Epilogue 7

" Kinn " called Porsche in a gentle way.

No response.

"Kinn baby" called Porsche again as he sat on the bed and his legs wiggling with happiness.

Still no response.

Porsche was about to hop off the bed when Kinn came rushing in the room frantically.

"What's wrong baby?" Kinn asked worriedly as he spun Porsche around, checking for injuries, his brows furrowed in a concerned way.

"Nothing" Porsche smiled sweetly as he clung to Kinn and dragged Kinn onto the bed as he then grabs the blanket and then covers it over Kinn before he even have the time to realize what was happening.

All of a sudden Kinn was then buried in the covers along with Porsche, and he was still in a daze.

Porsche then kisses him from his perfect jawline to his collarbone, leaving a kiss and a hickey every few centimeters or so.

Kinn then realizes what was happening after a second or two then looks down at Porsche who was content-ly kissing him now and then.

He lifts Porsche's chin up and then looks right in those soft brown eyes.

"Someone's enjoying themself" said Kinn as he smiles softly, him fully pampering Porsche.

Porsche smiles cutely then hugs him and snuggles his head in Kinn"s shoulders.

"Let's sleep together, I'm tired."

Kinn smiled to himself.
Even after all these years of being together and maried, Porsche still have that habit of managing to sleep only when he is beside him, not that he was complaining though.

No, he would never complain. In fact, he wished that Porsche would stay like this forever.

He then reached his hand up and ruffled Porsche's already half messy hair.

Kinn couldn't help but wonder how is it possible that Porsche still looks hot as hell and at the same time, an attractive angel even with pajamas and messy hair.

Porsche didn't stir but merely snuggled closer to Kinn as Kinn pulls Porsche tighter to him.

"As long as I'd like to sleep in bed with you, I'm making breakfast for you, and the eggs aren't gonna cook themselves. So, 10 minutes, baby?"

"15?" mumbled Porsche reluctantly.

"15, deal"

There was dead silence which Kinn assumed Porsche had been asleep when Porsche suddenly looks up at him with those irresistible soft brown puppy eyes and whispered "20?" into his ears.

Kinn laughs softly as he looks at Porsche, his eyes brimming with so much love.

"20, that's the most."

"......25?" asked Porsche in such a soft voice after a moment of hesitation.

Kinn tried hard to hide a smile at Porsche's response.

"Baby..."

"23?" Porsche interrupts him quickly.

He was determined.

Kinn laughs then sighs lovingly.

"Alright, make it 25" said Kinn as he officially gives up. He could never win against Porsche.

Porsche's lips then curved into a sweet smile that Kinn couldn't resist but bent down and kissed him deeply.

Porsche returns the kiss.