Chapter 52 The Truth

Ever since Li Xuan stopped going back to Li's house, he has been staying at Ling Xicheng's house. At the beginning, he didn't care about what Ling Xicheng said about the Zheng family's dealing with him, but after experiencing two consecutive dangers, he finally realized the importance of the problem. After living in Ling's nest for almost 4 months, Li Xuan felt that he was about to grow grass. Li Xuan kicked Ling Xicheng irritably, and Li Xuan said, "Xicheng, let's find Ziyuan to go out for a drink together!

" I also miss him a little. I don't know what's wrong, Mo Ziyuan seems to always meet that kind of lover with strange attributes. Li Ziyu didn't talk about it before, but now Mu Zhaohe has gone too far. He looks like a docile boy in front of Mo Ziyuan, with a sweet smile and a soft tone. Pretty nice. But as soon as Mo Ziyuan left, he changed suddenly, his poisonous tongue and conceit were nothing, and that gossip temperament was really unbearable for him and Li Xuan.

"Don't mention him to me..." Li Xuan also had a headache for this person. I don't know what Mu Zhaohe does, he looks like a young master who has nothing to do, but there is nothing he doesn't know. Thinking of the last time he and Ling Xicheng were ridiculed by Mu Zhaohe because of the stalk about frying the kitchen, Li Xuan had the urge to strangle him to death. Who can tell himself why a situation where only three people are present is known by a fourth person? Did Mu Zhaohe press the surveillance at Ling's house?

"Which of you two is going to buy a bag of starch?" Li Mo's voice came from the kitchen, interrupting the two people who were chatting.

Li Xuan took a look at Ling Xicheng who was lying on the sofa, pretending to be a gentleman, and picked up his coat to go out.

Standing by the shelf of the supermarket, Li Xuan carefully read the instructions for each starch with a serious look.

"... Mo Mo didn't seem to say what kind of starch he wants. Here are potato starch, corn starch, sweet potato starch...mung bean starch?" Li Xuan picked up the bag of mung bean starch in surprise, looked at the product introduction behind him curiously, and mouthed "Oh, now the seasoning is getting more and more advanced, there are so many kinds of starch, even mung beans can be turned into starch!"

Because Li Xuan was too focused, he didn't notice that a man beside him had been watching him for a long time. "Ah! Am I blocking your way? I'm sorry, you go first."

"Do you want to buy starch?" the man asked.

"Well, my brother asked me to buy it back, but it's also the first time I bought this thing, and I don't know which one to buy!" Li Xuan replied a little embarrassed, rubbing his nose, not paying attention to the finger at all because Touched with starch bag and stained with white powder.

"Dirty." The man took out a handkerchief from his pants pocket, and helped Li Xuan wipe off the starch sticking to his nose. Ignoring Li Xuan's surprised eyes, he picked up a bag of cornstarch and handed it to him, "I think your brother probably wants you to buy this. This kind is commonly used at home." "Ah! Is that so? Thank you!

" Li Xuan took the starch a little sluggishly. What time is it now, why do people still carry such an ancient thing as a handkerchief with them. He looked up at the man opposite him. He was tall, about 10 centimeters taller than himself, with a serious expression. Although he was wearing casual clothes, his waist was still straight, and his standing posture was quite regular. Seeing the shopping basket full of vegetables in the other party's hand, Li Xuan was a little puzzled. From the few dialogues with him, Li Xuan can tell that he is not from City B, but judging by his home appearance, he looks like he is about to go home and start shooting himself. Maybe he is an officer who is visiting relatives and returning home. He has been outside for a long time. The accent has also changed a bit! Li Xuan secretly guessed in his heart.

Awakened by the fixed time announcement in the supermarket, Li Xuan smiled apologetically at the man, "I'm sorry, I was distracted just now, thank you for your help. By the way, my name is Li Xuan, what's your name?" "Yao Qi."

"

Hmmmm , Then what, this is my phone number. It seems that you are also a neighbor who lives nearby! I think our personalities are quite compatible, how about going out for a drink together if we have the opportunity?" Li Xuan admired the man's steady demeanor, looked at He didn't look like a bad guy, so he took the initiative to hand him his business card.

