23

One month passed. (6th month of pregnancy for Porsche)

Porsche stands in front of the calendar in his room staring blankly at it.
He sighs and takes up the markerpen on the table then crosses the last date on the month. (It meant that Kinn hasn't regained his memory)

Tankhun had tried to recreate the same few scenes where Kinn and Porsche spent their lovey dovey time together but nothing seemed to ring a bell for Kinn.

What's worse was, Kinn is now continuing to work and he has even more meetings with the person that they suspect.

Porsche tried to stop it by hiding Kinn's computer and he even ordered the bodyguard to not remind Kinn about the meeting. The bodyguard didn't know what to do. If they didn't remind Kinn, Kinn would be furious but if they reminded Kinn, Porsche would be furious. Sooner or later they would be fired if they keep doing this.

Kinn found out about it and he confronted Porsche. Porsche finally admitted after a while of denying.

But when Kinn asks for the laptop, he was determined not to give Kinn the laptop. To make things worse, he deleted that person's number.

(flashback)

"I told you he's suspicious, why can't you just stop whatever stupid contract you have with him for work? There are plenty of clans wanting to cooperate with you, and out of all them, you chose him? Even your pa agrees that he's being suspicious!"

"Porsche I'm not in the mood to fight with you now give me back my laptop. I have work to do"

"I'm not giving it back and if you don't stop this I'll break the laptop."

"FOR GOD'S SAKE PORSCHE GIVE IT BACK"

Kinn raises his voice and shouted at Porsche.

"no. Stop the contract with him."

"Don't be ridiculous now, we don't have evidence that he did it"

"your pa said that the person who injected the poison in you looked the same as him, except that he hasn't got a tattoo on his right hand."

"so that means, it wasn't him. Now for the last time, give it back."

Porsche slams the laptop.

"I'm never giving it back. I'm not letting you get hurt again"

Kinn's anger rises inevitably.
He couldn't control his anger anymore.
He picks up a small picture frame at the side that has their picture and he threw it on the floor.

"Fuck you Porsche. Should've just listened to myself and stayed away from you. Psychotic person"

Kinn picks up the laptop that is now smashed and spoilt. Then he pushes Porsche out of the way roughly as he walks away storming.

Porsche looks at Kinn disappointed. He slowly knelt down and starts picking up glass from the broken frame. He puts them in a bag carefully and then picks up the picture. It was a picture that Kinn and Porsche took together, smiling brightly, when they found out Porsche was pregnant.

Porsche lets out silent tears. He cries his heart out.

"I'm sorry...I wasn't gonna do anything, I was just scared that they were gonna take you away...you promised you wouldn't leave me...."

Porsche stares at the picture. He caresses his baby bump.

"Sweetheart, daddy loves you a lot, you know that? He's just in a bad mood. Be nice to him yeah?"

"mummy loves you too na...."

Porsche said to the baby softly.

He then stands up and then took the bag of broken glass back to his room.

He glued the broken pieces together. He didn't want to throw it away as Kinn had this frame specially custom made for them before he lost his memory.

When Porsche is done, he puts the picture back in the frame. Then he sets it up on his bedside table.

(midnight)
Kinn was still trying to fix the laptop in his room but he failed. He was frustrated. He thinks about how he treated Porsche just now. He didn't regret it. In fact, he felt like he should just make Porsche leave the house.

All the important work documents were inside.

Suddenly he hears a knock on the door. Tankhun was there glaring at Kinn.

He shows the picture framed which is now fixed and glued back bits by bits by Porsche to Kinn.

"care to explain?"

"......"

"I leave you alone with him for a while and this is what you do?"

"he broke the laptop"

" and what did you do to make him do that"

"nothing."

"liar"

"....He was getting mad for no reason. He wanted me to stop the contract with that man I was meeting with for work."

"you can't blame him Kinn, he is worried. He just lost you, he is not gonna watch you getting hurt again for the secondth time"

"well, there was no proof that this guy was the one who did that."

"He is being suspicious though. He never told us his name"

"Well, It's dangerous being a mafia. People could steal your indentity"

"Oh come on, don't be so naive Kinn. You said you weren't gonna trust anyone. But now you trust that random guy more that Porsche?"

"......."

Tankhun shoves the broken frame to Kinn.

"Take this and think about what you just did."

Then Tankhun walks away.

Kinn sighs and looks at the broken frame. He noticed that Porsche had glued it together pieces by pieces. He didn't understand why. He could've just bought a new one.

But then a paper dropped out of it.

"Porsche baby, I love you forever na. Thank you for being with me always.
If anything happens, remember that I always love you no matter what. It will never change"

It was written by Kinn. At the back of it had another message.

"Kinn baby I love you too na. I know some things happen before to you, but if anything, I want you to know I will always be here for you. You will never know how much I love you. You mean everything to me. I would sacrifice my whole life for you."

Kinn went silence after reading it.

He noticed that there was a small picture attatched to the paper. It was the ultrasound picture of their baby that Porsche took when he went with a checkup with the doctor.

The main picture in front was the picture of both of them. Kinn himself was carressing Porsche's pregnant belly in the picture. Porsche was then smiling brightly as if he had just won the lottery.

Kinn lays on his bed and sighs.

He still didn't trust Porsche. He knows he should but he just doesn't.

The worst part was, Kinn will be meeting with that guy in the next month officially face to face.