Chapter 44 Life

"Momo, what are you thinking?"

"Nothing." Li Mo shook his head, put away his confused thoughts, he didn't talk to Ling Xicheng about the family affairs. The Li family has always been loving and filial to the outside world, and who would have guessed that the relationship in private has reached a situation where they can't speak a few times for a month? What's more, Ling Xicheng has exhausted his energy because of his own affairs, and Li Mo doesn't want to let him bother. Thinking of this, Li Mo returned to his desk and turned on the computer, ready to start working.

Ling Xicheng knew that Li Mo had something on his mind, so he didn't force him. The recent events were all aimed at Li Mo, so he should be under a lot of pressure. Ling Xicheng thought about going out with Li Mo to relax, but thinking of Zheng Yuan's threat, Ling Xicheng couldn't help frowning.

Seeing the absent-minded Li Mo across the way, Ling Xicheng was also anxious. He couldn't let things happen before he got into a mess here and couldn't go out to relax. In fact, his home is not bad. I don't know what to think of, the corner of Boss Ling's mouth curved into a smirk, it's been so long since he was reborn, and he hasn't dated Li Mo yet! But this matter still needs the help of Wen Li and the others...

After Li Xuan left the police station, he returned home directly, grabbed a servant and asked, "Where is my father?"

"Master is in the greenhouse."

Li Xuan walked into the greenhouse Li Jianguo was taking care of his favorite pot of orchids. Looking at his leisurely appearance, Li Xuan felt quite disobedient. "Dad..." Li Xuan called out, but didn't know what to say.

"Are you back?" Li Jianguo looked up at Li Xuan, and he kept on tending the orchid grass, as if he didn't care at all why Li Xuan came home at this time.

"Well, about Li Ziyu, I still have something to discuss with you." Li Xuan's tone was somewhat tentative.

"Ask whatever you want, you don't have to do this with me." Li Jianguo put down his work and picked up a damp cloth to wipe off the dirt on his hands. Sitting in a rocking chair on the side.

"I went to the police station today and met a strange lawyer. Did you find it?" "

What lawyer?" Li Jianguo reached out to take the teacup aside, with a careless expression on his face.

"Nailiu Law Firm, Guan Eryuan." Li Xuan's words were somewhat questioning, "He said that the Li family can live, but Li Mo must die. Dad, do you know what this sentence means?" "..."

Li Jianguo's subordinates froze for a while, and sighed unhurriedly, "The child is grown up, and even the father dares to question him." "It's not a

question, I just want to know what you think. I wondered when my mother passed away. Although she has always been in poor health, she is only a little weak. How could she lose her life with a cold? Moreover, Li Shi has always made some small mistakes in the customs recently, although it is not a mistake. , but it has seriously affected the timeliness of logistics. Dad, can you tell me why?" "I don't know. Just

sit down and do what you should do, and don't worry about anything else." Li Jianguo Shen down face.

"Don't worry about it? Someone plotted against the Li family and wanted to kill my younger brother. Dad, let me stand on the sidelines?" Li Xuan said with a sneer, "I'm sorry, I can't do it!

" Do you want to pay for the entire Li family for one Li Mo?" Li Jianguo's tone was also very fierce, "If it wasn't for him, why would the Li family have come to this day?" "Dad, what do you mean? You mean that things happened because of Mo

Mo Yes?" Li Xuan's eyes widened in surprise.

"Hey," Li Jianguo sighed, "The identity of Li Ziyu's biological mother is unusual. You know what happened back then. If it hadn't been for the heavy rain to pick Xiaoyu home, how could she have gone because of a car accident. Originally, I also I didn't take it seriously. When the eldest brother of the Zheng family approached me and asked me for a younger sister, I also told the truth. He didn't overreact at that time, and I didn't think about it carefully. You have seen that the Li family has always been uneasy because of the Zheng family's interference..." "

Who is the Zheng family? Why haven't I heard of it?" Li Xuan couldn't help interrupting Li's father "What's more, the matter of Li Ziyu's parents is a natural and man-made disaster after all, so what does it have to do with Momo? Dad, don't forget, you were the one who made that decision in the first place!

