Chapter 16 Support

"Okay, Xuanzi, don't be so hard on your face, I have business with you today." Mo Ziyuan patted Li Xuan's shoulder and said, "Speaking of which, you have to thank Xicheng, if he wasn't vigilant, I would I can't find it." Mo Ziyuan briefly told Li Xuan what happened recently, and Li Xuan was dumbfounded.

"Come knock on me and tell me it's not true. You two were dating Li Ziyu at the same time. Is this a new fairy tale?" Li Xuan looked at the two in surprise, feeling that his brain capacity was not enough. use.

"...Erxuan, is it really all right for Uncle Li to choose you as the head of the family?" Ling Xicheng felt a little headache, Li Xuan's focus was always so biased. After taking a sip of tea, Ling Xicheng decided to hand over the task of explaining to Mo Ziyuan.

"I'm too lazy to talk to you, you're just a scumbag in my heart now. Ziyuan, please tell me carefully." Li Xuan glared at Ling Xicheng, and pulled Mo Ziyuan to continue asking.

"I'll talk to you about the details when I have time. You can ignore Xicheng as a scumbag, but can you respect me, a lovelorn? Is it really okay to gossip in front of me?" Mo Ziyuan was also attracted by Li Xuan. Er Que, who didn't use his brain in front of acquaintances, was tossed and helpless.

"Okay, I know everything about the relationship between you, why are you looking for me today?" Li Xuan forced his attention away from the gossip.

"It's mainly about Li Ziyu. Xuanzi, can I ask what kind of relationship he has with your family?" Mo Ziyuan asked with a serious expression.

"This..." Li Xuan hesitated for a moment, "It's not convenient for me to say, but he is indeed not my father's child. Li Ziyu's life experience is a bit complicated, and it is related to the previous generation." "Does he know it in his heart?"

"

Should Is it clear!" Li Xuan was a little unsure, after all there were too many rumors, and the Li family's attitude towards Li Ziyu was also very conniving because of his father.

"Are you sure? Ziyuan and I found out that Li Ziyu planned to target the Li family." Ling Xicheng always felt that Li Xuan was unreliable and couldn't understand such an important matter.

"Impossible! Even if he is not a child of the Li family, he was raised by the Li family. Besides, his mother still lives in my house. If the Li family is ruined, what good does he have?" Li Xuan still couldn't believe it. Although there is no relationship, but they have lived together for so many years, so he is always unwilling to make him doubt the people around him so suddenly.

"I just asked you because I didn't understand why he did this. Do you know? He started to infiltrate slowly half a year ago. He bribed the manager of Chenshi's design department. He can provoke Li Mo's interpersonal relationship even if he is not in the company. Think about it, why?" The matter between me and Li Ziyu broke out a month ago, and there was no one to speak for Li Mo in the whole Chenshi? There is also public opinion in the media. Although Li Mo avoids talking about this point, it will indeed arouse ordinary people's suspicion, but if no one guides it, the fact How could it be misinterpreted like that? Usually when this kind of thing happens, the original partner has the upper hand!" "

Not only what Xicheng said, but also other things." Mo Ziyuan took out a stack of photocopied prescriptions and handed it to Li Xuan. "Look, this is the prescription that Uncle Li prescribed several times before. Did you see what I marked? This antihypertensive drug will not kill Uncle Li, but it will slowly damage his body over time. If that..."

Li Xuan turned pale instantly, "You mean?"

"We are just skeptical, so I'll show you this again. This is the bank card flow that Li Ziyu and the manager of the design department used to accept bribes in private. You can figure it out on your own The amount is about 30 million in half a year. Although it is not a big amount, did your family really give him so much money? If Li Ziyu's mother did not subsidize him, then it is only possible..." "It is only

possible Someone wants to use Li Ziyu's hands to deal with the Li family!" Li Xuan was startled, "

Xicheng , can you find a way to find out Li Ziyu's source of income?" , after all, I am a serious businessman."

"What's the use of you?" Looking at Ling Xicheng's sly smile, Li Xuan gritted his teeth and glared at him.

