5

Porsche's been clingy these days.

This morning, Porsche couldn't find Kinn beside him and panicked. He didn't even change and went out to look for Kinn.

Kinn was walking back after buying breakfast for Porsche. He remembered that Porsche said he missed eating the noodles from the stall around the school so he got up early to buy it for his baby. He bumped into Porsche who was wearing Kinn's shirt which was way too long for Porsche, plus a short pants outside and was about to call Porsche when Porsche came running to him and hugged him so tight.

"Hey baby...what are you doing outside?"
"Where did you go? Why didn't you wake me up to go with you?"
"ohh...I wanted to surprise you naa, I bought the sizzling noddles for you"

Porsche then looked at him and saw Big and Ken behind him (bodyguards).
"Did you guys follow him out"
"yes khun Porsche."
".....Baby be careful when you go out naa...."
"yea I will what's wrong?"
"nothing krub"

Porsche lowered his head slowly and then smiled at Kinn as if nothing happened.

"Let's go inside."
"mmkay"

--------------------------------------------------------------

inside the kitchen...

"Kinn, kiss me naa"

Kinn laughs and kissed Porsche.
His baby is being extra clingy and he wondered why. It's not that he didn't like it, he likes every version of Porsche but he felt like Porsche was hiding something. Whenever they go out these days, Porsche would always cling to him like a koala.
He asked Porsche if anything happened,but Porsche always avoided the question. He then didn't ask anymore as he trusted Porsche.
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Porsche's Pov)

I feel like something's wrong. I keep seeing Tawan everywhere we go and he was gone in a second. It might be my illusion but It just doesn't seem right. SOMETHING IS OFF AND I DON'T LIKE IT. I didn't tell Kinn about it...what if Kinn falls for Tawan again? I don't want that to happen....

Today Kinn went to an urgent meeting with the other clans. So I stayed home. The electric power went off suddenly. I went out to check when I saw two person at the electric power control room.

"Hey, is everything ok back there?"

No one answered.

shit...... I shouldn't ask, something's off, their not Kinn's bodyguard.

I ran the opposite side immediately but suddenly I felt a sharp pain from the back.

"Arghhh godamn it...."

--------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up, I was in a pitch black room. My back hurts. Someone hit me with a stick. I was tied up. I searched for my phone which I hid at the back zip of my pants. I made sure no one was in the room and I dialed Kinn's number.
"........."
Kinn wasn't answering. Kinn ah baby I need you right now where are you...

*creak*
*door opens*
I shoved the phone hastily back in the zip.

I tried to see who kidnapped me but it was just to dark.

"Hey Porsche, remember me?"

Tawan.....

His voice.....that son of a bitch.

"What do you want Tawan Leave me alone"
"not so fast"

He switched on the lights.

I saw his face clearly. He laughed so hard.