2

Kinn's Pov

I heard Porsche screaming as I walked downstairs. I hesitated whether to go to him or not so I called his name to check if he is alright. Don't get me wrong, It's not that I'm worried about him but if anything happened to Porsche, my dad would kill me.

no one answered so I panicked and rushed upwards to the room. I saw blood flowing out the bathroom and Porsche was lying inside the bathroom. His head hit the sink and the sink broke which caused the bits and bobs of the sink which broke cut into porsche's right hand. Porsche was laying unconsciously. I shaked him but he wasn't responding so I picked him up and rushed outside while shouting for the doctor.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Porsche's POV)

"mm...."

Ugh everywhere hurts. Where the hell am I.

"Porsche? U awake?"

It was Kinn's voice, I recognised it.

"Kinn...? is it you?"
"yeah, you alright?"
"..... my head hurts"
"I'll call the doctor, wait a minute"

no... don't leave...
I reached out and grabbed whatever I could grab. It hurts and I couldn't see clearly, I was scared. Please don't leave me like everyone else do....

"Don't go.....I promise I'll be good I'm sorry I won't bother you, just don't go please I'm sorry, I'll do whatever you want I'll give it to you, anything please don't go naa I'm sorry Kinn...."

Tears leaked out of my eye.

"Hey I'm not leaving, don't cry don't cry It's okay, I'll stay yeah? Don't cry."
"Promise?"
"yea I promise, now go sleep."
"What if you leave?"
"I won't I promise"

I slowly drifted off to sleep.

———————————————————

Kinn sat there watching Porsche go to sleep. Why was he trembling just now? He looked so scared. He was clutching my shirt so tight....

Kinn stood up and called his father. Korn came in and check on Porsche.

"This boy...imagine how he lived all these years....."

Kinn was confused, what did his pa mean? But then he refrained himself from asking.

"Kinn, what happened between you and Porsche?"
"......nothing"
"you're not a good liar"
"......."
"you like Tawan don't you?"
" How... how did you know?"
*sighs*
" I know Kinn, I'm your father."
"Just treat Porsche well won't you?"
"....mm"

Korn then walked out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------

porsche's pov

When I woke up, I saw myself bandaged around the head and hand. I recalled what happened.

I sat on the bed for a few minutes, trying to adjust to the new environment. Just then, Kinn came in.
We stared at each other awkwardly.

Kinn gave me a bowl of porridge and some hot soup. I held the bowl of porridge with my left hand which wasn't injured.

Total silence fell in the room.
I decided to break the ice.

"I'm sorry"
"for everything"
"I know you don't like me"
"It's annoying when someone forces you"
"I won't bother you in the future"
"I don't know what made me push Tawan."

I reached for my jacket on the table and took a small bracelet out of the pocket.

"It's for Tawan. Tell him I'm sorry."

Kinn looked at me and slowly took it.
He looked as if he was about to say something but then nothing came out of his mouth.

"My father said you'd have to follow me back home after school in case you fell somewhere again"

".....I can walk home myself, I'll wait at the park in front of the house for you when I reach, then afterwards we can walk home so Korn won't suspect anything."

"......."

Silence fell again.

"ringggggggg" Kinn's phone rang. It was Tawan. Kinn went out and answered the call. I looked at him while he went out. I felt the rush to hold him back but I knew that I was nothing to him. What did I expect? After all I'm just a random person coming into his life after being at an orphanage until Korn brought me in.

I didn't eat the porridge or soup as my hand was too painful to lift up and my left hand wasn't exactly helpful as I wasn't used to using my left hand.
I wasn't really hungry anyways.....
--------------------------------------------------------------

Kinn answered the call outside.

"Hey what's up"
"Hiii babe I missed you, wanna grab lunch? I saw this really nice restaurant that day, and plus, It's almost my birthday"
"I'm a bit busy..."
"Please naa baby come onnn"
"okay okay send me the location"

Kinn went out for lunch with his boyfriend Tawan.

When he saw Tawan he gave him the bracelet and said Porsche said he was sorry. Tawan smiled and said " How's he doing".Kinn replied that Porsche was fine. Tawan somehow seemed disappointed and muttered something like "fuck Porsche, he deserves nothing"
Kinn heard it and he looked at Tawan. Tawan immediately smiled and said let's order. Kinn thought he heard wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After a week of healing and resting, Porsche was back to school. In class he was quiet as usual. After school, Tawan held Kinn's hand and wanted to walk with Kinn.

Kinn saw Porsche but Porsche merely looked away from him and walked the other way round. Remembering what his pa said he called Porsche to walk together. Porsche looked shocked but came anyways. Tawan wasn't happy especially when Kinn wasn't seem to be paying much attention to him. When they were about to cross the traffic light, Tawan said he wanted to stop by at the side to buy something and he asked Kinn and Porsche to go back home. Kinn then waved goodbye and they each gave each other a kiss on the cheek. Porsche felt hurt but he stopped himself from feeling that. Tawan walked away.

Porsche and Kinn was waiting for the light to turn green. Suddenly Porsche felt someone pushing him from the back and he fell. A car was coming at full speed when Kinn hurriedly dragged Porsche away and hugged him tightly in his arms.

Porsche was alright. Kinn looked pale. Kinn noticed that someone pushed Porsche too and he immediately looked to the back but only to see a black hooded person walking away quickly. He was about to chase him when Porsche tugged at his shirt and shaked his head saying "Don't". Kinn stopped. He looked at Porsche confused. Porsche merely said " Things like that always happen. I'll be careful next time, let's go home".

Kinn was furious as Porsche didn't seem to care that Porsche himself had almost died.