not an update (just a random sweet chapter)

Hey guys so I'm currently of ideas of how to continue the next chapter of epilogue but I feel guilty that I didn't update so here's a short chapter of the sweet moments in KinnPorsche's life.

It's a random chapter.

Not related to the last chapter.

**

Porsche was playing and watching dramas with Pete and Tankhun while Kinn and Vegas sat at the side and merely watched them playing.

Tankhun was on the edge of losing and he was complaining about the game being unfair.

Pete merely laughed at Tankhun for losing.

"Give up, you're doomed"

"oh shut up Pete, just because you're with Vegas doesn't mean I won't hit you"

"Hey" Vegas snapped at Tankhun.

Tankhun rolled his eyes at Vegas.

"Do you really think I'm scared of you?"

Vegas wanted to snap back when Pete stopped him.

"Okay okay let's continue."

Kinn laughs at Vegas's reluctant expression to keep his mouth shut.

Vegas glared at him.

Kinn laughed louder.

"You know, I never thought that one day you would end up being so obedient"

"I never thought you would either"

Kinn immediately stops laughing.

Porsche instead started laughing as he hears this.

"Baby !" Kinn complained.

Porsche then smiled at him with the most sweetest and innocent smile ever.

Vegas sighed. They never fail to make him feel so single even though he's with Pete.

Pete notices and then kisses Vegas without him noticing.

Vegas quickly realized and smiles as he kissed back and pulled Pete closer.

Kinn then slams his lips on Porsche's.

Tankhun stops his frowning and sulking and now stares at them.

"Will you both stop competing that which of you gets more love or kisses or hugs ? "

Pete then stops as he gave Vegas another quick kiss but when he slipped away Vegas was quick to grab him and hug him firmly.

Well - at least they stopped kissing.

Porsche then pulled back but Kinn haven't had enough so he places his hand firmly against Porsche' waist and Porsche didn't even bother to struggle to get out.

After all, it has been years since their marriage and he had already learned that it was useless to do so.

"okay enough, we all know how much you love him" Tankhun said to Kinn.

Kinn continues for a few more seconds then pulls back.

Porsche looks at him and saw the small proud smile forming at his lips as he looks at Porsche.

Porsche blushes and turns away.

"Thank you" said Tankhun sarcastically as he shot Kinn a sarcastic look.

Porsche shot Tankhun an apologetic smile.

"sorry" he said softly.

"oh It's not your fault Porsche, I love seeing you happy, but honestly you deserve much better than Kinn"