31

Kinn woke up the next day with something soft snuggling in his arms. 

Kinn opened his heavy eyelids despite the annoying ringing sound in his head and the first thing that he sees is Porsche wrapping Kinn in a tight hug while burrying his face in his shoulders.

Porsche is breathing slowly and soft snores were to be heard. 

Kinn admires the beauty of the sleeping kitty for a good 10 minutes, his fingers softly tracing the outlines of Porsche's perfect jawline then slowly to his collarbone.

Porsche then slowly opens his eyes and yawns softly, adjusting to the brightness of the light around him and blinks a couple times while rubbing his eyes still half sleepy - not realizing that Kinn is now awake.

"Awake?"

Porsche jumped slightly at the voice of Kinn. Kinn's voice was hoarse as he just woke up. 

Porsche looks up and met Kinn's gaze.

His eyes widened in shock and he gaped at Kinn for a few seconds.

"Morning" said Kinn while he chuckles lightly at the atonishment look on Porsche's face.

"...morning" said Porsche who's sleepiness had now vanished into thin air.

"are you feeling alright?" asked Porsche as he remembers Kinn was hurt.

"I'm perfectly fine Porsche, you're making it seem like a big deal" replies Kinn as he ruffles Porsche's hair.

"I'm not, it's the truth" said Porsche as he pouts his lips in frustration.

Kinn grinned and slowly bents down to kiss Porsche but Porsche immediately ducks and covers his mouth.

"I haven't washed up" replies Porsche in a hurry as Kinn was about to shove his hand away.

Kinn then kisses Porsche on the cheek instead.

Kinn then tries sitting up despite the pain stopping him to.

He grabbed the clutches at the side and gave it to Porsche and watches as Porsche slowly and carefully hops down the bed and then towards the bathroom to wash up.

Kinn then also got off the bed after a few minutes and went to the bathroom to wash up too.

-(he isn't injured in the leg but scratched a little so he limps instead)

Afterwards, Kinn hugs Porsche from the back and picks him up then places him on the small table in front of the mirror near the sink.

Then he kisses Porsche.

Porsche places his hand on Kinn's shoulder as Kinn places his hand around Porsche's slender waist, pulling him closer every second, savouring the kiss.

"did you eat your medicine baby?" asked Kinn after they seperated as he plants a kiss on Porsche's cheek, leaving an obvious hickey on his neck along the way.

Porsche hesitately shakes his head slowly and honestly while hoping Kinn wouldn't notice.

Kinn did and he ended up frowning.

"Porsche..."
"I know, I know"

Then Porsche guiltily picks up the medicine bottle at the side and popped a small medicine out of the bottle.

He sighs as he sees the medicine.
He had to eat three in a day and how he hated it.

Every inch of him loathed that medicine.

He stares at the medicine for a few seconds full of hatred as if he was trying to communicate with it saying the words of I hate you or something along the lines of that.