20

At night, Kinn and Porsche went back to sleep but Kinn didn't want to sleep with Porsche which broke Porsche's heart.

But Porsche understands and comfort himself saying it is because Kinn didn't remember him. He grabs the pillow and an extra blanket. Before Kinn went in the room, Porsche took some medicine and gave it to Kinn.

"You should eat this on time, it will help the pain and also helps you to regain your memory back faster"

"I'm not a child, I know what to eat"

Kinn snatches the medicine from Porsche. There was a dead silence between them. Tears swelled up in Porsche's eyes so he looked down to avoid Kinn noticing it. He gave a small bow and said sorry then run away crying.

Kinn felt a sharp pain in his heart seeing Porsche run away crying. He didn't know why. But he didn't care either.

He thought about many things throughout the night. He couldn't sleep. So he got up and investigated Porsche's background.

When he opened his laptop, there is a background picture of him laughing and kissing Porsche on the neck while hugging him tightly on the waist from behind. Porsche was laughing happily and lying in Kinn's arms comfortably in the picture.

Kinn halts. He stares at the picture. He tried hard to recall everything about Porsche but he couldn't.

He then typed the usual password into his laptop but it got rejected. Which could only meant he himself changed it. He frowned in frustration and tried multiple passwords but nothing worked. In the end, the laptop was forced to lock down as the password was tried for too many times.

Kinn gives up and searches for anything that has to do with Porsche in that room. He found a few pictures of them and a few couple shirts and accessories in the wardrobe too. All of them had the innitial "KP" engraved on it which could only mean KinnPorsche. Kinn looks down at his finger and saw the wedding ring. It also has the initial "KP" engraved on it.

Kinn got even more frustrated and decided to go take a walk around the mansion. He walked past Porsche's room and heard soft sobs coming from inside.

He stops in his tracks. His heart hurts so much hearing this. He was so curious what happened but his ego kept him away. He quickly walked away from the room.

**

(Next morning)

Kinn got up to work. When he saw Porsche, he didn't even bother looking at him. Porsche seems disappointed but he had already expected that would happen. He made some scrambled eggs for Kinn and brings it up to him.

Kinn glanced at him.

".......morning...your breakfast na"

Porsche said it in a soft tone hoping not to make Kinn mad. Their relationship was already bad and he didn't want it to be worse.

"I'm not hungry, you eat"
"You should eat some, I made it just the way you like it"
"Look, don't just come up here acting all nice and sweet and stop acting like you know me"
"I'm not.....and..., you should eat, you shouldn't skip breakfast"

Kinn got mad.

What is wrong with this guy coming up here giving me breakfast acting like he cares about me, he's probably just like Tawan, liking me for the money.

He shakes his head and refuses to eat it.

Porsche insisted again and Kinn was furious.

"Look Porsche, what is your fucking problem, I said I don't want it. Now take it away"
"Kinn.....please, just.."