" How, Li Ziyu's father is my elder brother anyway, Li Ziyu is also considered to be Li's family, and what is Li Mo? And although the Zheng family is not well-known in b, they are closely connected with the top. The Li family started with logistics, If you really offend them, it will be a matter of time before your downfall!"

"What kind of brother is Li Ziyu's father?" Li Xuan's tone was full of sarcasm, "Dad, do you think I don't know when I'm young? Li Ziyu's My father was born through an affair between my grandma and the former housekeeper. You told me that Li Ziyu is from the Li family?" After softening his tone, Li Xuan continued, "Besides, even if Mo Mo is not our family's biological child, he was also brought up by his mother. I'm back! Did you forget what you promised your mother?"

Hearing Li Xuan's mention of the Li family's past, Li Jianguo's eyes instantly became sharper, "Li Xuan, you really have hard wings now, no matter what the status of the eldest brother is. , he is your elder! And if I didn't look at your mother's face, Li Mo would still have the status of the young master of the Li family? I wish I could strangle him to death!"

"I just realized today why my mother insisted on marrying Li Mo, who was a boy, into the Ling family. She was afraid of being killed by you. Hehe, Dad, you shouldn't blame Mo Mo for the death of Li Ziyu's parents. This is not the reason why you and Li Ziyu hated Mo Mo, he was just a baby at the time. In these years, apart from not sending Li Ziyu to Li's family, you have given him a lot of pampering, haven't you? Now, you still want Are you offering Li Mo's life with both hands?" Seeing Li Jianguo's appearance, Li Xuan asked in a low voice, "What's more, Li Ziyu is not dead at all, right?" "..." Father Li's expression

paused "What nonsense are you talking about?"

"Am I talking nonsense? You know very well in your heart. I started to doubt when I learned of Li Ziyu's death in the morning. If he really died, would you still have the mind to sit in the greenhouse and tend the flowers and plants? Morning I went to the police station to inquire in person! What's more, in a place as big as City B, how many companies dare to compete with the Ling family? Even people who were told by Lingxi City to take special care can have accidents under the noses of the prison guards. It's strange, isn't it? Is it?"

"Li Xuan, it's not good to know too much about some things."

"Really? But I still know." Li Xuan's eyes were full of sarcasm, "What are you going to do with me?" "

Li Xuan, calm down The point is, it's not that Dad is cruel-hearted and wants to abandon Li Mo, but that our Li family can't beat the Zheng family, and he wants Li Mo to live a bad life, do I really want to pay the whole Li family?"

"Dad, I just found out today that you are such a person." Li Xuan completely understood why Li Ziyu lived in their house all these years, plotting against Li Mo openly and secretly, but his father never said a word. And before Ling Xicheng cheated, when Li Mo was questioned, he was not allowed to come forward to clarify for Li Mo, even Li Ziyu's tampering with the medicine list was withheld. Originally, he thought that his father was only guilty of the death of Li Ziyu's parents, but he didn't expect that he wanted to abandon Li Mo to keep the Li family safe. Guan Eryuan is Zheng Yuan, he is from Li Ziyu's mother's side, but since Li Ziyu has other relatives, why didn't Zheng's family take him home at first, but instead raised him in Li's family? Since the Zheng family resented the Li family because of Li Ziyu's biological mother, why did they cooperate with their father to want Li Mo's life? It's all too weird, unless there's something else going on.

"Li Xuan," Li Jianguo persuaded in a soft tone, "Let me think about it. I am your father anyway, so why would I do something to harm you? Is Li Ziyu really dead? How does the Zheng family plan to revenge Li Mo? It's not important, the important thing is to keep the Li family, right?"

"I'm sorry, I don't think so, if the Li family can only survive by abandoning Li Mo, then it would be better to lose!" "

Li Xuan, you have suffered so much. After years of education, have you only learned to talk back to your father?"