The man took it, looked at the words on it, nodded and said, "Yes." "

Then I'll go back first, my brother is still waiting for the starch!" After speaking, Li Xuan happily walked back with the starch. If I happen to meet a handsome guy, I really want to go back and share it with my friends. But apart from the name, I still don't know what he does, he looks like a soldier. Wait, Li Xuan subtly stopped, didn't he like girls? Why are you so excited about a man? Li Xuan quickly stopped this dangerous thought in his head, he was going to find a cute girl to marry in the future, what the hell is a man? He doesn't want to think about it.

Back at Ling's house, it was no surprise to see Ling Xicheng sticking to Li Mo's body again. Li Xuan complained in disgust, "I said Xicheng, don't you have bones? Don't you think that Mo Mo is sticking to Momo's body 24 hours a day? Will it be very tiring?"

"Don't worry about me, I'll be happy if I hug my wife." "

Well, you can be happy, but have you finished all your work?" Li Mo pushed him with a headache, obviously there are still a lot of things. Ling Xicheng wasn't in a hurry because he didn't deal with official business, but actually made trouble for him here. But fortunately, my brother came back late and didn't see the scene just now. Thinking of Ling Xicheng's passionate kiss, Li Mo's ears turned red again.

"Momo, what unhealthy scene are you thinking about, your ears are turning red?" Ling Xicheng whispered next to Li Mo's ear.

"I think it's time for you to take your medicine." Li Mo simply ignored Ling Xicheng behind him and stretched out his hand to Li Xuan, "Brother, did you buy the starch?

"

"Then you can go out."

"Ah? I just came in."

"Yes, so you can go out with Xicheng."

The two who were kicked out of the kitchen inexplicably sat on the sofa doing nothing. "Xuanzi, what are your plans for the future?"

"I don't know, let's take it one step at a time. I plan to go out in two days. It's time to start a business. At least

I need to save a wife book." All right."

"Find someone like you? Rich second generation, well-dressed beast."

"Get out! I'm doing this for your own good!"

"For my own good, you should find me a cute girl!"

The two were arguing, when suddenly Hearing the doorbell ring, Ling Xicheng got up and went to open the door.

"Dad, Mom, why are you here?" Ling Xicheng looked at Ling's father and mother standing outside the door in surprise.

"Both you and Momo haven't been home for two weeks, and you didn't say a phone call. It just so happens that you have nothing to do today. Your father and I came to have a look." Ling's mother said while glaring at Ling Xicheng. The older the son, the more unconscious he became. Heart, how can I not always come and watch.

"Uncle Ling." Li Xuan quickly stood up and said hello.

"Okay, I knew you were here too." Mother Ling held Li Xuan's hand with concern, "How are you doing these days? I wonder if you've lost some weight?" "No, I stay in the house every

day They are all getting fatter. But Aunt Ling is getting younger and younger, standing with Xicheng is not like a mother and daughter, but like a brother and sister!" "

Nonsense!" Ling's mother was amused by Li Xuan, looked and found Li Mo "Where's Mo Mo?"

"He's cooking. Parents, sit down first. I'll ask Mo Mo to fill two dishes." Ling Xicheng hurried to the kitchen.

"No need, your mother and I have already eaten, so hurry up and eat!" Father Li stopped Ling Xicheng and explained.

After dinner, Li Mo washed the dishes in the kitchen, and Ling Xicheng stayed in the dining room to clear the table. Ling's mother came in and asked him, "Mo Mo, how is your relationship with Xicheng recently?"

"It's pretty good." Li Mo replied a little embarrassed.

"That's good." Ling's mother patted Li Mo's shoulder reassuringly, and said with some distress, "Your child just doesn't like to talk. I've heard about Chen Shi. Fortunately, you are still in charge of him, otherwise I still don't know what will happen."

"No, Xicheng is very capable, and he is busy recently because he is not on leave of arts and sciences." Li Mo simply explained a few words for Ling Xicheng.

"You can speak for him! How can I not know what he is like?"

"Mom..." Li Mo begged Ling's mother for mercy helplessly.

"Okay, okay, I won't tease you anymore, come on, let's wash together!" Mother Ling shook her head with a smile, took a rag from one side, and chatted with Li Mo while she was busy. Now that she is older, she just wants to see the children live a peaceful and beautiful life by her side.

At this moment, Father Ling also took Li Xuan to the study on the second floor. Unlike Ling Xicheng, Ling's father looked very serious, and his words were relatively much less.

