Chapter 41 News of death

"I know that some of you here have always had some opinions on me, but please don't forget that Chenshi's surname is Ling!" As soon as Ling Xicheng finished speaking, Wenli came in from the outside with the things he wanted. Ling Xicheng gave a signal, and Wenli distributed the materials to the sitting executives. Ling Xicheng looked at these executives who were holding folders without knowing it, and said flatly, "Everyone, don't be nervous, and don't look at others. The things in each of your hands are different." The manager of the financial department

peeked He looked at the manager of the logistics department, then opened the folder in his hand, and he was stunned when he opened the first page. There was nothing else in it, but his greedy records in Chenshi over the years, and he remembered every account clearly. clearly.

"..." The manager of the finance department's forehead was sweating instantly. He always thought that Ling Xicheng was only able to become the president of Chenshi because he was the only son. Although he had no faults after taking the position, he hadn't done much. He and many old people in Chenshi didn't take Ling Xicheng seriously. He didn't expect him to have such a thunderous method under his seemingly mediocre way of doing things. He even collected all the evidence without making a sound. Looking at the faces of other people, I found that the faces of those sitting there were somewhat unwell.

Ling Xicheng looked at the meeting room that was quiet for a moment, and said, "I think everyone has already read the personal summary I made for you! I don't know what you think, why don't you ask the manager of the financial department to talk first?"

"This..." The Minister of Finance who was named wiped the sweat from his forehead and expressed great regret for his reckless behavior today. He hit Ling Xicheng's gun.

"Can't tell? Hehe, how about I say it for you?" Ling Xicheng's eyes were stern, but his tone was exceptionally soft, "Mr. Ling... For the sake of my being

in Chenshi for so many years, please stay a little longer." Divide the noodles!"

"That's right! I've been in Chenshi for so many years." Ling Xicheng got up and looked down at the executives sitting in front of him, "Many of you here are old people from Chenshi. My uncles. It has not been a day or two since these materials have been passed on to me. The reason why I have been holding back is because I am thinking about old feelings. Those who can achieve this position must be smart people. You also know in your heart that I want What. I will give you a week to deal with these messy things. After a week, I will see a clean Chenshi, otherwise, I will not be able to guarantee the whereabouts of these materials." After Ling Xicheng finished speaking, he looked around for a week, He said coldly, "The meeting is adjourned!", leaving a group of executives looking at each other in blank dismay, and left the meeting room.

Back in the office, Ling Xicheng, who had taken off his aura, leaned softly on the chair and shouted at Li Mo, "Mo Mo, I'm uncomfortable, please comfort me!"

Li Mo handed him the brewed black tea helplessly, "Who Let you drink so much wine yesterday. You came back quickly today, doesn't it usually take you all morning?" "

Well, I sent them all the materials I asked for the arts and sciences investigation before, and knocked them a few words. Idlers, when you get old, go home quickly to take care of yourselves, and leave more opportunities to young people." Ling Xicheng sipped his black tea, feeling that his head, which had been dizzy all morning, finally relaxed a little.

"Are you planning to clean up people?" Li Mo looked at Ling Xicheng in surprise. If he remembered correctly, there were not just one or two old people in office. Those who remembered him were the logistics department, the finance department, the planning department, and the public relations department. In addition, the managers of the design department are all old people of Ling Xicheng's father's generation, and there are quite a few of them. Will Ling Xicheng's simple de-violence attack really affect the company's daily operations? Li Mo was a little worried, "Then what about their duties?"

"If the deputy is capable, let the deputy take over first. If the deputy is not good, he will be transferred directly from the department. The general candidate has already been decided, so you don't have to worry." Ling Xicheng thought that the first thing he did after he came to power in his last life was to clean up these people. Useless old man, this time it was just a little earlier. As for the candidates to take over, he still remembers the few people in his previous life who were squeezed out and used their talents and studies but failed to make it to the top. This time he plans to let them take over in advance. He had already discussed with Wenli about the position transfer, and it would not have much impact on the company as a whole. As for those who have been bribed by Li Ziyu, it is better to leave early.

"By the way, Mo Mo, do you know the Zheng family?" Mentioning Li Ziyu, Ling Xicheng remembered what Mu Zhaohe said yesterday.

"I don't have the impression that there doesn't seem to be a family surnamed Zheng in city b. Why do you suddenly ask about this?"

