Chapter 66 In Distress

Ling Xicheng was stunned for a while, and after calling Mu Zhaohe to explain the situation, he asked him to take good care of Mo Ziyuan.

After everything that could be arranged was arranged, Ling Xicheng picked up his coat and went back to his parents' house. After telling his father about the recent events, Ling Xicheng asked hesitantly, "Dad, if the Ling family is finally defeated by me, would you blame me for it?" Father Ling shook his head and said to him, "The Ling family is

now You are in charge, as a decision-maker, you know your limits, no matter what decision you make, your mother and I will always support you!" "

Yes." Ling Xicheng nodded and left the house of Ling's parents.

In the past two weeks, Chenshi has encountered a great crisis. First, the goods were detained by the customs, and the release of accessories that had already passed the special application was suddenly delayed. During this period, Chenshi also experienced two major inspections by inspection agencies, and the previously suppressed high-level bribery incident was also uncovered again. The current Chenshi can be said to be full of internal and external troubles. Looking at the urgent reports submitted by various departments on the table, Ling Xicheng lit a cigarette.

He knew that Yang Yi was forcing him. Calculating the time, the election started in less than 10 days. Yao Qi had already informed him that he would give Yang Yi a big gift that day, so as long as he survived, everything would be fine. It's safe. Rubbing his forehead, Ling Xicheng pinched off the cigarette butt and continued to process the documents. Without the arts and sciences, he really struggled, but even so, he had to take the arts and sciences aside.

He confessed to Zhang Huiran and Mu Zhaohe. In the previous life, the entanglement between the three of them and Li Ziyu was already unclear, but in the second life, they unexpectedly became friends. The only ones around me who counted are the two juniors of Faxiao and Wenli. It should be safe for Li Xuan to be taken away by Yao Qi. After all, Mo Ziyuan is the second young master of the Mo family, and there is no problem with Mu Zhaohe. Only Wen Li, he had to dismiss Wen Li, one was because Wen Li had followed him for many years, he was worried that Yang Yi would find trouble with Wen Li instead of finding a breakthrough from him. The other one is that Wenli is an orphan, if Yang Yi treats him sincerely, his current state may not be able to protect him well, for the sake of safety, it is more reassuring to let Zhang Huiran take him away.

After a tiring day, Ling Xicheng lay on the bed in the lounge and couldn't fall asleep. The events of his two lifetimes were going back and forth in his mind. After a night of ignorance, Ling Xicheng vaguely felt that something was wrong when he got up early. Hastily eating some breakfast at the porridge shop near Chenshi, Ling Xicheng shook his dizzy head and walked back. The phone rang, Ling Xicheng subconsciously connected, it was Li Mo.

"Hmm... Mo Mo." Ling Xicheng's voice was lazy and lacking energy.

"What's wrong with you?" Li Mo on the other side of the phone frowned. He felt that something was wrong with Ling Xicheng. People who usually make at least three calls a day suddenly changed their routines, and sometimes they would be hung up when they called. Li Mo looked at the phone with a strange expression. In fact, he could feel that the atmosphere at home was a bit weird recently. Although Ling Xicheng didn't say anything about it, they also looked extremely nervous.

When he was chatting with Wenli, he learned that Ling Xicheng half-forced him to take a vacation and asked him to accompany Zhang Huiran to other places. And I heard from my brother that Mo Ziyuan seemed to be brought to Mu's house to meet the parents suddenly by Mu Zhaohe, saying that they wanted to discuss their engagement. When he saw Guan Eryuan at Yao's house, Li Mo had a bad feeling in his heart. Ling Xicheng's actions were too weird. Open, what happened, Li Mo was a little worried, he felt that Ling Xicheng was hiding something from him.

"It's okay, I'm a little tired recently, how are you, Momo?" Ling Xicheng briefly mentioned his situation, and changed the subject, "How are you doing?" "It's fine, are you sick,

Xicheng? What?"

"No, maybe he didn't wake up." Ling Xicheng tried his best to make his voice sound lighter, but the effect was not very good.

"Ling Xicheng!" Li Mo was a little impatient. Ling Xicheng's voice sounded very low and hoarse, and it was very floating. Even if he was not sick, he was still in a bad state.

