Chapter 26 Dispute

When Li Mo and Wenli arrived at Chenshi, it was already late. To their surprise, the door of Chenshi was unusually clean, and there was no sign of a reporter at all.

"What's the situation? Could it be that the PR department resolved it on its own?" Wen Li asked Li Mo strangely.

Li Mo shook his head to express that he didn't know, so he walked directly to the exclusive elevator and entered the password. Without actually sitting in his office, Li Mo always felt uneasy. As soon as the elevator opened, Li Mo and Wenli heard Zhang Huiqing arguing with someone.

Ever since Zhang Huiqing received a call from Ling Xicheng in the morning, he had been guarding the door of Li Mo's office with his tablet. Although he didn't know why Boss Ling made such an order, he felt that he was right to listen to Ling Xicheng.

Sure enough, not long after Zhang Huiqing arrived, he saw a cleaning staff holding a key and preparing to open the door of Li Mo's office.

"Please wait!" Zhang Huiqing quickly stopped him, "Mr. Ling said that no one can enter Minister Li's office today. You can clean up after Minister Li arrives!" Are you sure it's Boss Ling's instruction?" The cleaner's voice was very low, and she didn't look up when Zhang Huiqing stopped her.

"Of course, Boss Ling called me just now." In order to prevent him from believing it, Zhang Huiqing took out his mobile phone and called up the call records to show him.

"How do I know you're not fooling me? Get out of the way quickly and don't disturb my work."

Zhang Huiqing felt that something was wrong. Although this person was wearing a cleaner's costume, he seemed to be a man. He remembered that the cleaner on the top floor seemed to be a 50 The old aunt "Are you the person who usually works here? Why don't I remember you!"

Hearing Zhang Huiqing's words, the man's eyes flickered slightly, and before he could open his mouth to explain, he heard another person coming from the stairs "What is this doing? Why are you all standing at the door?"

Zhang Huiqing turned his head and saw that it was Li Ziyu. How did he come here? Zhang Huiqing looked at him suspiciously, thinking to himself, could it be that the reason why President Ling let himself guard here before was to prevent Li Ziyu from entering? Zhang Huiqing stood cautiously at Li Mo's door without speaking.

"Assistant Li, you came at the right time. This man won't let me clean this office, and I don't know what he does." The cleaner suddenly became bolder when he saw Li Ziyu, and the panic just now gone.

Zhang Huiqing frowned, "It was Boss Ling's order not to let him in. If you have any opinions, call Boss Ling yourself!" The more he looked at the cleaner, the more he felt something was wrong. There is no male cleaner on the top floor, where did this person come from, and what is he going to do in the senior's office?

"Why didn't I hear Brother Xicheng say that masters are not allowed on the top floor?" Li Ziyu looked at Zhang Huiqing with a half-smile, with a hint of mockery in his tone.

"You don't work on the top floor, why did Mr. Ling inform you?" Zhang Huiqing's tone was also particularly blunt. Ever since Li Ziyu deliberately said that Li Mo was not good in front of him that day, Zhang Huiqing hated him very much.

"What's your tone? You're just a dog raised by Li Mo, get out of the way! I want to go in!" "

You!" Zhang Huiqing was choked by Li Ziyu's strange words, and just when he didn't know how to reply, he heard the voice in the corridor Wenli's voice came from the other end. "I thought Secretary Li was a very well-educated person, but it turned out to be nothing more than that."

Zhang Huiqing finally let go of his heart, and when Wenli and Li Mo approached, he said, "Brother Wen, senior, Mr. Don't let people in here, and say that he has asked people to check the post, and he will be back in the afternoon at the latest. Let me tell the senior to eat well at noon, don't worry, if something goes wrong, he will take care of it! "

"Well, I see, you've done a good job." Li Mo patted Zhang Huiqing's head comfortingly, then turned to ask the cleaning staff, "I think you're very unfamiliar. When did you come to Chenshi? I'm recruiting you." Who came in?"

"I..." The man hesitated for a long time without speaking.

