10

The proposal day

Porsche woke up as usual except Kinn wasn't beside him when he woke up. Porsche got ready and went out the room. The aroma of food welcomed Porsche. It smells great.

When Porsche walks to the kitchen. Surprisingly, he saw Kinn making breakfast. He smiles warmly and hugs Kinn from the back. Kinn then notices Porsche and turns around to hug him.

"You made breakfast?"
"yeah, and I know what you're going to say, but don't worry, I watched the cooking tutorial a million times before I cooked it, and I even tasted it myself"
*Porsche laughs*

Kinn gave a Porsche a passionate kiss.
"Happy Birthday naa my baby Porsche"
"I wish that you are healthy and safe every year, always stay happy and I hope you will be loved by many people, of course, I will love you forever. Lastly, I hope that you know, I will always be by your side and that you can always depend on me if anything happens. I promise you, you can trust me."

Porsche smiles happily. He admitted that he was touched. No one, on one in his life has ever told him words like this. Everyone in this world hates him and all this time he was raised, this world had taught him to never trust anyone. But now, standing in front of him is Kinn loving him no matter what.

"you remember my birthday?"
"of course. You are my lover, or should I say wife?" says Kinn while smirking.

Porsche hits him softly on the back and blushes.
Then Kinn serves Porsche breakfast.
Porsche ate the breakfast which is egg+beans and soy milk made by Kinn. It tastes nice. It was simple as Kinn wasn't the best at cooking but at least he tried. Then Kinn took out a small bag and handed it to Porsche.

"here is the present for the brithday boy"
"....baby? You don't need to, I don't need anything"
"just open it, come on"

It was a necklace with the initial "KP" on it. It was gold.

Porsche went silent for a minute or two.
"Baby....please don't tell me this is real gold."
"It is" says Kinn proudly.
"Baby.....what? why would you do that? Baby this is really expensive, it costs a fortune"
"It's for you. I want it to be special."
"But...you didn't have to get it gold. Silver would be cheaper"
"Baby stop, this is for you, just enjoy it. Do you not like it?" Kinn makes a sad face.
"I love it...... but are you sure?"
"I am"
"well...okay...thank you baby. I love it. "

Porsche looks at it and holds it carefuly afraid to break it. He looks really happy.
Kinn took out another gold necklace and this time it has the word "Porsche" on it. Porsche looks at it and stops whatever he is doing.

"It's for you too"
".........."
Porsche gaped at both gold necklaces.
Then he had an idea.

"Baby....how about you wear this one?"
Porsche points to the one with his name.
"Everyone will know you belong to me then"

Kinn laughs. He knew Porsche was finding an excuse to not take it, but still, this excuse convinced Kinn to take it for himself instead.
"hmm okay, help me wear it"
*Porsche helps him to wear it*

Kinn's shirt is white which made the gold necklace stands out more,especially since it had the word "Porsche " on it. Then Kinn helps Porsche wear the one with "KP" on it. It meant "KinnPorsche".

*Phone rings loudly*

Pete was calling.
Porsche picked it up.

"Heyyy happy birthday Porsche, let's celebrate, my treat!"
"Thank you, how did you know it's my brithday?"
"Kinn told both me and Vegas"
*Vegas's came too and said happy birthday to Porsche through the phone call *

Porsche looks at Kinn and smiles sweetly mouthing the word "thank you". Kinn puts his hand on Porsche's thin waist, then pulls Porsche closer to him and gave him a peck on the neck.