Chapter 34 Two Presidents One One Two

Ling Xicheng called Ling's mother to confirm the food that was suitable for Li Mo, and received a nagging meal from his mother as it should be. After finally finding an opportunity to express that she and Li Mo are fine, she got rid of Ling's mother's love. Ling Xicheng drove to the nearest supermarket.

President Ling, who had no shopping experience, took two pig's trotters without any stage fright under the crowd of aunts and uncles, and then strode towards the cashier. After queuing for a long time, the cashier looked at him with contempt and said, "Sir, this needs to be priced on the weighing table first. If you bring it here like this, we can't pay you." "..." Ling Xicheng was a

little Embarrassed, he took the pig's trotters and left, letting the people behind check out first. After much difficulty, Boss Ling, who finally bought the pig's trotters, returned home. It was only three o'clock in the afternoon. Li Mo was taking a nap upstairs, while Li Xuan was sitting on the sofa downstairs flipping through a book with an unknown name. Ling Xicheng cast a contemptuous glance at Li Xuan who was sitting on the sofa. Although they are biological brothers, but the same movements, Li Mo's actions are like a handsome young man, and Li Xuan's actions are like a beast in clothes.

"Why are you still at my house?" Ling Xicheng's tone contained indescribable disgust.

"I'm happy!" Seeing Ling Xicheng, Li Xuan was furious, making his younger brother angry all day long. If Li Mo didn't really like him, Li Xuan would still have to beat him up.

"Where's Mo Mo? Taking a nap?" Ling Xicheng looked around, but he didn't see Li Mo, guessing that someone else was upstairs.

"Ask even if you know it!" Li Xuan continued flipping through the book in his hand, ignoring Ling Xicheng's answers.

"When are you leaving? Does the Li family have no work for you to do?" Ling Xicheng also felt awkward looking at Li Xuan. Xuan, the big light bulb, disrupted the rhythm he had imagined. The worst thing is not being able to hug your wife first when you get home from get off work.

"Then why did you come back so early?" Li Xuan was already unable to complain about his friends, who could tell him why Chen Shi's president was so free and could go home from get off work at three o'clock in the afternoon.

"Didn't you go to work too?" Ling Xicheng was too lazy to argue with him, remembering the takeaway food he and Li Mo ate before, taking advantage of the nanny and auntie at home, today he had to sharpen his basic cooking skills no matter what. After asking about the recipe of red dates and pig's knuckle soup, Ling Xicheng sent the worried nanny out of the house, saying that there is no need to worry about dinner.

Li Xuan leaned against the kitchen door and watched Ling Xicheng busy in the kitchen in a suit and leather shoes, feeling vaguely uneasy. "I said Xicheng, can you do it?"

"Don't ask a man if he can do it. If I can't, why don't you come?" Ling Xicheng gave Fa a small look, as if he could do it, although he was a novice, but No matter what, he is stronger than Li Xuan who is second to home.

"I said, don't you need to cut your pig's trotters? I don't think the ones in the restaurant are whole." "

Ah? Really?" Ling Xicheng looked at the pig's trotters on the chopping board and compared them with the pictures of the recipe , I felt that what Li Xuan said made sense, so I was going to cut it. When he saw the knife holder, Ling Xicheng hesitated, "Which one should I use?"

"How do I know, you can just find one!" Li Xuan looked at the seven or eight knives, big and small, and felt drunk. Cooking a meal is too professional.

Ling Xicheng looked at it, and chose a kitchen knife that looked relatively wide, "Tsk, it's quite heavy." He tried to swing it, and felt that it felt good in the hand. He just made a big cut, and heard a muffled sound of "dong". The hooves did not move, Ling Xicheng frowned while holding his wrists.

"You're so stupid, you can't even cut a pig's trotter!" Li Xuan couldn't stand it any longer, and reached out to take the knife in Ling Xicheng's hand, wondering in his heart, with his efficiency, when would his younger brother be able to do it? When it comes to eating, it doesn't matter at all. Li Xuan was lucky with the kitchen knife, and chopped it down with force, "Damn!" Li Xuan threw the kitchen knife to support his wrist, glanced at the untouched pig's trotters on the chopping board, and sighed, "What are you doing?" The pig's trotter is still made of steel, it's too hard!"

"..." Ling Xicheng looked at the pig's trotter on the chopping board that had been stabbed twice but was still firm, and finally decided, "Let's cook it all, maybe the restaurant's knife is stronger."

"Yeah." Li Xuan nodded in agreement, so Ling Xicheng threw the bruised but still intact pig's trotters into the casserole.

Seeing Ling Xicheng throwing ingredients into the casserole one by one, Li Xuan felt very dangerous, "Wait, Xicheng, what did you throw in just now?

