Chapter 18 Employment

Li Mo felt that since he and Ling Xicheng talked in the office the day before yesterday, Ling Xicheng had become more and more clingy. For example, now that I am preparing breakfast, the man holding me behind me sticks to my body like a big plaster and cannot be removed.

"Do you want to have breakfast? I won't be able to move at all!" Li Mo pushed the person behind him helplessly.

"Why can't you move?" Ling Xicheng shook Li Mo's arm, "Isn't this a good way to move?" "

I won't compete with you, get up quickly, I'll be late for work later!" Li Mo looked into the pot The tumbling porridge was a little anxious, it was almost eight o'clock, and the meal was not ready yet.

"It's still early, Mo Mo, why don't you make that bunny steamed bun recently?" Ling Xicheng reached out to help Li Mo turn off the gas stove, his head was still lazily resting on Li Mo's shoulder.

"Are you a kid? It was a mistake last time. Get up quickly, you'll be really late." "

Okay, hug me again, Mo Mo is sleepy." Ling Xicheng deliberately pretended to be pitiful .

"You slept too late yesterday, get off work early today, and come back to have a good rest at night." Turning to look at Ling Xicheng who was leaning on him, Li Mo also felt sorry for him. Now Zhengzhi Chenshi is the busiest time, and the matter of changing raw materials that I mentioned earlier has added a lot of workload to Ling Xicheng. Seeing that Ling Xicheng was still negotiating with the manager of the procurement department about the source of raw materials in the middle of the night, Li Mo felt very sorry

. Don't worry." Occasionally working overtime is nothing to Ling Xicheng's body, he just saw that Li Mo was worried about him, so he couldn't help but want to complain to him. Does this count as being coquettish with Li Mo? Ling Xicheng was stunned by the two big characters that came to mind, and quickly shook his head to regain his composure, "Momo, when are you going to move upstairs? Everything has been packed!"

"In two days!" Li Mo felt a headache when he thought of the office that Ling Xicheng had tidied up. In all fairness, it was indeed his favorite style, but after all, he was in the company, and Li Mo couldn't bear to think of his unkempt appearance sitting there working. See.

"You don't like it?" Seeing Li Mo frowning, Ling Xicheng asked.

"No, don't you think the decoration is too homely?"

"I don't think so! Isn't it said that those who study art should find inspiration in a comfortable environment? You don't like to take care of those trivial administrative matters, I will tell you later Find an assistant to deal with it, and just concentrate on drawing!"

"That's not too good." Hearing Ling Xicheng's straightforward answer, Li Mo shook his head.

"What's wrong? I'll ask someone to change it again. Could it be that you still like green plants? Or raise a cat?" Ling Xicheng tried to think about the hobbies of those artists in his impression and asked Li Mo.

"The more you talk, the more outrageous it is! It's you, why do you keep asking me to move there?" Li Mo felt that Ling Xicheng in front of him had an aura called "two", which was simply horrible to watch.

"Li Ziyu will come to work today, I am worried about you." Ling Xicheng carefully took Li Mo's hand and said, "It is obvious that Li Ziyu is definitely not your opponent, but he has so many eyes, I am afraid that he will plot against you in private ""

"Didn't you let Zhao Liang watch?"

"Even if it is under the nose, it is difficult to guarantee a mistake, let alone you change to the top floor with me, it is because we are in love with each other, and it is not because you are sincerely avoiding him. Okay Mo Mo, don't make me worry."

"Well, I'll move as soon as I arrive at work today, you can let me go now!" Li Mo thought to himself, if it was really boring to face Li Ziyu's face every day Yes, moving upstairs would be nice too. As for green plants, you can grow a pot of spider orchids, and a pot of green radish or mint on the desk is also very good. For cats... forget it!

Today is Li Ziyu's first day reporting at Chenshi. He thought about it for a long time, and finally did not choose a formal suit and tie, but wore a pair of dark jeans with a white casual suit, a beige silk shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned, and a leather necklace around his neck , the necklace pendant just hangs in the middle of the collarbone, showing the fairness of the skin. Li Ziyu looked at the mirror and thought it was not bad. He has always been dressed as a well-behaved student in front of Lingxi City, and this slightly yuppie attire also adds a bit of a mature feeling to himself, which makes people's eyes shine.

Li Ziyu stood downstairs at Chenshi's building and hesitated for a while, instead of entering through the main entrance, he turned to the exclusive elevator in the parking lot. After trying to press the password, Li Ziyu felt relieved when he found that it hadn't changed. It seems that Ling Xicheng still has feelings for him, and he said to break up, but he didn't completely break the connection between the two.

I still live in the house I bought for myself in Lingxi City, and the password of this elevator has not been changed on my birthday, so Li Ziyu thought about entering the elevator and going to the top floor.

As soon as I got out of the elevator door, I saw someone moving things near the president's office. After asking one by one, I realized that Ling Xicheng ordered the preparation, and it seemed that it was a new office for someone. Li Ziyu thought about it. There are indeed many new employees in Chenshi, but he is the only one who has a relationship with Ling Xicheng. Could it be that Ling Xicheng specially prepared it for him?

Looking at the books in the box, they are basically professional books related to jewelry design. It should be that Ling Xicheng is afraid that his major is not suitable, so he used it to popularize professional knowledge for himself! He is still so careful. From this point of view, the previous indifference should be because he hoped that he would take the initiative to find him! Think about it too, how could the person who was obedient to him before change his mind overnight?

As soon as Wenli walked to the door of Lingxicheng's office to see how Li Mo's office was being cleaned up, he saw Li Ziyu standing aside in a daze. He hurried over and asked, "Is Mr. Li here today for something? It's not time for work yet."

