Chapter 56 Accident

At Ling Xicheng's house, when Li Mo woke up, there was no one around him. Touching the place next to him where there was still warmth left, Li Mo quietly moved to the place where Ling Xicheng had been lying, and buried his head in his pillow. Thinking of his unreasonable trouble last night, Li Mo felt a little ashamed, and didn't know how to face Ling Xicheng in a while.

The bedroom door was pushed open, and Ling Xicheng walked in. Seeing that Li Mo had woken up, he walked to Li Mo's side and lowered his head to touch Li Mo's forehead, the temperature had already dropped.

"Go downstairs to eat." Seeing that Li Mo was fine, Ling Xicheng felt relieved a lot, he didn't sleep well that night, he was afraid that Li Mo would burn again at night, but fortunately Li Mo was fine.

Seeing Ling Xicheng's concerned eyes, Li Mo turned his head away from his sight, and asked in a low voice, "Did you do it?" "

..." Ling Xicheng was silent for a while and said, "I bought it."

"Oh. " Li Mo responded and got up and got out of bed, maybe his body was weak after having a fever, Li Mo felt a little dizzy after standing up, and his body shook for a while. Seeing that he was unsteady, Ling Xicheng hurried over and hugged Li Mo. Walking to the bathroom, Ling Xicheng put Li Mo in front of the sink, let him lean on his body, and helped him to take mouthwash and squeeze toothpaste awkwardly.

"I'll do that myself." Li Mo wasn't used to Ling Xicheng's meticulous care, but his body was indeed weak, so he hesitated for a while and put his weight on Ling Xicheng's body. After dinner, Li Mo was picked up again by Ling Xicheng and placed on the bed in the bedroom. Before he could speak, a quilt was covered on his body, and a book he often read was also in his hand.

"Call me if you need something." Ling Xicheng ordered and sat on the chair on the other side of the bedroom to deal with business.

Li Mo looked at Ling Xicheng holding his laptop in an awkward posture, and persuaded him, "I'm fine, Xicheng, you can go to the study." "..."

Ling Xicheng didn't speak, just looked up at him for a while, then lowered his head again.

Li Mo stared blankly at Ling Xicheng, and realized that he seemed to be angry with him, but after much deliberation, he couldn't figure out why. Could it be what happened last night, but didn't the two of them reconcile later? Li Mo thought for a long time but couldn't figure out the reason, so he simply covered himself with the quilt and closed his eyes to rest.

The things in his mother's notes made him feel like he was caught in a storm. His unsteady heart was more like being hung on the edge of a cliff by a thread, and it would break anytime if he was not careful. Li Mo carefully recalled the details recorded in the notes, and found many things that did not make sense.

Whose family's child is he? Why did he appear in Li's courtyard out of thin air? And why did the Zheng family insist on their own lives? Could it be because of Li Ziyu's biological mother who passed away? As for the father, why did he kill his own son and let Li Ziyu replace him? What is his purpose in doing this? If Li Ziyu is really his father's illegitimate son, he can admit it directly and there is no need to take such a roundabout way.

What exactly is the Zheng family secretly planning? Li Mo felt something was wrong no matter what he thought. He knows Li Xuan's character very well. If he really knew something, he wouldn't have such a big reaction yesterday. Guan Eryuan told Xicheng before that Li Xuan was silenced because he knew too much, but what did his brother know? Is it a secret related to the Zheng family?

Subconsciously hugging the quilt beside him in his arms, Li Mo curled up and closed his eyes. Yesterday he told Ling Xicheng that the idea of ​​getting a divorce was not a whim. In fact, he had been thinking about it for a long time. It was just because the recent days were so beautiful that he couldn't bear to just give up. He always felt that maybe the Zheng family would give up after a while. To deal with myself, that's why I didn't say it.

But after reading his mother's notes yesterday, Li Mo realized that this is not the case. The Zheng family wanted to get rid of him a long time ago, and it was his mother who had always given him shelter to allow him to grow up safely. And after his mother died, he was often brought by Ling's mother because of his marriage contract, so nothing happened.

He also saw some things in Chenshi very clearly recently. The vacation of arts and sciences did increase the workload of Lingxi City, but most of the reasons came from pressure from other parties. Chen Shi's recent business has been very unsatisfactory. Although it can't affect the overall situation, it is still somewhat troublesome. No need to ask, these things must be done by the Zheng family, and the reason is because of myself.

Li Mo felt that he was carrying a bad luck Moros, no matter where he was, he would bring misfortune to others. Li Mo's mind was in chaos. He was greedy for the stability in front of him, but he couldn't bear to bring misfortune to those around him. He bit his lower lip fiercely. Li Mo secretly decided that he must leave Lingxi City. I know if I can escape from the Zheng family, but at least I can't cause trouble for my brother and Ling Xicheng...

Ling Xicheng sat on the chair and waited for Li Mo to apologize to himself for a long time, but it turned out that Li Mo seemed to be like this Asleep, there was no intention of talking to myself at all.

"..." Ling Xicheng looked at the text message Zhang Huiran sent to himself on the phone speechlessly. Compare it to what you do in the morning. I did it by not taking the initiative to talk to him; I did it by taking care of him with a distant attitude; Obviously, the next plot should be Mo Mo hugging himself and saying dear, I was wrong, please forgive me, kiss and hug by the way, why is it in this state?

It's so obvious that he's acting hot, why doesn't Li Mo realize that he's angry? Could it be that Mo Mo didn't care about his feelings at all? Ling Xicheng's heart sank immediately. He knows that he is not a good partner, and he is not good at romance and surprises, so he can only give him what he thinks is good, and he is more dependent on Li Mo in life. Could it be that Li Mo got bored because of himself? Thinking about the way Li Mo was crying in his arms yesterday, he felt that this must not be the case, he was so caring that Mo Mo was moved to tears, how could he despise himself! Well, it must be that his angry attitude was not accurate enough, Mo Mo was too slow to notice! Well, yes, it must be so! Ling Xicheng secretly encouraged himself in his heart.

