28

The next day, Kinn brought breakfast for Porsche.

The doctor had now allowed Kinn to visit Porsche. But only Kinn alone.

Kinn knew that Porsche wanted to meet their baby so he asked if he could move the incubator inside the room.

The doctors disagree at first, but,after battling with Kinn for a few minutes, they gave up and then allowed Kinn to do so.

Kinn decides to show Porsche the baby later. Not now. He was scared that the baby might cry and wake Porsche up. After all, Porsche needs rest.

Kinn then went in the room to visit Porsche.

Porsche is still sleeping so Kinn then went to set the breakfast on the plates.

**

Around 10 a.m, Porsche felt someone calling him. It was Kinn.

He opens his eyes slowly and gave Kinn a small frail smile.

Kinn caress Porsche's pale white face softly. He felt something was off.

He then took the thermometer to measure Porsche's temperature to check if Porsche's sick.

Porsche is sick indeed. His temperature is really high till 40 degree celcius.

Kinn frowns as he looks at the reading of the temperature of Porsche.

Kinn then shot a worried look at Porsche.

"Baby, you're sick. You have a really high fever. I'll call the doctor okay?"

Porsche nods weakly while forcing a smile out.

Kinn calls the doctor in immediately.

The doctor gave Porsche some medicine and then Porsche soon fell asleep as a side effect of the medicine.

"Why is he suddenly so sick?"

"Actually, it's the effect of the poison. The poison was meant to slow someone's heartbeat down and at last stop the heart from beating fully, which causes death. Khun Porsche fought it and he survived but the poison is still inside his body. The poison may have weakened a little by the medicines we prescribed but still, it has a strong effect. Do keep an eye out for him. If the poison comes back stronger, Porsche's condition might worsen. "

Kinn was worried sick. Just as he thought things were getting better, they weren't.

Kinn then took a bunch of medicines from the doctor and then brought them in along with him inside Porsche's room.

He stares at Porsche worried, not knowing what he should do to make Porsche feel better.

Porsche slowly wakes up as time passes and the first thing he saw was Kinn sitting beside him, his face buried in his hands, now frowning and looking helpless.

Porsche uses all his strength to slowly raise his hand up and caress Kinn's cheek.

Kinn looks up and finds Porsche now awake.

He smiles and kisses Porsche's hand.

"you're awake?"
"yeah..."
"feeling any better?"
"much better"

Then they stared at each other for a few minutes.

"Kinn? What's wrong"
"nothing"
"you're lying. I can see that. I'm your wife Kinn na"
".....The doctor said the poison is still inside your body and it might come back again. And if it does, you'll be in danger. I just.....I don't want to lose you again, Porsche. I can't lose you."

Porsche then looks at Kinn.

"Baby look at me. I'm fine. I passed death, I can pass this one too. I won't leave you. I'll be right here with you."