"My education was taught by my mother, so why did you teach me? But you don't have to act like you miss your mother. You and Lou The relationship between the so-called sister-in-law is clear in my heart! I still have something to do in the company, so I'll leave first!"

"Don't come back after leaving!"

"Hehe, do you think I care about it?" After Li Xuan finished speaking, he turned around and left. Over the years, he was completely tired of the superficial kindness and filial piety of his father and son. Even if the Li family can retain some face externally, it may not even have any inner face internally.

Sighing, Li Xuan somewhat regretted his impulsiveness today. He is just a puppet pushed by his father. The Li family seems to be in charge of the house, but in fact many people around him are arranged by his father. Li Xuan understands that it is very difficult for him to protect Li Mo. The Zheng family does not seem to be a light-saving lamp. In addition, Li Ziyu is not dead, and his father is determined to push Li Mo to take the blame... and Ling Xicheng... Li Xuan didn't know if he could be relied on, but now he could only count on him. Unlike the Li family, an established family like the Ling family has its own way. Li Xuan only hopes that Ling Xicheng will not let him down.

Ling Xicheng and Li Mo went home directly after work, and saw Li Xuan sitting there on the steps in front of the house. "Yo! Young Master Li is planning to take the melancholy route? Don't struggle, it doesn't suit you, the second is your nature." "Don't make trouble, I'm not in the mood

right now."

Ling Xicheng saw that his face was not good, and didn't What did you say, the three of them entered the house together, "Mo Mo, you cook first, I'll talk to Li Xuan." "

Yeah." Li Mo nodded, and went upstairs to change.

Ling Xicheng and Li Xuan entered the study together. "Tell me, what's going on?"

"I suspect that Li Ziyu is not dead." Li Xuan hesitated, and chose to tell Ling Xicheng the truth.

"What do you mean?"

"Actually, when I received the news of his death today, I called my dad. His reaction was very calm, as if he knew something was going to happen to Li Ziyu. I went back and tested him. I found his attitude very strange."

"I have been curious about this matter for a long time, Uncle Li seems to be particularly conniving towards Li Ziyu, even better than Li Mo. Why?" "

Because Mo Mo is not a child of the Li family, Li Ziyu Yu is."

"How is it possible?" Ling Xicheng asked him in amazement. Li Mo and Li Xuan's facial features are very similar. Standing together, one can tell that they are two brothers. And even though he was young at that time, in his impression, Li's mother was indeed Two children were born.

"Actually, it's quite a coincidence. You may also have the impression that I have a younger brother, but when I was three years old, I caught a cold and didn't take care of it. As a result, it turned into pneumonia and died in the hospital. My mother was very sad because of this incident. Sullen. I kept muttering about it at night, but the doctor said that it would be impossible to continue like this, and suggested that we adopt a child of about the same age to divert my mother's attention. Li Ziyu..." Li Xuan hesitated and said, "His father is

Li The illegitimate son of my family, although he has not passed the Ming road, he has a very good relationship with my father. I don't know how he and my father discussed it at the time, but the final result was that Li Ziyu was raised in our family first. In the beginning, my mother got in touch with him a few times and got along well until she met Li Mo at the door of the house. Li Mo looked very similar to my little brother who died. My mother has always been unable to accept the news of my brother's death. After seeing Li Mo, she was even more convinced that my brother was not dead. At that time, her mental state was very bad, and my father and I could only cooperate with him. But Li Ziyu was different. When he was young, he was very thoughtful. He didn't say anything in front of everyone, but he always bullied Li Mo behind his back. I met him twice. Whenever he mentioned him, he sued my dad. Finally, one day my mother found out and said Li Ziyu was not allowed to stay at my house. My father couldn't explain it, and he was afraid that it would irritate her, so he could only call Li Ziyu's family and talk about picking him up. As a result, Li Ziyu's parents had a car accident on the road. He died on the spot. Li Ziyu's current mother is actually her mother's former best friend and not her biological mother. After this incident, there was a rift between my father and my mother, and you will know what happened afterwards ."