21

(The next day)
Porsche decided to go out and buy some groceries and at the same time, some medicines for Kinn at the hospital.

Kinn also went with Porsche to the mall after listening To Tankhun's blabbering for 3 hours. (Tankhun tries to persuade Kinn to go with Porsche) A bunch of bodyguard followed them this time to ensure their safety.

Everything was going just fine until someone comes up to Porsche asking for his number.

"Hey gorgeous, looking perfect today, do you have a boyfriend?"

"....um...I.."

Kinn immediately walks up to Porsche glaring at that guy. But that guy merely ignored Kinn. This made Kinn's blood boil.

"so, do you have one or can I be the first one?"

Before Porsche could reply, Kinn rudely interrupted.

"move away asshole, why would he be your boyfriend espcially since you're blind?" says Kinn sarcasticly.

"what the fuck do you mean? And who are you?"

"Oh correct me if I'm wrong, if you're not blind, how do you not notice he's pregnant? "

"...well he might be ditched, after all, some people is just so irresponsible and disgisting. Is it you? If not why do you care "

".....It's none of your business and he has a husband for your information, now leave"

"fine, but just so you know, it's not really any of your business too since you're just a random pathetic guy. "

Then before Kinn could say anyhing, that guy immediately turns to Porsche and says something.

"You can always call me if you need any help yeah? I'll always be here for you baby "

Kinn pushed that guy roughly and he fell on the floor immediately.

"DON'T FUCKING CALL HIM BABY"

"Look what is your problem and why do you even care? Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm his HUSBAND. Now anything more to say before I kill you?"

Kinn hit him and then threw him on the floor asking the bodyguard to deal with the rest.

Porsche looks at Kinn shocked. Kinn actually admitted that he was his husband. That was definitely unexpected.

Kinn looks back at Porsche then suddenly pulls Porsche closer to him and slams his lips on Porsche.

Porsche stood frozen, not knowing what to do. He could feel the anger boiling inside Kinn as Kinn was now holding him so tightly. Porsche kisses Kinn back and wraps his arm around Kinn's neck trying to calm him down. He enjoyed every single second of it. He knows Kinn is jealous because of him.

The kiss lasted for a few minutes. Porsche felt a surge of happiness rushing inside him. But the next minute Kinn snapped back to reality and he immediately pulled himself away from Porsche. He turned back and walked away without even looking back at Porsche, leaving him standing there alone in mixed feelings.

Kinn went back to the mansion first and he went to his room immediately. He locked the door and calmed himself down.

Calm down Kinn for god's sake what is wrong with you

Kinn was now battling with himself inside his heart.

Porsche on the other hand had no mood to continue shopping so he head back too. He made lunch for Kinn and then knocks on Kinn's door.

Kinn came out and took the lunch from Porsche then shuts the door not wanting Porsche to see his reaction.

Porsche had expected Kinn to do that, so he planned ahead and had already slipped a piece of paper beside the bread on the plate.