Wen Li, who had been watching his movements, found that he seemed to be peeking at Li Ziyu, so he took a step forward and stood between him and Li Ziyu, "Minister Li asked you, what have you been watching Secretary Li for?" Lift your head up!" Wenli's tone became much harsher.

The cleaner was so frightened by Wenli that he turned around and ran away as soon as he pushed him away. Wenli was pushed and staggered, Li Mo hurriedly supported him to prevent him from falling, and the cleaner ran away from the stairwell in just such a delay. Wenli snorted coldly, took out his mobile phone and called the security room.

"I'm Wenli. Hurry up and send someone to guard the gate for me to see if there is a new face. From now on, all people who go out from Chenshi must show their work permits and ID cards at the same time. If they don't match, I will detain them! I'd like to see how capable this man is, and how he can escape from under my nose!"

Wen Li's last sentence almost stared Li Ziyu in the eyes, but unfortunately, Li Ziyu didn't seem to respond. "I still have to contact the public relations department and the technical department, and I'll leave it to you first." Wen idealized that he still had other things to be busy with, so he couldn't spend all his time here. After pondering for a while, it is better to leave Li Ziyu to Li Mo to deal with, after all, this is also a family matter of the Li family.

"En," Li Mo signaled Wenli not to worry, turned his head and opened the office door, signaled Zhang Huiqing to go back to his office first, and turned a blind eye to Li Ziyu who was standing beside him.

"Aren't you going to invite me in together?" Li Ziyu stretched out his hand to stop Li Mo.

"I'm going in to work, what are you going in for?" Li Mo patted Li Ziyu's hand away, not even looking at him.

"I'll send you a copy of the material for the manager." Li Ziyu changed from the tit-for-tat just now and spoke softly.

"Oh?" Li Mo raised his eyebrows and said nothing, he felt that such Li Ziyu was a bit abnormal. Ever since Li Ziyu and his mother arrived at their home, the two of them have been at odds with each other. Li Ziyu's tone made him very uncomfortable, but he silently moved half of his body away so that Li Ziyu could walk in.

This was the first time Li Ziyu stepped into Li Mo's office, he looked around, put the folder in his hand on Li Mo's desk, and then sat on the sofa by himself.

"You still have something to do?" Li Mo frowned, he didn't understand what else he and Li Ziyu could talk about.

"I'm fine, can I chat with you?" Li Ziyu smiled happily, as if she didn't know that she was unwelcome.

"What do you mean?"

"It seems that every time you talk to me, you have to ask this question." Li Ziyu looked at Li Mo slowly, "Do you feel that the frequency of our conversations will never be the same since we were young?" On one wavelength?" Looking at the phone, Li Ziyu stood up and walked towards the door. He opened the door of the office, but didn't go out, turned around and came back.

Li Mo stared at Li Ziyu vigilantly, wondering what he was going to do, but Li Ziyu just took a cup of boiling water from the water dispenser with a disposable paper cup.

"Li Mo, has anyone ever told you that your hands are particularly beautiful?" Li Ziyu's lips curled up into a smile, and his big cat eyes were half-closed like a "bad kid" who was playing tricks.

"..." Li Mo recalled that when he was a child, Li Ziyu was not favored when he first arrived at Li's house. Although he was not neglected, he was not taken seriously either. Once, he laughed happily like this, and then his favorite gardener uncle was kicked out of Li's house because his father, Lan Hua, was raised to death. From then on, the people working in Li's family respected him a lot. Seeing Li Ziyu walking towards him with a water glass, Li Mo instinctively took a step back, but he didn't stop Li Ziyu from moving.

Li Ziyu quickly grabbed Li Mo's hand, before he could react, poured a whole cup of boiling water directly on Li Mo's hand. There was a sharp pain in Li Mo's hand, and he pushed Li Ziyu away subconsciously. Li Mo felt that he didn't use much strength, but Li Ziyu fell heavily on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

The sound of shattering glass and the exclamation at the door came together, but Li Mo didn't seem to hear anything. He only noticed the mocking smile on Li Ziyu's lips, and the blood oozing from his arms and hands. The posture of Li Ziyu's fall was very coincidental. First, he knocked down the crystal vase on the coffee table, and then smashed a corner of the coffee table. When he finally fell, Li Ziyu's left arm hit the fragment of the vase.

