Epilogue 5

Kinn drove so fast that his car tire could actually spark up fire.

Not that he cared.
Although his car did cost a fortune.
Not much in his eye, considering he's probably the richest in the entire world and that in his eye it's just a car, while in the other's eye, it's a sports car, the most expensive one yet.

Emerald's cries was to be heard through the phone and oh it was heartbreaking.

"It's alright, sweetheart, it's alright, I'm about to reach home"

Emerald cried as her little hand started pressing random buttons on the phone, her little heart hoping that Porsche would wake up and hug her and kiss her while Kinn would magically pop out of the screen.

Just then the call ended.

Great.

Kinn slams the car honk in frustrate.

"Fuck"

All the cars that were stopping in front saw him speeding on crazy speed and all of them moved to the side so quickly, afraid that the car would hit them.

Kinn then went through smoothly and reached.

He ran out of the car and was slamming  buttons on the security system that he himself installed, now regretting it as nothing was working.

It kept showing errors.

Kinn then took out his gun and shot it.

Oh but it didn't work.

The security system he installed was way tighter.

Kinn groaned in frustration and kicks the glass window.

The glass window was incredibly strong.

Didn't work. Obviously.

Kinn ran to another door and this time the camera got a good scan at his face and then unlocked.

Kinn ran to the kitchen.

Blood was drowning everywhere.

There were bits and bops of glass everywhere.

"Porsche. Baby, can you hear me? Answer me come on" Kinn said in such a hurry.

No response.

Kinn then took off his jacket, wraps it around Porsche's wound tightly to help reduce the blood loss.

His eye also caught the blood that was flowing down from Porsche's lower abdomen.

"Oh god no"

Kinn then picks Emerald up and puts her in Porsche's arms, then carried Porsche to his car and then drove - speeding again - to the hospital.

Emerald reached out for Kinn.

She cried as her little hand grab ahold of Kinn's sleeve.

Kinn gave her a quick kiss and squeezed her hand softly then buckled her into the baby seat to ensure her safety as he knew he was gonna speed and he didn't want anything happening to Emerald either.

Then he sped to the hospital.

Once he reached, he carried Porsche in his arms and race towards the entrance.

"Please someone help, he's unconscious,  he's bleeding a lot please, he's pregnant, please help, please"

Never in Kinn's life where he ever begged anyone or even said the word 'please' except to Porsche that is, until now.

The nurses and doctor immediately rushed Porsche to the emergency room.

Kinn who now was left with little Emerald in his arms, still sobbing so sadly and scared, helpless.