Chapter 28 Return

As soon as Ling Xicheng arrived at the hospital, he saw Li Mo and Wenli sitting on the bench. He hurried to Li Mo and pulled Li Mo's wrist to see his injury.

"What's going on here?" Ling Xicheng felt distressed seeing Li Mo's listless look. Less than a week after he left, Li Mo was injured.

"..." Li Mo lowered his head and said nothing, he hadn't figured out how to tell Ling Xicheng about this.

Ling Xicheng waved to Wenli at the side, signaling him to leave first. Then he sat next to Li Mo and asked him, "Why, don't you want to see me?"

Li Mo raised his head and looked at Ling Xicheng, not knowing what to say. At this moment, Ling Xicheng, who was sitting next to him, was dressed in travel and dust, and his brows were also a little tired. But the way he looked at himself was very warm, filled with concern and distress. Li Mo couldn't control his body, and slowly leaned his head on Ling Xicheng's shoulder. After going through so many things this day, Li Mo felt very tired and just wanted to find someone to rely on.

Ling Xicheng sighed, hugged Li Mo in his arms, and kissed his forehead comfortingly, "Why don't you talk? Is your hand hurting too much?"

Li Mo shook his head and said, "No." Ling Xicheng's embrace was very warm, and Li Mo Mo could clearly smell the tobacco on his body. In such a comfortable atmosphere, Li Mo didn't want to talk too much, but just wanted to lean quietly for a while.

"Why are you so careless? It's because I've been on a business trip for too long, so I hurt myself intentionally, so I will take you with me wherever I go?" Ling Xicheng knew that Li Mo didn't want to talk, so he deliberately teased him with words, so that he wouldn't let his mind go Pressed in my heart.

"Nonsense!" Li Mo glared at him, this person is really not serious at all. But Ling Xicheng's attitude reassured him a lot. Li Mo thought to himself, maybe after telling Ling Xicheng what happened, he would believe in himself unconditionally! But I was also a little worried that if Li Ziyu was the first person Ling Xicheng went to see, would he think it was his fault.

"This is not nonsense, show me how your hand is doing." Seeing Li Mo speak, Ling Xicheng felt a little relieved. Before coming here, he had heard about the general process of the incident from Wenli. Although he didn't know the details, he believed that it had nothing to do with Li Mo. He was afraid that Li Mo would keep everything in his heart like he did in his previous life, and in the end he would be full of infamy.

"The doctor prescribed the medicine, and said it's fine, just keep it up." Li Mo didn't stretch out his hands, but still tucked them in his sleeves, he didn't want Ling Xicheng to see him in a mess.

"Really? Then let me see it first." Ling Xicheng said as he pulled Li Mo's wrist to look at the injury on his hand. Li Mo's right hand was completely covered, and there was no obvious reason for it, but the swelling on his left hand and the blisters that had become shriveled after being pricked were even more shocking. Ling Xicheng hugged Li Mo tightly, "Why are you acting like a little idiot? It hurts so much! How did you make it, tell me!" Li Mo

simply told Ling Xicheng what happened, a little worried Look at Ling Xicheng's reaction.

"Were you the only two in the office at that time?" Ling Xicheng frowned. This matter was a bit difficult to handle, only the two of them were there, Li Ziyu was carried out covered in blood, and although Li Mo was seriously injured, no one knew. If things go on like this, no matter what the truth is, in the eyes of others, it will be Li Mo's fault.

"En." Looking at Ling Xicheng's serious expression, Li Mo's eyes dimmed, Li Mo thought that Ling Xicheng was doubting the authenticity of his words.

"Did Li Xuan come to the door when Li Ziyu fell?" Ling Xicheng didn't notice what was wrong with Li Mo. He felt that everyone seemed to have overlooked some details about this matter.

"Yes." Li Mo frowned, letting go of the little sadness in his heart. He also felt that the timing of his brother's appearance was too coincidental.

"Then did Li Ziyu do anything special before or when he opened the door?" Ling Xicheng recalled the incident when Li Ziyu was pushed down the stairs by Li Mo in the previous life. It was such a coincidence that he heard the quarrel in the stairwell, Then as soon as he walked over, he saw Li Mo standing on a high place, and Li Ziyu fell from it, just like what happened today, the timing was just right.

"He seemed to have checked his phone before opening the door." Li Mo carefully recalled the scene at that time, and suddenly thought that Li Ziyu seemed to have made a small movement before standing up from the sofa. "I thought he had something to leave, but I didn't expect him to come back after opening the door. Could it be that he knew my brother and Mo Ziyuan were coming?