"What's the matter?" Li Xuan stood at the door and looked at the mess in the room, startled. He and Mo Ziyuan had just settled their father down, worried that something would happen to Li Mo's side, so they hurried over here.

After arriving at Chenshi, they found that although Ling Xicheng was not there, things were settled very well, and the two of them were relieved a lot. After talking to Wenli on the phone, the two of them went directly to the top floor. As soon as he walked through the corner of the corridor, he saw the door of Li Mo's office was wide open, and he could faintly hear someone talking inside. Li Xuan was worried about Li Mo, so he took two steps quickly, and happened to see Li Mo push Li Ziyu away, and Li Ziyu fell on the ground. Scene on fragment of vase.

Although he doesn't like Li Ziyu, and knows Li Ziyu's misdemeanor towards the Li family, after all, he has lived together for so long, and he still can't do nothing about it. What's more, the situation in front of him seemed to be that his younger brother had hurt someone. Li Xuanqiang felt a little complicated, so he had to ask Li Mo what happened.

"I can't tell, don't worry about it, let Ziyuan see how he is first." Li Mo didn't know how to tell Li Xuan for a while, seeing Mo Ziyuan coming with him, he hurriedly let them see Li Ziyu Case.

Mo Ziyuan followed Li Xuan and saw Li Ziyu's injury. As a doctor, he ignored the Li family brothers who didn't know what they were thinking, and hurried forward to check Li Ziyu's condition.

Li Ziyu fell heavily, Mo Ziyuan supported his shoulders and wanted him to leave the position of the broken vase first, but Li Ziyu seemed unable to exert any strength, so he could only lean against him softly. Mo Ziyuan had no choice but to pick him up and put him on the sofa beside him.

Li Ziyu half leaned against Mo Ziyuan's arms, trembling slightly, like a frightened little animal. Li Xuan was the first to react, and asked Li Mo, "Where is the medicine box?"

Li Mo pointed to the cabinet beside the bookshelf. Li Xuan hurried over to take it out and handed it to Mo Ziyuan.

"Are you okay?" Sensing that Li Mo's expression was not quite right, Li Xuan walked to him and asked about his situation.

"It doesn't matter to me." Li Mo's brain has not reacted yet, he is still thinking about what happened just now.

Li Xuan thought Li Mo was shocked, so he didn't speak.

Li Ziyu's fall did not hurt him lightly. There is a shirt on the arm, but there are only a few skin wounds. Although the wound is long, it only needs to stop the bleeding. The key point is that the wound on the back of the hand is still covered with many shattered glass shards, two of which are deeply pierced into the flesh, reflecting the blood, which looks a bit strange.

Mo Ziyuan managed to pick out the fragments with tweezers, and other places were also treated with medicine, but the wound on the back of his hand could not stop the bleeding. Mo Ziyuan pressed the wound tightly with clean gauze, and said to Li Xuan, "Go to the hospital quickly, and put the rest aside." Seeing that the situation was not good, Li Xuan didn't have time to explain anything, so he could only

pat him comfortingly. Patting Li Mo on the shoulder, he followed Mo Ziyuan downstairs.

The author has something to say: Everyone seems to be very interested in the cp of Wenlijia~ Here is a small theater, I hope you like it (づ ̄3 ̄)づ

Host: Next, we will invite our male god of the Republic of China, Mr. Zhang Huiran! ~(≧▽≦)/~

However, five minutes passed, and no one appeared...

Host: I just received a call from the program team. Master Huiran is on his way just after finishing the announcement. Please wait a moment. ╮(╯▽╰)╭The

behind-the-scenes director at this time

: Didn't I tell you to look good on people! Why did it suddenly disappear! (╯‵*′)╯︵┻━┻Agent

: This Er Que has lost himself again (#‵′)

Zhang Huiran, who doesn't know where he is, is on the phone with Wenli

Zhang Huiran: My wife is so scary, I'm not responsible My manager lost me again┭┮﹏┭┮Wen

Li: ...I must not know this idiot O___O"...