Chapter 6, Part IV

Chapter 6: Distrust, Part IV (Class Trial)

----

Shun: Why the fuck did he turn into that... thing?!

Ringo: Ah, I agree! That wasn't Monokuma at all - it become more akin to a beast.

Daisuke: (sigh) The only explanation I can think of is that, uh, that was his Attack Mode.

Monaca: At-Attack Mode?!

Momiji: Yes, yes, yes, not let us move on.

Monaca: Monokuma's gone... we don't need to carry on this Class Trial!

Momiji: And let the mastermind get away? If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. I think you want to escape consequences again, don't you?

Monaca: ...No. Not anymore.

Daisuke: Besides, there's a little thing I need to remind you, Momiji.

Momiji: What?

Daisuke: (Now then, what were the code words again?)

----

(Multiple Choice)

1. "Ultra Despair Girls".

2. "Absolute Despair Girls".

3. "Ultimate Despair Girls".

Answer: "Absolute Despair Girls".

----

Daisuke: It's about the instruction manual. Or more specifically, the code words you advised me not to say.

Momiji: What's up?

Shun: ...We just heard you say 'em out loud and then Monokuma became... that thing.

Daisuke: Yeah! Exactly!

Momiji: Please. What point are you trying to make here?

Monaca: You set Monokuma into Attack Mode! He could've killed us all!

Momiji: Just like you did in Towa City.

Monaca: I'm trying... I'm trying-

Momiji: Here, you've got people to help you. When have you helped them in return?

Monaca: ...

Momiji: No argument? Exactly. You're still the manipulative, utter monster you always have been. You haven't grown up, one little bit. You immediately fell back to your old habits of getting people to help you and playing the victim! The world knows, I know, and they shall soon know-

Daisuke: That Monaca, this time, is a victim!

Momiji: Come on, Daisuke. Why are you so eager to defend her? Noriko killed your father. Monaca killed an entire city.

Daisuke: Noriko... she never felt any remorse for her actions. Monaca - she knows she has a lot to answer for and she's sorry for everything! That's why!

Momiji: Have you ever stopped to consider that she may be pulling your strings? Like a puppet?

Monaca: ...

Momiji: Hmph. I see who you truly are.

Monaca: (quietly) It's all my fault, it's all my fault...

Momiji: Exactly. All of this is your fault.

Daisuke: No! There's no way she can be behind this!

Ringo: I agree. Some things just don't add up here!

Shun: I've got your back, man!

Momiji: Oh well. Prove me wrong.

----