Epilogue 9

Kinn was choosing a coat to wear out as it was snowing and it was cold as he hesitated between the yellow or the green one.

One was Porsche's favourite colour, and another was Kinn's favourite colour and Porsche even had a matching couple one with it.

Meanwhile, Porsche was struggling to put on his clothes that won't fit him as they were tight and his baby bump had started showing.

Porsche sulked miserably.

"This is the last time you're getting me pregnant Kinn" he murmured softly under his breath.

Kinn then walked in right at that moment, having heard what Porsche said.

Porsche immediately turns around hearing footsteps and gulps quietly as Kinn walks near him.

Porsche backed one step and Kinn would take 10 steps forward.

At last Porsche was trapped around the corner.

Kinn smiles contently seeing Porsche helpless.

"Would you mind repeating what you said just now baby?"

He said as he lifts Porsche's chin up swiftly and gently.

"I didn't mean it" Porsche murmured as he sulks.

Kinn then chuckles lightly as he then went to the cupboard and searches for a suitable loose jeans.

Kinn then hands it to Porsche but just as Porsche reaches out to take it, Kinn grabs his hand and pulls him in for a kiss.

Porsche smiled softly as he enjoyed their kiss.

"You know, I wouldn't mind staying in this room, and have some fun" said Kinn as he smirks at Porsche and scans Porsche's body now only wearing a loose shirt and his underwear as he couldn't find a suitable loose jeans making Porsche just blush inevitably.

Porsche should've gotten used to it by now every single time Kinn flirts and tease him and talks dirty to him and also saying really nice things and compliments to him but no, instead he blushes even harder every single time Kinn does so.

Which, makes Kinn tease him more.

Kinn loves Porsche's reaction and he somehow finds Porsche blushing attractive.

"You always tease me" said Porsche softly as he hugs Kinn.

Kinn smiles as he hugs Porsche back.

"Although, I don't really mind either."

Kinn raises an eyebrow, surpirsed but laughs softly as he kisses Porsche softly.

"You are really going to be the death of me one day"

Porsche smiles and tiptoes to kiss him.

**

At the mall, they were shopping for some blankets as Kinn thinks that the blanket at their hotel room was really thin (it was thick) and he was worried Porsche getting cold.

Although Porsche insisted he was fine, well- Kinn is Kinn, and you can never win when it comes to Kinn.

Kinn were looking at some blankets when Porsche was staring at him.

He couldn't sleep last night thinking about Kinn and Henry.

Kinn usually acts cold towards others, even if they are his ex but Kinn seems different towards Henry.

He knew Kinn loved him more than anything but he just couldn't help it.

The way Kinn looks at Henry and how he avoided Porsche's gaze.