"I, I'm here to report." Li Ziyu would feel a little nervous every time he saw Wenli. Although he didn't know why, he always felt that Wenli's sharp eyes seemed to be able to see through his essence.

"You can report to the HR department. You don't need to come here to the president's office." Wenli frowned slightly. Of course he knew Li Ziyu's purpose for coming here. In all fairness, he doesn't like Li Ziyu, he always thinks that he speaks and does things with calculations, and he is a person who can't talk to him. He is also happy to hear about the increasingly intimate relationship between Ling Xicheng and Li Mo. Therefore, he did not want Li Ziyu to have too much contact with Ling Xicheng.

"I know, I just want to see Brother Xicheng."

"See Mr. Ling? Do you have an appointment?" Seeing Li Ziyu's pitiful appearance, Wenli felt tired. This is taking herself as the heroine of a romance novel ? Is Qiong Yao possessed so sad?

"You didn't need to make an appointment before, Secretary Wen... do you hate me?"

"You misunderstood, I always treat visiting guests equally. But I would like to remind you that if you want to work in Chenshi in the future, it is best Change your dress style. Although the company does not have strict rules, as a new employee, formal attire can show that you attach importance to work!" "You... I know."

Li Ziyu's face was meek, and his side His hands were clenched tightly. Wenli is just a secretary, if he is still favored by Ling Xicheng like before, how dare he talk to him like this.

"Then there's nothing else to do, you'd better go down first, we still haven't finished what Mr. Ling ordered." Wenli saw off the guests with a cold attitude regardless of what Li Ziyu was thinking.

Seeing that Wenli was acting like a businessman, Li Ziyu didn't have any good countermeasures. Looking at the time, it was indeed not too early, so I had to go downstairs to report to the personnel department. Li Ziyu can finally go to the design department after listening to the company regulations explained by the head of the personnel department for a long time.

In the corridor outside the manager, Li Ziyu met Li Mo. Li Mo was wearing a dark blue suit, holding a folder and walked past him without looking sideways, as if he hadn't seen him, "Li Mo!" Li Ziyu couldn't help calling him.

Li Mo stopped in his tracks and glanced at him, "What can I do for you?"

"I've been working at Chenshi since today." Li Ziyu's tone was somewhat provocative.

"Oh, congratulations." Li Mo looked Li Ziyu up and down, and frowned slightly, wondering what he was wearing. Li Ziyu does have a good appearance, and her tight jeans fully show her well-proportioned long legs. The silk shirt fits snugly on the body, making the waist look slimmer. If it's a date, this outfit can indeed show his charm, but if it's for work... Li Mo pondered, since he's not his secretary, he should stop meddling in his own business.

"What kind of reaction is this? Are you guilty?" Li Ziyu stared into Li Mo's eyes, it's impossible, how could Li Mo not panic at all, isn't he worried that he will snatch Ling Xicheng again?

"Where you work has nothing to do with me, why should I feel guilty? It's okay, I'm going back to the office!" Li Mo felt that every time Li Ziyu stopped him, he would say some inexplicable words, he really couldn't understand what Li Ziyu wanted to express What, just a word of casual notice, then turned around and left.

Li Ziyu looked at Li Mo's back on the elevator, feeling a little strange in his heart. Li Mo's office is on this floor, why does he still use the elevator? Shaking her head and not thinking about it, Li Ziyu planned to report to the manager's office first.

Knocking on the door, Li Ziyu walked into the manager's office. "Excuse me, Manager Zhao. I'm Li Ziyu, the new secretary." Although he and Zhao Liang are old friends, Li Ziyu still officially greeted him. There is a private connection.

"Don't bother, the Human Resources Department has informed me that you are coming today. Although I was in a hurry, I still cleaned up the office." Facing Li Ziyu, Zhao Liang felt a little resentful in his heart. If it wasn't for him, he wouldn't have been bullied. Xicheng found out about taking bribes privately. Thinking about Ling Xicheng's instructions, Zhao Liang still had a smile on his face, looking at Li Ziyu as if he was looking at a promising junior.

"Thank you, I've troubled you." Li Ziyu thought to herself, she was really in a hurry, when she went upstairs in the morning, she still had something to move.

"It's okay, we are all colleagues. From now on, you will work in Minister Li's former office, which is also close to my place. Minister Li still has some books that have not been moved. If you are not in a hurry, just wait here for a while." "What

? ?" Li Ziyu looked at Zhao Liang in surprise, the office he had heard before was actually prepared by Ling Xicheng for Li Mo? Li Ziyu's heart was in turmoil at the moment, Ling Xicheng was so interested in Li Mo in just a few days? Could it be that Ling Xicheng really wanted to cut off all ties with him? This is impossible, Li Mo doesn't have that great ability, he can capture Ling Xicheng in just a few days. Li Ziyu just wanted to rush to Ling Xicheng and ask him what he was thinking, but he knew clearly that he couldn't do that.

"President Ling arranged this. He said that the secretary's office was going to be vacated as a rest room. It just so happened that Minister Li was going to move to the top floor, so the vacant office will be assigned to you." Zhao Liang observed Li Ziyu's behavior while talking. expression.

"Since it's Xicheng... Uh, no, President Ling arranged it, so I'll just do it. Then I'll go there now." Li Ziyu greeted Zhao Liang with a pale face and went out.

Watching Li Ziyu leave, Zhao Liang dialed the inside line of the CEO's office, "Boss Ling, I've done it according to your instructions." "

Well, keep an eye on the person for me. You can give him more unimportant copywriting work. Don't let him get in touch with the company's internal affairs."

"Understood."

"Then hang up first." Ling Xicheng got up and stood by the window, thinking, Li Ziyu, what exactly do you want to do?