"Okay, Xuanzi, don't be poor. You have to have a calculation in your mind about this matter today. In addition, try not to let Li Mo follow Uncle Li to review in the future. You should also pay more attention to the daily diet and medicine at home. What's the matter? Call me if you find anything strange." Seeing that the two friends were about to meet again, Mo Ziyuan quickly instructed Li Xuan to bring the conversation back on track.

"Heh, why did we let him go with him? That's because he wanted to pretend to be a filial son. We don't bother to talk to him! Let's not talk about this, I heard that you made Li Ziyu go again?" Li Xuan thought of himself The main purpose of coming today.

"The ear report is good enough, who did you listen to?" Ling Xicheng was not surprised that Li Xuan knew his plan.

"Don't worry about it, tell me if it's true!"

"There is indeed such a plan. When Li Ziyu insisted on coming to Chen, I made arrangements for him. But now that we have broken up, I'm not sure he will Come."

"Which department do you plan to arrange for him to be in?"

"As a secretary for Zhao Liang, the manager of the design department. When he wants to come, I want to see what he will do." "I don't care what

you want to do, But if you hurt Momo,

be careful and I'll beat you!" "Don't worry, I won't break my promise this time!" Ling Xicheng looked at Li Xuan apologetically.

"Okay, how's the chat going? It's time to eat." Li Mo asked with a smile when he saw that the faces of the three people at the table were fine, and they didn't look like they were arguing.

The three people who heard the voice turned their heads, just in time to see Li Mo coming out with a large plate of vegetables. "I'm coming, be careful!" Ling Xicheng hurried over to take the plate from Li Mo's hand.

"No, it's just a plate of food, you sit down!" Li Mo avoided Ling Xicheng's hand.

"Hey, be good, you can drink some water first." Ling Xicheng kissed Li Mo's side face, grabbed the plate from his hand and put it on the table. Li Mo had no choice but to sit down as he wanted.

After the meal, Li Xuan's attitude towards Ling Xicheng has improved a lot. Seeing Ling Xicheng's careful care of Li Mo during the meal, he felt relieved.

But he still pulled Li Mo aside and planned to ask carefully, "How is Lingxi City treating you recently?"

"Can I not worry! I'm just your younger brother. I heard about Li Ziyu just now. What do you think?" Although Li Xuan himself felt that Ling Xicheng would not look back after being treated like that by Li Ziyu , but I still feel a little uneasy.

"It's hard to say, I think he is quite pitiful." Li Mo frowned and expressed his thoughts.

"You really are..." Li Xuan felt helpless after hearing his words.

"Brother, to be honest, it is impossible for me not to complain about the matter between Xicheng and Li Ziyu before. But compared with Xicheng's willingness to respond to my feelings, that bit of resentment is not worth mentioning. Don't blame me How did you talk?"

"The Li family has raised Li Ziyu's heart too much." Li Xuan couldn't help but lower his face when Li Ziyu was mentioned. Li Ziyu is so courageous, and now he dares to plot openly with the help of the Li family.

"Xicheng said that there might be other people behind him, do you know?" Even though he has married into the Ling family, Li Mo is still very worried about the situation of the Li family.

"I don't know yet, but I will pay attention. But you must be careful. I heard from Xicheng that Li Ziyu had already arranged someone by your side before he entered Chen."

"It's okay, brother, just relying on Li Ziyu, I can't touch me." Li Mo has never been a passive person to be beaten. Before, because there was Lingxi City between the two of them, he didn't want to fight with Li Ziyu to make people laugh. But now, Li Ziyu's approach has stepped on his bottom line, he will not indulge anymore.

"Remember to go home when you have time, Dad misses you very much."

"Well, okay, then it's nothing, Xicheng and I will go back first."

It was already late when Ling Xicheng and Li Mo arrived home. After greeting Li Mo, Ling Xicheng entered the bathroom first. When he finished washing and was going to call Li Mo, he found that he was not in the room.