" Put ingredients into casserole.

"Is that jujube? Are you colorblind?" Li Xuan looked at the yellow round creature Ling Xicheng was holding in surprise and asked loudly.

"Ah, I didn't notice, it's longan, it's fine, just put the dates in." "

Wait a minute, you added too much, shit, can you eat this?"

"Don't make trouble here, hurry up Get out!" Ling Xicheng, who was already in a hurry, was even more flustered by Li Xuan's command, so both of them forgot the most important thing, which was to add water.

When Li Mo woke up and walked down the stairs, he first smelled a special smell, and then he heard Ling Xicheng and Li Xuan arguing in the kitchen.

"Aren't you two, add water! You don't add water to the pig's trotter soup!" "

Hurry up and get out, it's all because of you messing around here. I'm so busy that I forgot to add water."

"Don't say that others are ineffective." "

I'm too lazy to talk to you. It should be okay to add water now." "

Hurry up, I'll help you lift the lid."

After a period of chaos, there was the sound of porcelain breaking.

"Erxuan, your IQ is incredible. Calling you a pig is an insult to a pig!" "

How do I know that the lid is so hot, why don't you just buy a new one if it breaks? Chen Shi is so poor that he even bought a casserole lid." Excuse me? Add water quickly, can't you see that pig's trotter is about to stick to the bottom of the pot?"

When Li Mo arrived in the kitchen, he saw ceramic shards all over the floor, a black-smoking casserole, and he was about to add water to the casserole. Ling Xicheng of Liangshui "Wait!" Before Li Mo could finish speaking, he saw that Ling Xicheng had already poured water into it, and then...the casserole exploded.

"Damn it, your house is a bean curd dregs project! Add some water and it will explode!" Li Xuan pointed at the casserole with a surprised expression on his face. This was the first time he saw a casserole that exploded after adding a little water.

"Get lost! I'm too lazy to talk to you!" Ling Xicheng looked at the blown casserole with annoyed expression, originally wanted to take advantage of Li Mo's illness to show a good performance, but in the end was ruined by Li Xuan, a bastard.

Just when the two were at a loss for what to do with the exploded casserole, Li Mo's calm voice came from behind, "Order takeaway!" "

... Mo Mo, when did you come?" Li Xuan was also startled, Glancing back at Li Mo, he felt inexplicably guilty, as if he had caused a lot of trouble.

"When you asked him to add water." Glancing at the messy kitchen, Li Mo said to Li Xuan, "You asked him to add water, so you can clean up here." After looking at Ling Xicheng who was standing on the side, he stretched out his hand He took a piece of green onion leaf from him who didn't know how it got on, and said with a little distaste, "It's so dirty, go upstairs and change clothes first." After speaking, Li Mo ignored the two of them, and took a book on his own I went upstairs, as for the smoky first floor, forget it or don't stay.

When Ling Xicheng found Li Mo after taking a shower and changing clothes, Li Mo was leaning against the window of the study and reading a book. Couldn't help walking behind him, hugged him and complained, "Originally, I made it right, it's all Erxuan, otherwise I would be able to drink soup at night." "

Really?" Li Mo looked at Ling Xicheng distrustfully. , Did he think he was blind? Fortunately, he forgot to add water and the casserole blew up. If it wasn't cooked, it would definitely be impossible to eat. That's how much longan and red dates were added. The kitchen floor was everywhere, and there was half a pot by visual inspection .

"It doesn't matter, Momo, you have to comfort me." Ling Xicheng rubbed Li Mo's cheek with his moist side face.

"How can I comfort you?" Li Mo shook his head secretly, the more we get along with each other, the more he can feel the childishness hidden under Ling Xicheng's shrewd and serious surface, although sometimes he feels a little helpless, but Li Mo doesn't hate this feeling. Taking advantage of the situation, he turned his head and kissed Ling Xicheng's right cheek lightly, "Okay, stop making trouble, my brother is still downstairs. Let's finish the dinner first." "

Yeah." Ling Xicheng replied vaguely , but his body still leaned on Li Mo's body without moving, and by the way, he pressed his left cheek against Li Mo's side.

"Go, I'm hungry." Li Mo kissed him again helplessly.

"Well, that's fine, I'll go down now." Ling Xicheng stole another kiss on Li Mo's lips before getting up and going downstairs to find Li Xuan.

In the end, the Ling family's dinner is still settled by takeaway. The nanny who came to work the next day was stunned for a long time when she saw the mess in the kitchen, and then persuaded Ling Xicheng cryptically, since he is a person who does big things anyway, it is better to do less in places like the kitchen in the future.

