouldn't let you go so easily!" Li Ziyu's voice became a little sharp, which hurt Ling Xicheng's eardrum.

"It has nothing to do with Li Mo, something happened to me. Xiaoyu, don't think too much, I'll hang up first." Rubbing the center of his eyebrows tiredly, Ling Xicheng felt very tired.

"Brother Xicheng, what's the matter with you? Didn't you agree to divorce and stay with me? Why did you change suddenly? Could it be Li Mo...

" There is a temporary matter." Ling Xicheng interrupted Li Ziyu roughly, he didn't understand, he had already made it very clear, it had nothing to do with Li Mo, why Li Ziyu still went to Li Mo's side.

"I don't believe it! You won't speak for Li Mo again, do you not love me anymore? Yesterday you agreed to stay with me all the time, why did it suddenly change today?" Li Ziyu's voice has

changed With a crying voice, Ling Xicheng definitely couldn't help but want to comfort him when he heard him like this in the past, but today he has experienced such things as going back in time, which has made him physically and mentally exhausted. "Does Xiaoyu really want to be with me forever?"

"Of course, you always know my heart, Brother Xicheng. I'm not a casual person. If I didn't really like you, how could I..." Li

Zi Yu's tone sounded very sincere, and the last words were a little shy and suggestive. But the sentence that I am not a casual person makes Ling Xicheng feel very ironic, isn't it a casual person? Then why are you with four men at the same time? In Li Ziyu's mind, what kind of person is Ling Xicheng.

At the beginning, the two of them were together for 5 years, except for the first three months of dating, they never hugged each other to sleep. Li Ziyu said that he has the same love for everyone, and he can't do without any of them. He doesn't know about others, but he still understands Mo Ziyuan who has the deepest relationship with him.

He still remembers the night when the Li family fell from power, he and Mo Ziyuan got drunk at the bar. Mo Ziyuan asked him, what do you think we are trying to do, to bring down the Li family with unwarranted reasons, and even consume his own family? Benefits, and finally changed a heart that was divided into four? He looked at the sadness in Mo Ziyuan's eyes, his throat was blocked and he couldn't speak. The long-awaited goal has been achieved, and what should have been a night spent with a lover turns out to be two men sitting and drinking because their lover is in another person's bed.

He knew that Mo Ziyuan felt uncomfortable in his heart, who wouldn't want a lover to look at him wholeheartedly, but what could he say? Compared to Mo Ziyuan, he felt even more guilty. Li Xuan was his childhood friend, and Li Mo was his ex-wife, but he destroyed them with his own hands. Is this Li Ziyu's love? Except for himself, everyone else is living in contradiction and pain.

"Ziyu, let's calm down. I'm too tired recently, so I'll hang up first." After hanging up the phone indifferently, Ling Xicheng suddenly wanted to see Li Mo. So he turned the car around and drove to his former home.

Standing at the door of his former home, Ling Xicheng felt a sense of familiarity and strangeness. Since he divorced Li Mo, he has never returned to this place where the two lived together for a year. He took out the key and opened the door, and he saw the living room at a glance. Li Mo was sitting inside. He was in a daze, and he didn't seem to notice that there was one more person in the room, and he was unconsciously stirring the cold black tea in his hand, with a confused look on his face. Ling Xicheng walked to Li Mo's side and hugged him like that, buried his head on Li Mo's neck, and said in a low voice, "Li Mo, I'm back."

Li Mo was kicked by Ling Xicheng who came back suddenly. Jumping, I heard his voice was so hoarse, I couldn't care about anything else for a while, hugged him back and asked, "What's the matter? I felt something was wrong in the afternoon, what's wrong with my throat? Did you catch a cold?"

"Why do you care about me? Don't you blame me?" Listening to Li Mo's concerned words, Ling Xicheng couldn't tell what it was like. He treated Li Mo like that, cheated after marriage, and indulged Li Ziyu's ridicule towards him. After growing up, he didn't even go home. Even the divorce agreement was discussed with him by the lawyer. After the two had a showdown, he didn't even call Li Mo. But what Li Mo cares most about is not the unsigned divorce. The agreement, but his voice, he can understand that in Li Mo's heart, Lingxi City is the most important.

"..." Li Mo sighed softly, "Xicheng, are you tired? If you are tired, go upstairs and sleep for a while." Li Mo's voice is very gentle, or he has always been like this Gentle, with little ups and downs in the tone, and the volume is just right, not like Li Ziyu's coquettishness seen between youths and teenagers, but with the calmness and tolerance of a mature man.

"I'm tired, so I don't want to move anymore. Li Mo, let me hug you for a while, just for a while." Ling Xicheng suddenly felt very relieved. The loss in front of Li Mo's tomb before, facing Li Ziyu's sadness, for Li Ziyu The Li family's guilt seemed to be appeased all at once, he closed his eyes exhaustedly and hugged Li Mo, lay down on the sofa and fell asleep.

Li Mo looked suspiciously at the man nestled in his arms, obviously taller than him, but stubbornly nestled in his arms, the hands around his waist stubbornly refused to let go. He felt that something was wrong with Ling Xicheng today, it seemed that his expression changed the moment he got the divorce agreement.

Isn't he the one who wants to divorce the most? What happened to make him change so quickly. Seeing that he was still frowning unsteadily while asleep, Li Mo felt sore in his heart, did Li Ziyu treat him badly? Otherwise, why is his face so ugly and his eyes so sad?

This afternoon, he sat on the sofa thinking about it. Yes, he loved Ling Xicheng, so when Ling Xicheng told him that he would be happy only with Li Ziyu, he gave up their marriage. He hopes that he can live happily, even if this happiness is bought with his own pain. But when he heard Ling Xicheng holding him in a hoarse voice and saying that Li Mo should be hugged for a while, his heart suddenly became confused. He didn't sign the divorce agreement, and he went home to find him after a month. Does it mean that he still has some feelings for him? What about Li Ziyu? How does he feel about it?

"Li Mo, Li Mo, don't die..." Ling Xicheng suddenly opened his eyes, and fiercely kept Li Mo beside him. He had a dream. He dreamed that Li Mo died at home, his thin face with only cheekbones distorted into a strange shape by the overdose of drugs, and there was stinky vomit around the body. Ling Xicheng stared at Li Mo's face. At this time, Li Mo was still the young master of the Li family, with a superior life and a stable job. Although the one-month farce had made him thinner, and his eyes were blackened, but He is still so gentle. Trembling, he touched Li Mo's eyes, there was worry and confusion in those eyes, "Li Mo..."