Ling Xicheng was thinking about Li Mo's thoughts, when he suddenly received a call from the secretariat, telling him that an important partner was coming to visit soon, and he needed to go to the company by himself. There was no other way, Ling Xicheng had no choice but to promise that he would go there immediately.

Walking to the bed, seeing Li Mo lying motionless as if he was in a deep sleep, Ling Xicheng hesitated for a moment, reached out and touched Li Mo's forehead to make sure that he didn't have a fever, so he whispered in his ear Said, "I'm going to the company now, you have a good rest at home, I will bring lunch back at noon, so if you have nothing to do, don't cook, sleep for a while when you are tired, get up and read a book if you don't want to lie down, Be careful to wear good clothes, and the temperature of the air conditioner should not be too low."

Li Mo suddenly felt a little sour when he heard Ling Xicheng nagging in his ear a bunch of precautions. He knew that if he told Ling Xicheng directly about the divorce, he would definitely not agree, just like last night, the two of them would still be at a stalemate in the end, so the best way was to leave secretly while he was not at home. Originally, I planned to leave when I found an opportunity, but I didn't expect this opportunity to come so quickly, and I wasn't even prepared in my heart.

Thinking that he might not be able to see this person in front of him for a long time in the future, Li Mo felt so uncomfortable that he couldn't speak a word with his hoarse voice.

Ling Xicheng thought he was uncomfortable, so he didn't like to talk, and didn't say much. He kissed Li Mo's face and gave some instructions before getting up and leaving. Hearing the sound of the door closing, Li Mo got up quickly, changed his clothes, and packed his things.

After finding out the divorce agreement that Ling Xicheng and himself had abandoned before, Li Mo calmly signed his name, and then put the document on the table in the bedroom. Taking out his mobile phone, Li Mo hesitated for a moment, and made a call that had been in his mind for a long time. "Hey, I'm Li Mo, I will leave the Ling family, the price is to let Li Xuan go, is that okay?" Not knowing what the people over there said, Li Mo thought for a while, and then replied "Okay, yes. "Then he picked up his backpack and went out.

But Ling Xicheng, who had already left the house, suddenly felt something was wrong. Although Li Mo usually doesn't talk much, but when he goes out, he will always say a blessing such as being careful on the road. This inexplicable silence made Ling Xicheng feel a little uneasy. After thinking about it, he called the secretariat and told them that there was something he couldn't get through for the time being, and asked them to find the manager of the public relations department to deal with it first, and then drove home.

Sure enough, as soon as he drove to the small road near his home, he vaguely saw Li Mo standing outside the door with a backpack on his back. Ling Xicheng opened the door and got out of the car, hiding his body behind the green plants to see where Li Mo was going. Li Mo seemed to be on the phone with someone, he looked a little flustered, and his footsteps were not as calm as usual. I was startled when I saw my car parked across the road, but I felt a lot more relieved when I found that there was no one in the car.

"Pfft, this silly Momo." Ling Xicheng couldn't help laughing to himself when he saw Li Mo's cautious look. Li Mo didn't even think about it, he didn't call the driver when he left, and it's a long way from the city, so how could he get there without a car, he should know he's back when he sees a car! Forget it, since he didn't find him, why not follow him secretly and scare him for a while. Feeling a bit of a joke, Ling Xicheng didn't call out to Li Mo, and followed Li Mo not far or near to see where he was going.

But at this moment, Li Mo's mind was on that phone call just now, where did that person ask him to talk? Li Mo looked at the text message on his phone again, the place mentioned above seemed not far from where he was standing now, but he didn't know exactly where it was. Li Mo hesitated for a moment, and dialed the number again, but there was no answer.

Ling Xicheng followed Li Mo and watched him go around several times, not knowing where he wanted to go, seeing him stop and take out his mobile phone and not knowing who to call, Ling Xicheng simply came out and planned to call him Hello.

Suddenly Ling Xicheng found that the driving track of the car behind was very dangerous. This is a residential area, the speed limit is 30, but that car can be regarded as driving on a rampage, and it has no intention of slowing down at all. Turning his head and not knowing what Li Mo he was looking at, Ling Xicheng sensitively realized that the car was heading for Li Mo.

"Li Mo!" Seeing that something was wrong, Ling Xicheng rushed over and hugged him, threw him to the side of the green belt, the car brushed Ling Xicheng's body and drove away without stopping.

After a long time, Ling Xicheng and Li Mo stood up and looked at each other in shock. The car just now must have deliberately rushed towards Li Mo, and if it hit hard, Li Mo would definitely be dead or disabled.

"Why are you here?" Li Mo calmed down his heartbeat, only to realize that the person who rushed to hug him was Ling Xicheng, he was very surprised why Ling Xicheng was here, didn't he just say that Chenshi had something to do so he went out?

"I'm coming back to pick up things." Ling Xicheng explained casually, reached out to pick up Li Mo's backpack that had fallen aside, felt quite heavy after shaking it, and couldn't help but feel strange, why did Li Mo take so many things while taking a walk? , asked suspiciously, "Where are you going?"

"I..." Li Mo suddenly realized that he was going out to meet the Zheng family members and then left by the way. He almost got into a car accident, and now he didn't know how to explain to Ling Xicheng, so he kept silent.

"Forget it, it's not important. Momo, are you not hurt? Let's go home first." Ling Xicheng said without caring about Li Mo's embarrassed expression, and pulled him back on his own.