" There were a lot of people, Ling Xicheng sighed secretly, he still underestimated Li Ziyu.

"If this is the case, then Li Ziyu is too ruthless. Xicheng, you didn't see the scene at that time, he bled a lot... Isn't he afraid of a foreigner?" Li Mo was taken aback by Ling Xicheng's guess , It's not that he didn't suspect that Li Ziyu was deliberately framed, but recalling the pool of blood on the ground, he couldn't believe it.

"He is reluctant to lose his precious life!" Ling Xicheng said with a sneer. Ling Xicheng can be sure that since that post, it was all planned by Li Ziyu, in order to lure Li Mo into the game step by step.

Li Mo didn't answer, he didn't understand why Li Ziyu would go to such lengths to calculate himself, just to make that cleaner run away? That's too much.

"Let's not talk about that." Ling Xicheng looked at Li Mo's hand and asked him, "Did the doctor say when to change the medicine?" "

Well, it's all prescribed, and I can just change the medicine at home tomorrow. I will return to see you in three days. "

Ling Xicheng picked up Li Mo's case and looked at it, but still felt uneasy. Remembering that Mo Ziyuan was studying surgery, he quickly called him.

"Hello, Xicheng?" Mo Ziyuan's voice was very low. He and Li Xuan were also in the hospital. The injury on Li Ziyu's body was not as serious as it looked. After arriving at the hospital, the bleeding on his hand stopped, but there was no need for stitches. It's just that Li Ziyu's spirit has not been good, she is always trembling, and she seems to be frightened. He and Li Xuan had no choice but to stay with them now.

"Ziyuan, is it convenient for you to talk?" Hearing Mo Ziyuan's soft voice, Ling Xicheng guessed that he was also in the hospital.

"Wait a minute." Mo Ziyuan stood up and left Li Ziyu's ward, motioning for Li Xuan to come out as well. "Are you back from Japan?" Mo Ziyuan turned on his cell phone and listened to it with Li Xuan.

"Yeah, if I don't come back again, I don't know if Mo Mo is dead." Ling Xicheng's tone was very bad.

"What kind of attitude do you have? Li Mo is my younger brother!" Li Xuan was furious at Ling Xicheng's yin and yang words.

"Yeah! Then when you took Li Ziyu to the hospital, why didn't you find that Mo Mo's hand was seriously injured! Erxuan, you are a brother anyway, and you leave your brother alone, but look forward to the future for outsiders. Really!" Ling Xicheng was a little annoyed, Li Xuan said that he would take good care of Li Mo when he left before, but in the end he took care of him like this. Thinking about it, when Li Mo watched Li Xuan take Li Ziyu away, he must have felt very sad. Thinking of this, even though he knew that he was unintentional, Ling Xicheng wanted to squeeze him a few words.

"Okay, Xicheng, don't make noise for now, where are you two? Xuanzi and I will go there." Looking at Li Xuan who was about to explode beside him, Mo Ziyuan hurriedly held him down.

"Mo Mo just came out of the emergency room, and now we are sitting on the bench in the hospital hall. The doctor said it's all right, but I'm not at ease. Come and have a look, and tell me what you should pay attention to by the way."

"Okay, let's go there now." Mo Ziyuan quickly agreed. After hanging up the phone, I went to find them both with Li Xuan.

"Where is the injury? Why didn't you say it just now?" Li Xuan saw Li Mo's pale face leaning on Ling Xicheng's body from a long distance away, and immediately rushed over to see Li Mo's injury.

"It's okay, don't worry." Li Mo avoided it slightly, and he didn't say anything on purpose. At that time, he himself was taken aback by the situation, worried that Li Ziyu might have something wrong. My own hands are not so important.

Ling Xicheng didn't care about the strange attitude between the two brothers, stood up and helped Li Mo and Mo Ziyuan and said, "Mo Mo's hands were both burned, the left hand was better, and the right hand was scalded badly. It was Wenli and Zhang Huiqing who sent him off just now." Come on, when I arrived, the doctor had already packed everything, but I was still a little uneasy, so you can take a look." "

Well, then go to my office first!" Mo Ziyuan glanced at Li Mo hanging outside. Half of the back of his left hand is red, and the inside of the palm is covered with blisters. If the right hand is more serious, it is unknown what kind of injury it will be. I didn't care about anything else for a while, so I hurriedly took it to my office.

Mo Ziyuan gently unwrapped the gauze on Li Mo's right hand, the wound under the gauze made all three present gasp. Ling Xicheng's arm supporting Li Mo trembled slightly, and couldn't help asking him, " Did you not

hide when he splashed you with the cup?"