Ling Xicheng repeated to Li Mo what Mu Zhaohe said to him yesterday. After hearing this, Li Mo was also a little worried. He had originally realized that some of Li Ziyu's actions against the Li family were inconsistent with his own personality, but he did not expect that there was someone else behind him, the Zheng family, he really had no memory of it, and he hadn't even heard it mentioned.

"It's okay, don't worry." Ling Xicheng stretched out his hand to smooth Li Mo's frown. "With me this time, nothing will happen to the Li family."

Li Mo vaguely felt that Ling Xicheng's tone was a bit strange. He had experienced the same thing before, shaking his head, Li Mo felt that his thoughts had become more and more confused recently.

Suddenly the door of the office was knocked, and before Ling Xicheng could say please come in, Wenli had already entered. "Senior, the news from the Public Security Bureau said that something happened to Li Ziyu." "What?" Ling Xicheng was startled

, He planned to send Li Ziyu into the police station before but left it alone, just to see who would protect him in the end. Unexpectedly, the people behind Li Ziyu were not in a hurry and did not move. Thinking of Mu Zhaohe's words yesterday, Ling Xicheng faintly felt that something big was going to happen.

"Just now the horse team called and said that the person we sent in suddenly passed out in the detention room and had symptoms of breathing difficulties. They are afraid of accidents and have applied for medical parole." "Breaking difficulty? I remember Li

Zi Yu is in good health and has no medical history. How could it suddenly..." Ling Xicheng thought about it and still felt that something was wrong, so he said to Wenli, "Call the horse team now and ask which hospital you are going to, and tell him we will wait a while Just go over and have a look."

"Okay." Wenli also felt very strange, took out his mobile phone and received a call from there before he had time to dial. And Li Mo said, "The cavalry called, saying that Li Ziyu is dead."

"Impossible!" Ling Xicheng and Li Mo also changed their expressions instantly. Li Ziyu died, Ling Xicheng couldn't believe it.

On the other side, Li Xuan, as the family member of the deceased, was also notified by the police station. Li Xuan still couldn't digest the news that shocked him, so he managed to calm down his thoughts and called Father Li, "Dad, it's me." "Well, what's the matter?

" The thrushes were singing overhead, as if people were in the garden.

"I just received the notification that Li Ziyu died."

"Yes, I know." Father Li's attitude was unusually calm, so calm that Li Xuan wondered if he knew about Li Ziyu's death earlier than himself.

"Dad, do you think Li Ziyu really died in an accident..." Li Xuan asked tentatively. He always felt that Li Ziyu's death was not simple.

After his mother died, his father took Li Ziyu's mother and son into the Li family, and then made a will in advance, announcing that he was the only heir of the Li family. When he becomes an adult, he will hand over the company to himself and concentrate on providing for the elderly. After so many years, it seems that his father is no longer involved in the operation of the company, but Li Xuan knows that every move of the Li family is within his sight. Before Li Ziyu changed his prescription without authorization, his father knew about it but forbears it. He was not harsh on the matter of Lingxi City, and even ordered himself not to trouble Li Ziyu, which made Li Xuan a little unacceptable. He originally thought that his father cared about Li Ziyu very much, but now his calm attitude after knowing the news of Li Ziyu's death made Li Xuan feel puzzled, what exactly was his father hiding? Is Li Ziyu's life experience really as simple as he said before?

"What do you want to ask?"

"No, I just sigh that even I was surprised when I heard the news. I didn't expect you to be so calm." Since the death of their mother, the atmosphere between their father and son has always been slightly cold. I'll go to the police station to take care of Li Ziyu's funeral later. If nothing else, I'll hang up first, Dad, pay more attention to your health."

When Ling Xicheng and Li Mo rushed to the police station, Li Xuan had already arrived.

"What's the situation?" Ling Xicheng asked him.

"It is said that the brakes failed on the way out of bail for medical treatment, and the car rushed off the viaduct and fell directly to the bottom of the bridge. Although no passing vehicles were hurt, all the people in that car, including the escorting prison guards and doctors, were not injured. One survived, but all of them died on the spot." Li Xuan's tone was a little low.

"What about the corpse?" Ling Xicheng didn't know what to say, lit a cigarette, and handed one to Li Xuan by the way.

"The forensic doctor is dealing with it, and I can't take it away today." Li Xuan took a deep breath of the cigarette, and after exhaling, he asked Li Mo, "Would you like to take a look?" "Yes, that's fine." Li Mo knew Li

Xuan He had something to say to Ling Xicheng alone, he agreed, and went to the morgue alone.