"I'm here~ Why are you missing me in such a hurry?" Ling Xicheng stopped and sat on a bench by the roadside.

"Don't make trouble, where are you now?"

"Eat breakfast outside the company, Momo, don't get me wrong, I'm a little busy these days, you don't even know, Wenli, a heartless person, abandoned me again and was abducted by Zhang Huiran. Ziyuan is also busy coaxing his little lover, and they don't come to accompany me. I'm so lonely by myself, and I watch Fa Xiaoliu showing affection in front of me every day. I don't care, Mo Mo, you have to make it up to me!" Listening to

Ling Xicheng was talking nonsense as usual, Li Mo still couldn't let go of his heart, he didn't know why he felt this way, since Ling Xicheng said last time that he was going to cook Li Ziyu at night, he began to feel that something was wrong, Li Mofang He softened his voice and said, "Xicheng, if you have something to do, you must tell me, okay?" "

Well, Mo Mo, don't worry!" Ling Xicheng and Li Mo chatted for a while before hanging up the phone. After being blown by the wind outside for a while, Ling Xicheng felt that his head hurt even more. He vaguely felt that he might be catching a cold. He thought that he should get off work early today and buy some medicine by the way. Suddenly Ling Xicheng felt someone pat him on the shoulder, Ling Xicheng turned his head subconsciously, and then fell into a coma with a pain in the back of his head... When Ling Xicheng opened his eyes again, he

felt that he could not use his strength, a bit like going to bed. The feeling when Li Ziyu drugged her for the first time. Coupled with his already uncomfortable body, Ling Xicheng struggled a bit before sitting up reluctantly. He found himself in a dark warehouse.

"Are you awake? Boss Ling is sleepy this time, it's almost dark."

Ling Xicheng raised his head and squinted at the man in front of him. He looked familiar, but he felt that he had never seen him before. "I'm Zheng Yang."

"I see." Ling Xicheng sat against the wall behind and looked at Zheng Yang without showing any sign of weakness, as if he was not being captured by someone at the moment, but sitting in a coffee shop with someone chat.

"Boss Ling seems very calm."

"I don't think there is anything to be excited about."

"Really?" Zheng Yang stroked the ring in his hand and looked at Ling Xicheng, "Stop talking nonsense, Boss Ling knows my purpose, how about having a good time?

" People you don't know."

"You don't seem to be able to recognize your own situation. To me, you are not the young master of the Ling family, Chen Shi, the president. Don't toast or eat fine wine!" "

Zheng Yang, you dare not touch me. , otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here like this now. I guess, is the reason why you kidnapped me is because Yang Yi already knew that he was finished? He couldn't win me over so he planned to use violence?" "..."

Zheng Yang didn't speak, Ling Xicheng was right, Yang Yi heard the wind and knew that the Yao family had obtained evidence that could destroy him. Originally, he was still hoping that things would not be that serious, but when he found that Guan Eryuan suddenly disappeared in city b but appeared in city s, he knew that he was designed. The news of Chenshi's acquisition of Dongyang immediately caught him off guard. The people he put in Dongyang, except for those who could not speak, the rest actually obeyed Guan Eryuan's orders. Only then did he realize that he had been deceived by Guan Eryuan all along. Guan Eryuan and Ling Xicheng secretly Already had a beginning and end.

Zheng Yang's cell phone vibrated suddenly, he took it out to take a look, his face changed drastically, he stretched out his hand to grab Ling Xicheng's clothes and asked him, "What did you let that scoundrel take away?" "Guess?

" He couldn't exert his strength, but he smiled lightly on his face. He was betting that he would be rescued first before Zheng Yang couldn't bear it.

"Ling Xicheng, you are looking for death!"

"But you don't dare to do anything to me, because you dare not! If I guess right, many people outside are looking for me now, right! People have feuds, and there are not many people who have the guts to tie me up in city b. Zheng Yang, you are a smart person, I am fine, and the rest of the matter will be smooth. If I have something to do, your entire Zheng family will not be able to accompany my life !"

"Hmph!" Zheng Yang was so angry at Ling Xicheng, but he didn't dare to do anything serious, he told his subordinates to look after him, turned around and walked out.