Since Ling Xicheng was found out about spying on Li Mo, Ling Xicheng had been awkward with himself for two days, and after thinking about it, he simply opened up the two adjacent offices while Li Mo was recuperating at home. Since the daughter-in-law already knows that she is peeking at him, it is better to just watch him openly. What is face, it is more important to look at the daughter-in-law! But Li Mo felt bored after recuperating at home for a few days, so he also decided to take his leave and go to work.

Seeing the two connected offices, Li Mo felt that he had a headache instead of a hand pain. Who gave Ling Xicheng the courage to open up two offices with completely different styles? Sure enough, there are too few jobs and too many people?

"Momo, look, isn't this very good? I can see you as soon as I look up when I sit at the desk. When you are tired from work, we can have tea together. You didn't have an internal phone before, so I'm looking for you I can only go to the office and knock on the door, now you can directly use my inside line, so that Wenli won't complain that I can't find anyone at your place, isn't it very good!" "As long as you think it's good

. "Looking at Ling Xicheng's enthusiastic look begging for praise, Li Mo couldn't bear to look directly and turned his head away.

"Well... I got through without discussing with you first, Mo Mo, you won't be angry! I have no other intentions, I just want to stay with you for a while." Ling Xicheng looked at Li Mo's expression worried.

"I'm not so narrow-minded, just remember to discuss it with me in advance." Li Mo has gradually become accustomed to Lingxi City's sudden twists and turns from time to time, and his expression is quite calm, "Clean up and go to work!" "Speaking of work, Mo Mo

, Take a look at this." Putting aside his joking attitude, Ling Xicheng handed the information in his hand to Li Mo.

"Dongyang?" Li Mo looked at Ling Xicheng with some doubts.

"Well, yes, what do you think of this company."

"I can't tell, but Huiqing is more interested, I think it's average. Why, do you have the intention to cooperate?"

"I can't talk about cooperation. I think Dongyang is a bit strange. You are an expert in this area, and I want to hear your opinion." "I

personally don't agree with them. Although Moyu is rare, it is not the only one in Dongyang Moreover, this company is like a company that just popped out of a rock, not knowing enough about it. Chenshi has always been focusing on gem design, and we haven't dabbled too much in jade. Now it's too late to train appraisers, so the first choice is better than Be cautious and choose some established suppliers." Li Mo had investigated Dongyang's information before, and although the piece of Moyu was very attractive to him, as far as the company's interests were concerned, he did not approve of cooperating with such unknown suppliers.

"But I suspect that Dongyang has something to do with Li Ziyu." Ling Xicheng leaned against the table with his head half-lowered, with a deep expression.

"How to say?" Hearing Li Ziyu's name, Li Mo also frowned.

"Intuition." Ling Xicheng didn't know how to explain, "Li Ziyu bought off Chenshi's high-level executives before he entered Chenshi, but after he entered Chenshi, he didn't make any big moves. The time he framed you was considered real. However, these relationships were not used. And this Dongyang's recommendation is also very strange. The manager of the purchasing department can use such a covert method to fill it in, and it is so reasonable. It's not low. When you think about it together, you have to be suspicious. I've asked Wenli to find someone to investigate, so let's wait and see!" "Then

what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to meet the person in charge of Dongyang first. People, let's see what they want to do. You and Li Ziyu are still involved in the situation, and there will be no disturbances for the time being." "

You know what you want." Li Mo thought for a while and said to him, "If it has something to do with Li Ziyu, Remember to tell me. You go to work first, I will go to Huiqing, I don't know how the project is progressing these few days." "Well, then

you go." Ling Xicheng nodded and sent Li Mo also started his own work after leaving the house.

When Li Mo pushed open the door of Zhang Huiqing's office, Zhang Huiqing was lying on the table concentrating on changing something. Li Mo walked in and saw that it was a design drawing of a bracelet.

The general design is very simple, no different from ordinary bracelets. After carefully looking at the detailed drawing, Li Mo asked, "Are you planning to carve something here?

" Here!"

"I've been in here for a long time."

"Okay, I didn't pay attention." Zhang Huiqing scratched his head, and handed the blueprint in his hand to Li Mo, "Senior, what do you think of this?" "It's okay, what are you planning to do?

" Do you use two materials?" Li Mo pointed to the detailed picture on the right.

"Well, I plan to use sunken sandalwood and black jade to make it. Half of the beads are carved from black jade, and half are carved from sunken sandalwood. Beads alone are boring. I plan to put them on the beads of sunken sandalwood. Make some changes, but I haven't figured out what to carve."

"Hmm..." Li Mo lowered his head and thought for a while, then asked, "How about the Nine Sons of the Dragon? Bracelets usually have 108 beads. The number of water sandalwood beads is 54. If there are exactly 6 sets of carved dragons, this number is also auspicious. I think your bracelet is designed for men, and this pattern will not look too feminine." "

Yes ..." Zhang Huiqing pondered for a while, reached out and took a piece of blank sketching paper with a few brush strokes to draw a wooden bead carved with pimples. I feel that something is not quite right, it doesn't feel novel enough."