Ling Xicheng gently pushed open the door of the study room, and saw Li Mo sitting by the French window with a stack of things in his arms in a daze. When Li Mo is at home, he doesn't like to use the table, he always nests on the sofa or sits on the floor next to the French windows in the study or living room. Ling Xicheng walked quietly behind Li Mo, bent down and hugged him and asked, "What are you thinking?"

Feeling the scorching heat of Ling Xicheng's body on his back, Li Mo came back to his senses, and whispered, "I didn't see anything, what are you doing?" I came out without a shirt on."

"I'm an old couple, are you still embarrassed?" Ling Xicheng smiled and hugged Li Mo tighter, "Why are you sitting on the ground again?" "I'm

used to it, you go and put on your shirt Be careful of catching a cold." Li Mo pushed Ling Xicheng unaccustomed.

"I don't!" Ling Xicheng deliberately said in Li Mo's ear confidently, every time he saw Li Mo's serious blushing face, he couldn't help teasing him.

"Then you can do whatever you want, I can't control you anyway!" Li Mo's voice was a little low, it could be considered that he was meddling in his own business, and he didn't care.

"I'm joking, good Momo, don't be angry." Ling Xicheng heard that Li Mo's tone was not right, so he quickly softened his voice to coax him.

"I'm not angry!" Li Mo was depressed because of his own sensitivity. He obviously didn't want to be like this, but every time he met Ling Xicheng, he couldn't control his paranoia.

"Yeah, I know you're not angry, but I misunderstood." Ling Xicheng said following Li Mo's intention.

"Don't be like this, act like I'm a child." Li Mo felt wronged. In the past, Ling Xicheng didn't like to talk to him, and he didn't think anything of it, and lived a good life step by step every day. Recently, Ling Xicheng's behavior has shown some doting and closeness, but he is a little bit sour, and he often becomes hypocritical.

"Okay, let's not talk about this. Why don't you go to sleep?" Ling Xicheng knew that Li Mo was awkward, so he didn't bother, and changed a new topic.

"Hmm... I'm thinking about what material to use for Chenshi's new season's design."

"Is there any difference?" Ling Xicheng took the design draft in Li Mo's hand and looked at it for a long time, but he didn't see why.

"Of course, Chenshi's jewelry design has always followed the fashion trend of the season. This season, most designers' design concepts are biased towards the gorgeous and grand style, so the choice of accessories will be more inclined to be low-key, high-quality and capable. The accessories set off the grandeur of the clothes. So I was hesitating, whether to use jade or pearls as the main raw material to replace gems appropriately. But this changed Chenshi's always gorgeous and luxurious style. So I hesitated..." Ling Xicheng thought

carefully For a moment, the style of this season of the last Chenshi is still the continuation of the past, but the response from the merchants is not good. Later, when Li Mo resigned, Li Ziyu took over and boldly adopted jade as the main material. The results brought about were a little surprising. Could it be that this idea is not Li Ziyu's, but Li Mo's? "Momo, does anyone else know your idea?"

"Not yet, I think Chenshi is too old-fashioned in jewelry design now. Although gemstones have a long-lasting status in the jewelry industry, for rookie designs, Diversified materials may bring different feelings."

"What about you? Do you prefer jade or pearls?"

"Personally, I prefer pearls. Because the material of jade is too complicated, Chen Shi didn't dabble in this area too much. Being too aggressive can easily lead to unnecessary losses." And the scope of application is also different according to the different types of jade. Some jade can only be made into specific parts according to its natural pattern. From this point of view, it is better to use pearls. After all, jade is still a niche, and it is high-end customization It's okay, if you only consider profit, Pearl will be better." "

I'm sorry, I told you this late at night." Li Mo talked for a long time and saw that Ling Xicheng didn't respond, thinking he was bored.

"I said, don't say sorry to me. I'm not bored, I'm thinking about what you just said." Although Ling Xicheng doesn't understand these details in jewelry design, according to the memory of the previous life, pearl jewelry is more In the next period of time, gems are indeed more accepted and chosen by most people. "You think it's good, let's have a meeting at work tomorrow to implement your ideas. This season, we will use pearls as the main material!"