"Uncle Ling, do you have anything to do with me?" Seeing Father Ling's solemn expression, Li Xuan also suppressed the smile on his face.

"Well," Father Ling nodded, and asked Li Xuan, "You know about everything about your family, right?" "

Well, yes." Li Xuan replied respectfully.

"Actually, there is one thing I wanted to tell you a few years ago, but you were still too young at that time, and Aunt Ling and I felt that the time was inappropriate. Now that Xicheng told you about your family, I think it's time to tell you too. "

"What do you mean?" Li Xuan looked at him suspiciously.

"About the death of your mother and your younger brother..." Ling's father hesitated for a moment and then said, "Li Jianguo did it.

" Speaking in such a tone, I still can't believe it.

"This is left by your mother before she left. You can read it for yourself." Father Ling took out a notebook and handed it to Li Xuan. When he was in danger, he discussed with his wife and decided to let Li Xuan know the truth. After all, it was about Li Xuan's life, so they couldn't be so hasty.

Li Xuan took the note and hesitated for a moment before opening it. Li Xuan's face turned pale when he saw the piles of evidence written by his mother's own handwriting. He never thought that since he was so young, his father had made up his mind to sacrifice his mother, younger brother and himself. The reason why he pushed himself to be the president of the Li family was just to make a scapegoat in the future.

"Li Xuan, uncle knows that these things are hard to accept, but you still have to get through it. Li Mo and you, Aunt Ling, can protect you, but your temperament, I think you won't let it go, you can discuss it with Xicheng if you need anything. , don't worry about the Ling family. From the day they decided to shelter Li Mo, the Ling family and the Zheng family have been immortal. You know about Li Ziyu and Xicheng before, but I'm not sure if Li Ziyu has anything to do with the Zheng family. And you, Aunt Ling, didn't dare to tell him the matter, now I think Xicheng can be regarded as qualitative, and I heard that he asked someone to investigate the Zheng family's affairs before, so you can decide what to do in the future!" Father Ling Patted Li Xuan on the shoulder, and handed him a black jade pendant, "This was the only thing he had when he picked up Li Mo, why don't you tell your brother that you figured it out yourself." Li Xuan took it over and nodded

. Nodding and not talking. Father Ling sighed, turned around and went downstairs. They exchanged glances with Ling's mother who was nagging Li Moling and Xicheng, and she said to them knowingly, "Xicheng, send me and your dad off, Momo, go upstairs and see your brother!" "Well

, Good." Li Mo nodded obediently, then turned and went upstairs.

Ling Xicheng glanced worriedly at Li Mo who was upstairs, wondering why his parents dismissed him, "Dad, what did you say to Erxuan?

" Tell me!" There was a bit of sigh in Ling's father's voice.

"Is it related to Momo's life experience?" Ling Xicheng was a little nervous.

"A little bit, but it doesn't matter much." Father Ling looked at his son who was much more mature than before, nodded in relief and said, "Xicheng, there are some things that you may not fully understand, but there is one thing, since you are married To be a responsible man, Mo Mo is a good boy, and things like Li Ziyu should not happen again in the future." "

Yes, I know, don't worry, Dad."

Li Mo knocked on the study door and saw a blank face. Li Xuan stood by the window with an expression on his face, he rarely saw Li Xuan like this. The last time I saw Li Xuan like this was when his mother died.

"Brother, are you okay!" Li Mo asked with concern.

"It's okay." Looking at Li Mo who knew nothing, Li Xuan's mood was very complicated. He never thought that the death of his mother and younger brother would be related to Li Mo's life experience. Just because the younger brother accidentally ran into Li Mo who was taken away by the Zheng family and played with him in the yard for a while, he was silenced, and the mother was cruelly killed by her father because she protected the young Li Mo.

Caressing the black jade pendant in his hand, Li Xuan's heart is in a mess, he doesn't know who to hate, the world he built before has all collapsed, he just wants to escape temporarily.

"Brother..." Li Mo was sensitive to what was wrong with Li Xuan, and walked up to him to see what was wrong with him, but was gently pushed aside by Li Xuan, "I'm fine, I have to go out for a while, you and Go to bed in Xicheng tonight, don't wait for me." After Li Xuan finished speaking, he turned and walked out of the study, ignoring Li Mo's reaction.