"Hmm..." Li Mo looked at the paper and thought for a while, then took a piece of sketching paper.

"Senior, your hand." Zhang Huiqing quickly stopped him.

"It's okay." Li Mo waved his hand, signaling him not to be nervous, and carefully drew a hollow carved jade ball on the paper. The jade ball is divided into inner and outer layers, the outer layer is the rough sea waves, and the inner layer is a chi kiss on the top of the waves.

"This is so beautiful, but if I use wood, will it break easily?" Zhang Huiqing marveled at Li Mo's solid painting skills. With just a few strokes, it was as if he had brought the chi kiss of treading waves to life.

"What do you think of carving with jade instead of wood?"

"Jade?" Zhang Huiqing looked at Li Mo suspiciously.

"Well, I think so. Embossed wooden beads are more common, and replacing them with hollow jade balls will make the overall bracelet more unique. After all, it is advanced customization, and there must be something special. What do you think?" "Hmm!

Senior This is a good idea, and jade can also avoid the problem of fragile wood." "

Then you can do the rest! Your idea is very good, I have no doubts, I came here today to see your side How's the progress?"

"Thank you senior for your praise." Zhang Huiqing smiled happily, "This is a plan I made, senior, please help me take a look at it when you have time! I'll make changes if it doesn't fit." "Well, good

. "Li Mo looked carefully at Zhang Huiqing's plan, and the more he looked at it, the more he felt that his junior was really talented. When he saw the jewelry endorsement, Li Mo hesitated for a moment, "Are you going to let Zhang Huiran be the spokesperson for Chen Shi's jewelry this season?

" Um, does the senior think he is inappropriate?" Zhang Huiqing didn't think too much when he wrote this, he just thought that his brother was so famous and he was one of his own, so why would he go far away to find someone else.

"No, I heard that the national male god does not accept commercial endorsements, so it may be difficult to ask him to appear." "

It's okay, I will handle this." Zhang Huiqing looked confident.

"Oh? So confident?"

"Must! I'm Zhang Huiran's younger brother!" Speaking of his brother, Zhang Huiqing looked proud.

"Really?" Li Mo was a little surprised, and carefully sized Zhang Huiqing a few times, feeling that he was not the same as the national male god in his memory.

"It's the real thing, it's like a fake. My brother and I are carved out of the same mold!" Zhang Huiqing said, and found a photo of his brother on the Internet, and showed it to Li Mo, "Look, senior! Don't we look super alike?" ?"

Li Mo carefully compared and found that the facial features of the two people are really similar. It's just that Zhang Huiran always wears a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, and most of the roles he plays are decent characters, and his personal temperament is also of the kind of gentle and elegant with a bit of arrogance and nobility, which is completely different from Zhang Huiqing. Zhang Huiqing's personality is quite out of character, and the whole is full of vitality, more like a big boy next door who loves to talk and laugh. Therefore, although the facial features of the two people are similar, it is really impossible to tell that they are brothers without comparing the two people together.

"Are you planning to help Chen Shi get through Master Huiran's back door?" Li Mo joked with him in a good mood.

"Hey, that doesn't count. My brother's debut design, as a brother, you have to show your support!" Zhang Huiqing retorted back with a hippie smile.

"Then I'll leave this matter to you. When you're done with the plan, let me be together. If you need something, go to my office to find me. I'll go back first." "Yes. Okay.

"

standing in front of his office. Li Mo hesitated for a moment, wondering if he should knock on the door. After Ling Xicheng opened up the two offices, the two of them are equivalent to sharing an office. Li Mo didn't know what Ling Xicheng was doing in there, whether he would disturb his work if he went in rashly like this. Hey, Li Mo sighed, he didn't know what he thought about when demolishing the wall in Lingxi City. Thinking about the completely different painting styles of the offices on both sides, Li Mo secretly rejoiced that he is not a Virgo, otherwise he would have forced Ling Xicheng to build the wall back.

Li Mo was hesitating, when Wenli came behind him holding the documents, "Why don't you go in?" Wenli saw Li Mo standing in a daze at the door of the office from a long distance away.

"Uh, let's go in now, are you looking for something from Xicheng?" Li Mo nodded towards Wenli.

"Yeah." Seeing Li Mo's discomfort, Wen Li gave him a hand and said, "Let's go! Since the senior broke through the wall, he didn't think about inconvenience. The senior has a very simple idea. He treats you well. I really treat you well, and I didn't mean to guard against you."

"Yeah." Li Mo nodded and went in with Wenli.