Seeing Li Mo walking away, Ling Xicheng asked him, "Xuanzi, tell me the truth, what is the relationship between Li Ziyu and the Li family

?

" There are many kinds of sons, those who take revenge are called this. Don't tell me that you didn't realize that there are so many things happening recently, some people want to deal with the Li family." "I know," Li Xuan breathed out a smoke

ring , patted Ling Xicheng on the shoulder, "Don't ask, I can't tell you about Li Ziyu's identity yet, don't meddle in the Li family's affairs, just take care of Mo Mo for me." Ling Xicheng listened to Li

Xuan The tone in the words was wrong, and there was a hint of pleading, "What do you mean?"

"It's nothing, don't think about it." Li Xuan said with a smile, but he couldn't hide the melancholy in his eyes.

"Well, if it's useful to me, you must tell me. Don't forget that we are Fa Xiao." Seeing that Li Xuan didn't want to say more, Ling Xicheng couldn't press him.

Ling Xicheng has always felt guilty towards the Li family. In the previous life, although I did not explicitly participate in Li Ziyu's revenge plan against the Li family. But he knew about Li Ziyu's private use of Chenshi to suppress the Li family, but he kept silent and did not stop him. Ling Xicheng thought that Li Ziyu was only resentful because the Li family refused to admit his identity, and the next stumbling block would be over, but he didn't expect that he actually destroyed the Li family with his own hands. In the face of his mother's bitter questioning and the materials thrown in front of him by his father, he knew what Li Ziyu had done in his own name. No matter what the process is, the affairs of the Li family in the last life are always related to me. In this life, Ling Xicheng decided that even if he did his best, he would do his best to keep the Li family safe.

At the same time, Li Mo, standing in front of Li Ziyu's body, was in a complicated mood. He and Li Ziyu have always been at odds with each other. In the matter of Lingxi City, it can be regarded as a lose-lose situation. Li Mo really hated Li Ziyu, but he never thought that Li Ziyu would die suddenly. Looking at the person covered by the white cloth, Li Mo felt a little strange. He always felt that a person like Li Ziyu would not lose his life so easily, especially before he got what he wanted. Even if someone deliberately calculated, with Li Ziyu's character, he would never die so easily, so why? Just as Li Mo was thinking, he suddenly felt someone pat him from behind.

"You are Li Mo?" The visitor was dressed in a suit and leather shoes, with silver eyes. Although he was dressed like a gentleman, the smile on his mouth made people feel very malicious.

"Yes, you are?" Li Mo took a step back, he didn't know this man, and he didn't want to have any contact with him, but his tone seemed to know him.

"My name is Guan Eryuan, and I'm Li Ziyu's friend. I heard Ziyu mention you before." Seeing Li Mo's defense, the smile on the corner of the man's lips deepened.

"You have something to do with me?" Li Mo instinctively didn't want to have anything to do with this person, and only hoped to leave quickly.

"It's nothing, it's just a coincidence. You don't look like a married person! The smell on your body is so clean, it doesn't smell like other people at all." "Really?" Li Mo hated him very

much With the frivolous attitude in his words, he frowned and planned to leave.

Guan Eryuan held him back, "My brother died so badly, is it really appropriate for a brother to turn around and leave?" "

He's not my brother." Li Mo said coldly, shaking him off and holding his hand.

"That's right, hehe." Guan Eryuan smiled, not minding Li Mo's actions at all. Li Mo took another look at him, planning to go out later and ask his brother if he had any impression of this Guan Eryuan. Li Ziyu lived in Li's house, and when something happened, it was understandable for the police to notify Li's house as soon as possible. Why did Guan Eryuan, a so-called friend, get the news so quickly? There must be something wrong here. Li Mo was a little lost in thought, and Guan Eryuan hugged him from behind without paying attention.

"Let go!" Guan Eryuan's strength was enormous, Li Mo struggled to break free but did not break free.

"Don't waste your energy," Guan Eryuan laughed jokingly, and whispered in Li Mo's ear, "Li Xiaomo, you can't break free, I don't have any malicious intentions, but please bring a message." See Li Mo Not resisting anymore, Guan Eryuan also loosened his restraint on him, "Say hello to your father for me. By the way, I also give Ling Xicheng a piece of advice, tell him some things, even if you repeat them ten thousand times, what should happen will happen, So tell him not to make unnecessary resistance."