Ling Xicheng watched Zheng Yang leave, and heaved a sigh of relief. He leaned against the wall, his headache was terrible, squinted his eyes and looked around, Ling Xicheng closed his eyes, and decided to sleep for a while to accumulate some strength. Looking at Zheng Yang's situation, something must have happened to Yang Yi's side. They even used the dirty method of arresting themselves. Yang Yi in S City doesn't know what kind of counterattack he will use. I hope Li Mo is fine. .

After an unknown amount of time, Ling Xicheng was awakened by the sound of the iron door opening. Looking at Zheng Yuan who entered in a panic, Ling Xicheng felt that he had no strength left to deal with it.

"Ling Xicheng, you'd better get acquainted! Let me ask you one last time, where are the originals and recordings?"

Ling Xicheng understood as soon as he heard it. Yang Yi probably already knew what the copy the Zheng family got was, but the original is What? What he asked Guan Eryuan to bring to Yao Qi was a copy! And what about the recording? He didn't remember such a thing, was it a new one they found or was it a deliberate means to deceive Yang Yi? Ling Xicheng pondered the pros and cons in his heart.

Zheng Yang saw that he was silent, and continued to press, "Is it in Li Xuan's hands? Or in Li Mo's?" "

No." Ling Xicheng replied firmly, "I asked Guan Eryuan to take the copy to Yao's house." , so where do you think the original will be? As for the recording, hehe, what Yao Qi has is only part of it, and I have more explosive ones, I don't know if you are interested in it!" Seeing Ling Xicheng biting to death, he refused to admit it

. Zheng Yang suddenly smiled, "Ling Xicheng, you have worked so hard to protect Li Mo, it's a pity that people don't seem to take you seriously!" Zheng Yang took out a few photos and placed them in front of Ling Xicheng "You are very familiar with the people above! You are now a prisoner, but it's a pity that your little lover is doing well!"

Looking at Li Mo in the photo, Ling Xicheng suddenly felt a little sentimental. Li Mo is doing well in Yao's house, and looks good. It seems that it should be a picture that was secretly taken at some dinner party. Although Ling Xicheng believed that Li Mo would be fine, seeing him laughing and chatting with other people still made him feel very uneasy, especially In the last picture, a handsome man in military uniform put his arms around Li Mo's shoulders and seemed to be talking to him, looking very intimate. That man looked handsome, and he unexpectedly matched with the gentle Li Mo. Ling Xicheng evaded and closed his eyes, for fear that he would lose confidence in Li Mo while watching.

Seeing his appearance, Zheng Yang smiled and whispered in his ear, "It seems that Boss Ling is also an infatuated person! It's a pity, I don't know if this infatuation is used in the right place! I know you are procrastinating with me , then I might as well tell you! If the Zheng family can't escape this time, don't think about it, I will remember to drag you to hell with me!" After Zheng Yang finished speaking, he gave orders to the guards and walked out storehouse.

Li Mo also noticed that something was wrong. Ling Xicheng hadn't sent him a message for almost a day. Before he hung up the phone in the morning, Ling Xicheng told himself that he would tell himself when he got to the company, but it was already almost eight o'clock in the evening. The reason is that no one has shown up so late. Could it be that something happened? After making a phone call, the phone was turned off, thinking of Ling Xicheng's not very energetic voice in the morning, Li Mo's heart was agitated.

"What's the matter, Mo Mo?" Seeing Li Mo frowning, Yao Qi came over and sat beside him.

"It's okay, big brother, just a little worried about Xicheng."

Hearing Ling Xicheng's name, Li Xuan also leaned over and asked, "What's wrong with Xicheng?"

"He didn't look very energetic when he called me in the morning. I can't get in touch, maybe something happened!"

Li Xuan pondered for a while and said, "I'll call Ziyuan and ask, if Xicheng is really sick, he must be with him now, so don't worry."

"En." Li Xuan took out his cell phone and called Mo Ziyuan.

It took a long time for Mo Ziyuan to get through, and it was Mu Zhaohe who answered anxiously, "Li Xuan? Is Yao Qi by your side?" "Yes,

what's the matter?"

"Quickly ask him to answer the phone, Ling Something happened in West City!"

"What did you say?" Li Xuan's expression changed.

