Chapter 46 Cooperation

"Yes, Li Xuan did have a younger brother, but he died for some reason, and then their family took Li Mo back to replace their own child. Coincidentally, Li Mo and the Li family look very similar , so it has not been noticed by outsiders for so many years."

"Then whose family is Li Mo now?"

"I don't know." Mu Zhaohe shook his head. For some reason, Li Mo appeared in the courtyard of Li's house out of thin air like a person who jumped out of nowhere. Unless, someone put him there on purpose. "This matter has nothing to do with the Zheng family, and I suspect that Li Xuan's younger brother and his mother were probably killed by old man Li in order to curry favor with the Zheng family!" "How could

Uncle Li...do you have evidence?"

" Not yet, if you search, you may not be able to find it."

"Showa, what else have you found besides the Li family?" "

Well...there are not many left." "

Can you give me a copy of these materials? "

Uh...Brother Ziyuan didn't mean to give..." Mu Zhaohe was a little hesitant. The reason why he kept it secret was because he wanted to see the excitement. If Mo Ziyuan opened his mouth, he wouldn't hide it. The left and right are fine recently, and it's not bad to participate. "Yes, yes, but brother Ziyuan, what do you want to exchange, our Mu family doesn't do business at a loss?"

Mo Ziyuan frowned slightly when he heard him say exchange, and then looked at the share in the child's eyes. Sly, and staring at himself with the inevitable eyes. Mo Ziyuan inexplicably felt a little hot all over his body, and couldn't help thinking of the unfinished affair between the two of them in the room that afternoon. He said hastily, "Whatever you want, I'm going to bed, remember to lock the door after you finish talking." Then he got up and went into the bedroom.

After a while, the voices outside disappeared, and the sound of the door closing could be vaguely heard. Not long after, Mo Ziyuan found a warm body behind him.

"Brother Ziyuan, are you not angry?" Mu Zhaohe's voice was soft, and the hand stretched out from behind carefully wrapped his waist around his waist, which seemed a bit like a small animal acting like a baby.

"No, I'm just a little surprised, I've always treated you like a child, and suddenly you're so capable, it kind of scares me!" Mo Ziyuan turned over and lay face to face with Mu Zhaohe.

"Brother Ziyuan, don't worry about the affairs of the Li family, okay?" Mu Zhaohe looked very solemn.

"Li Xuan was born to me, so if I don't know it's fine, how can I ignore it now that I know?" "

But you don't know the situation of the Zheng family." Mu Zhaohe's tone was a bit hasty, "The Zheng family is a crazy family. Boys were born in several generations, and Li Ziyu's mother finally had a daughter, who died because of the Li family's affairs. They are now determined to let the Li family be destroyed and buried with his daughter. However, old man Li can't see Knowing the situation, his daughter-in-law and sons are handed over to others. As for Li's senior management, half of the people have joined the Zheng family. He doesn't even know. Since the divorce turmoil, Ling Xicheng has inexplicably started to protect Li Mo. The Zheng family's plan was disrupted several times, and Li Ziyu was brought in. The Zheng family will probably deal with him in the future. Even your junior named Wenli is very dangerous. The Zheng family is now a mad dog. I can bite anyone."

"What is the origin of this Zheng family?" Mo Ziyuan felt that they seemed to be a little too arrogant.

"I only know that there are people in their family who are legitimate, but who doesn't know." Mu Zhaohe's brows showed a bit of worry. He secretly investigated the Zheng family for a long time, but he still couldn't figure out the bottom line of the Zheng family.

"It's okay, I have a sense of proportion, let's go to bed first!" Mo Ziyuan knew that Mu Zhaohe was worried about him, reached out to hug him, patted his back, and gently coaxed him, "Kids, go to bed early, Otherwise, it will not grow tall."

"I'm not a child, Brother Ziyuan, I'm already taller and stronger than you!" Mu Zhaohe retorted, holding Mo Ziyuan in his arms and kissing his lips, "I will I will hand over what I found to Lingxi City, and I will send people to follow Li Xuan, brother Ziyuan, promise me not to interfere first, okay?" "Why have you not let me take care of the

Li family's affairs? Apart from worrying about my safety, there are other things. Another reason!"

"That Li Ziyu may not be dead..." Mu Zhaohe hesitated, but still told the truth.

"What did you say?" Mo Ziyuan asked in surprise.

"Well... just received the news that Li Ziyu's body disappeared in the forensic room. Originally, I planned to ask Yang Xia and the others to adjust the death report of the forensic doctor to see if there were any clues, but it turned out that Yang Xia and I Said, not at all. After Li Ziyu's body was returned to the police station from the scene of the car accident, he was told not to tamper with it." After saying this, Mu Zhaohe stopped and buried his head in Mo Ziyuan's neck, "Brother Ziyuan, you You promised me this afternoon, give me a chance, you must stand firm and not be seduced by him again!" "What are

you thinking about!" Mo Ziyuan helplessly tapped his head, Li Ziyu didn't say anything. The news of his death did make him feel relieved, but it didn't mean he still had any old feelings for him. Mo Ziyuan had already been utterly disappointed with Li Ziyu, and feeling uncomfortable because of his death was just a mourning for his first love, but now that he knew he was fine, even the last trace of nostalgia in his heart was gone. As for Mu Zhaohe, although he is not used to the change in their relationship, he does not reject such intimate contact. Knowing that the child was uneasy, Mo Ziyuan kissed him back comfortingly, "Go to sleep, we'll talk about the rest tomorrow." After speaking, he closed his eyes first.