It looks more serious, it doesn't hurt anything, don't worry." Although Li Mo was also in severe pain, but seeing Ling Xicheng's anxious look, he had no choice but to hold back the pain to comfort him.

"What the hell is going on? Are you an idiot? Why won't Ziyuan show you in the office! Always thinking about others!" Li Xuan patted the table irritably, he felt that he was really It's too negligent, I don't know what kind of temperament Li Mo is, why I was deceived by his pretending calm expression, and I didn't realize that he was hurt so badly.

Ling Xicheng glanced at Li Xuan, hugged Li Mo into his arms, and repeated what Li Mo said before.

"Damn it..." Li Xuan was dumbfounded when he heard that, he knew that with Li Mo's character, he would not push people so viciously, there must be something wrong with it, but Li Ziyu's self-abuse is really beyond Li Xuan's imagination of.

Mo Ziyuan re-wrapped Li Mo's wound in silence, without speaking for a while. He felt a little strange in Li Ziyu's ward just now. At the beginning, the incident happened suddenly, he was startled by Li Ziyu's appearance, and he was not calm. After everything was settled, the vague inadequacy became more and more obvious.

From his professional point of view, although Li Ziyu's injury looks serious, it is just an ordinary skin trauma. At that time, the amount of blood in Li Mo's office that had half his body stained red was very strange. According to the amount of blood loss, it is impossible for Li Ziyu to stay awake all the time. In Chenshi's hall, although Li Ziyu looked weak, but his thinking was quite clear, and the words he said to the reporter were also strongly suggestive. On the contrary, I was looking at Li Mo's hand, although there was no blood, but the burn was the worst and he suffered the most. Comparing the two sides, even if Mo Ziyuan is no longer willing to believe that Li Ziyu is cheating, he can no longer deceive himself and others.

"How did he become like this?" Mo Ziyuan sighed deeply, he couldn't imagine that the boy who was once so beautiful has now become a person with deep scheming and unscrupulous methods.

"Maybe it's not that he has become like this, but we have never seen him clearly." Ling Xicheng understood Mo Ziyuan's feelings. He has also experienced this kind of pain of not knowing people well. Fortunately, he has Li Mo to accompany him all the time. Seeing Li Mo's hands being rewrapped, Ling Xicheng was worried that there was something wrong with him, he lowered his head and asked, "Is there any other discomfort?" "No, don't worry, it's really all right

. " Li Mo smiled consolingly at Ling Xicheng, although the injury on his hand was painful, but he didn't want him to worry about himself.

Ling Xicheng's cell phone rang suddenly, it was Wenli's call, "What's wrong?"

"Senior, I saw a few reporters outside the hospital just now, and overheard a sentence, they seemed to say they were going to interview Li Ziyu." Wen Li's tone was a little anxious. How the reporter got here is unclear, but he understands that if Li Ziyu is the first to tell the "truth", the result will definitely be detrimental to Li Mo.

"I see, you go back to Chenshi first, and I will settle this matter."

"Okay, senior, you and Li Mo should also be careful."

"It seems that Li Ziyu is going to pour this dirty water on Mo Mo. "Hung up Wenli's phone, Ling Xicheng's tone was indescribably cold. His patience with Li Ziyu had reached its limit. Those feelings that were not real enough in the previous life have all been exhausted in this life.

"What are you going to do?" Li Xuan asked him.

"Nothing to do, go home first." Ling Xicheng already had a way to deal with it in his heart, but seeing Li Mo's pale face, he decided to put all these aside and let Li Mo rest first. "I'll talk about everything tomorrow. Everyone is tired today."

"You really are..." Li Xuan felt a little helpless seeing his old god around.

"Don't worry, I won't let Mo Mo suffer." Ling Xicheng asked Mo Ziyuan carefully where Li Mo's hands need attention, and then took Li Mo away.

The author has something to say: The kitten who has been playing games for two consecutive days said that something is really missing in his life. PS In order to express my resentment, I will send one to the small theater. I heard that Ling Boss' Kitchen Adventure is

today Boss Ling's chef

Li Mo: [Suspicious face] Can you do it? = =

Ling Xicheng: No problem! n(*≧▽≦*)nLi

Mo: Wait, that's vinegar not soy sauce, you can't add sugar at this time and it will get mushy @#¥%#@¥...(+﹏+)~Dear, you really OK?

Ling Xicheng: Probably Σ( ° △ °|||)︴After

half an hour...

Ling Xicheng: Daughter-in-law, the things in this pot are so evil, let's go out and eat! ~(≧▽≦)/~

Li Mo: Get lost! Let your kitchen make me a pig! (╯‵*′)╯︵┻━┻