"Did he ask Guan Eryuan to bring you something before? Now the Zheng family is looking for the original of that thing. My people say that Ling Xicheng's house has been turned upside down, and it seems that they haven't found it. You asked Yao Qi pushes back his plan to deal with Yang Yi, don't push him too fast, or I'm worried that Zheng Yang will jump over the wall and go straight to Lingxi City." "..." Li Xuan subconsciously glanced at Li Mo beside

him , I don't know what to say, Li Mo already understood from Li Xuan's expression that there might be an accident in Lingxi City, so he snatched the phone from his hand and asked about the situation in Lingxi City. Mu Zhaohe didn't hide it, and said it in detail.

"You said Xicheng is in the hands of Zheng Yang?"

"That's right, but I don't know where it's being locked up. The people in my hands are investigating, and the results will be available tomorrow at the latest, so you can ask Yao Qi if he can get Yang Yi's Let's push things to the back and talk about it after I rescue Xicheng."

"Brother." Li Mo called Yao Qi. Yao Qi nodded and signaled Li Mo not to worry too much, he would deal with it, so he discussed with Mu Zhaohe on the phone.

Li Mo couldn't listen to their conversation, Ling Xicheng had been missing for almost a day, and he didn't know that the Zheng family would treat him like this, especially because of him, Ling Xicheng had suffered for himself, Li Mo thought so Feeling even more uncomfortable, she interrupted Yao Qi's call and said, "I'm going back to City B!"

"Momo, calm down first."

"I can't calm down. The situation in Xicheng is unclear now. I can't stay here any longer. Brother, you either find someone to take me back, or I go back by myself." Seeing Li Mo's firm look, Yao Qi had no choice but to agree.

When Li Mo arrived in City B, Mu Zhaohe had already found the location of Lingxi City. "Here!" Mu Zhaohe didn't sleep all night, his voice was a little hoarse, he pointed to a warehouse on the GPS and said to Li Mo, "My people have touched it once, and I dare not startle the snake. He said that the situation in Lingxi City may not be good. , seems to have been in a coma, not sure if he was given sleeping pills or he is not in a good state."

"What should I do?" Li Mo's tone was very calm.

This changed Mu Zhaohe's impression of him to some extent. He always thought that Li Mo was the kind of young master who was well protected. Although he had a gentle personality, he would inevitably panic when things happened. He didn't expect that he could be so calm. "How many people came from Yao Qi's side this time, I don't have enough people here. There are two current plans, one is to rush in, the other is to divert the tiger away from the mountain and find a way to transfer Zheng Yang away." "Which one is better?

"

"They're almost the same, the difference is that you are in danger, and Lingxi City is in danger."

"I'll call Zheng Yang." Li Mo made a decision without thinking. But before his call came through, Zheng Yang's call came. "I'm Li Mo."

"Hehe, young master Yao has come back to save his little lover?"

"Let Xicheng go, I'll give you what you want."

"That's not okay, Mr. Ling swore it a few hours ago Tell me that the things are in his place, which of you two is telling the truth? Why don't you discuss it now?" Zheng Yuan on the other end of the phone sneered and kicked the sleeping Ling Xicheng.

In a daze, Ling Xicheng felt that he vaguely heard Li Mo's voice, "Mo Mo..." Ling Xicheng wanted to speak, but couldn't make a sound.

"What do you want?" Hearing Ling Xicheng's hoarse voice, Li Mo's heart throbbed. Stabilizing his emotions, Li Mo asked calmly.

"It's very simple. First, hand over the originals and recordings in your hand. Second, I want Yao Qi to personally promise not to suppress the Zheng family anymore and to help Mr. Yang take office in the general election a week later." "Yes, as long as you

put Leaving Lingxi City, this is a matter between the Yao family and the Yang family, and has nothing to do with him." "

Hehe, what I said is more than that simple. I can let Lingxi City go, but the prerequisite is that you stay as a guest. Why? Like? Li Mo, I am a trustworthy person. As long as Mr. Yang is re-elected after the general election, I will let you go back. In addition, I know that you have found my position, so I will wait for you here and give you 5 hours to think about it , Time has passed, I haven't seen anyone yet, so I can't guarantee the situation in Lingxi City."