In the morning, Ling Xicheng sent Li Xuan to the Li family first, and then brought Li Mo back to Chenshi. As soon as he got out of the elevator, he saw Wenli waiting on the side.

"Senior, the person in charge of Dongyang came early in the morning and said he wanted to talk to you. One of them, Mr. Guan, said he was an old acquaintance of yours. I couldn't refuse, so I had to ask them to wait in the reception room first. "

"Guan?" Ling Xicheng sneered, "I really can't wait, Momo, you go back to the office first, I'll go and have a look.

"

"It's okay, don't worry!" Ling Xicheng comforted Li Mo and then went to the reception room with Wenli.

Pushing open the door of the reception room, only Guan Eryuan was there, and the person in charge of Dongyang was not there. He signaled Wenli not to follow, and Ling Xicheng stayed in the reception room alone with Guan Eryuan, "Should I call you Mr. Guan or Mr. Zheng?" How are you, sir?"

"It doesn't matter what your last name is, the important thing is that you can do things well." Guan Eryuan smiled casually, as if he didn't mind Ling Xicheng's temptation to him. "I want to discuss a business with Mr. Ling. I don't know what you want?"

"I thought about it for a long time after I went back, and I don't think there is anything we can cooperate with." Ling Xicheng sat on the sofa opposite Guan Eryuan On the face, his expression was very calm, as if no conflict happened yesterday.

"Time is running out. I came here today to hide the truth from the Zheng family. Let's not go around in circles." Guan Eryuan reached into his arms, took out a lighter and lit a cigarette, "Ling Xicheng, I know your secret, are you Reborn, right! Me too."

"Sure enough." Ling Xicheng's attitude was very calm, completely different from the previous gaffe at the police station "What do you know?" "

I know a lot about the Li family. In the last life you and Li Mo's family collapsed less than a year after Li Ziyu's divorce, Li Xuan was imprisoned, and Li Mo died in a rented house due to a drug overdose." "..."

Ling Xicheng was surprised in his heart, but on the surface he still maintained With a calm attitude.

"Actually, I said this to prove the truth of what I said. Because I also came back from the past, but I died a little later than you, and I came back a little earlier than you. You can listen to me first. and then consider whether to cooperate with me."

"Speak!"

"I am the illegitimate son of the Zheng family, and I was also a lawyer in my previous life. I had nothing to do with the Li family's affairs, but I did participate in Li Xuan's case. Less than a year after your death, the people above suddenly To rehabilitate the Li family. The person behind the Zheng family abandoned the Zheng family for some reason, so you can imagine the fate of us people. I am not interested in the conflict between you, but I want to survive." "

Help Who is from the Li family?" Ling Xicheng also felt very strange when he heard that someone had rehabilitated the Li family.

"It's the Yao family from the army. Why, I don't know why. In my previous life, I was pushed out by the Zheng family because of Li Xuan's case. I was completely disappointed in them. Plus knowing the final outcome of the Zheng family, my only thought now is Just leave the Zheng family. I know you have been investigating the affairs of the Zheng family. I can cooperate with you and tell you what I know. In exchange, you will do me a favor after the matter is completed." "What do you need me to do?

" "

"After I leave the Zheng family, I want to be protected by the Ling family!"

"Why are you looking for me?"

"Originally, I planned to cooperate with the Yao family who finally helped the Li family to rehabilitate, but after several contacts, I found that the Yao family didn't seem to be I know the Li family. And I don't know why the Yao family rescued Li Xuan back then. As far as the current situation is concerned, the two sides have no intersection. Just when I was at a loss, I saw your press conference. You didn't talk to Li Xuan. Mo's divorce surprised me, because your previous behavior was the same as in the previous life, but you suddenly changed your attitude on the matter of divorce. After that, I have been paying attention to you, and it was not until recently that I was sure about you It's also reborn. Mr. Ling, you want to keep Li Mo, and I want to leave the Zheng family, I think the two of us will be good partners." "Then what do you mean by what you said

at the police station yesterday?" Ling Xicheng has basically I believed Guan Eryuan's words. Maybe because I was born again, I can accept it naturally after hearing his experience. Cooperation with Guan Eryuan is a win-win for both of them, but before that he must determine his attitude.

"That was casually said to test you."

"..." Ling Xicheng was a little speechless at his casual attitude.

"Haha, President Ling, don't be so serious!" Guan Eryuan approached Ling Xicheng abruptly as he said, "Li Xuan is in danger, be careful." "The Zheng

family wants to take action against him?" Ling Xicheng was a little surprised. Li Xuan was still alive until Li Mo died, why did the Zheng family suddenly want to get rid of him this time?

"They didn't mean that at first, but yesterday Li Xuan broke with Li Jianguo because of Li Mo's affairs. Li Xuan has taken over the Li family for many years, and he has his own people at the top. Li Xuan knows too much, so the senior members of the Zheng family are going to silence it."

"Doesn't Uncle Li care? Li Xuan is his biological son!" "

Hmph, in Li Jianguo's eyes, only the Li family became the first family. The scenery is infinite, so how can I still care about my son. What's more, there is Li Ziyu, so he won't worry about having no successors. Son, as long as there is a useful one!"