16

Today is another lovey dovey day that Kinn and Porsche spent with each other.

(at night) 💙
Kinn and Porsche are walking at a fair and they just came down from the ferris wheel. They both made a wish up there as Kinn saw a post saying that if you make a wish up there with someone you love that wish will come true.

Porsche held Kinn's hand while they both look around wondering what to do next. Just then Porsche bumped into someone.

It was a girl.
"What the fuck? Are you blind ? I'm literally right in front of you"

She glared at Porsche. Porsche was about to apologize but Kinn immediately walks in front of Porsche protecting him.

"I'm sorry about that, but you don't have to be so rude, it's not on purpose"

The girl turns to Kinn while rolling her eyes.
"oh so I'm the one at fault here......wait, are you Kinn?"
".........."
"Kinn, hey it's me, I used to be in the same classroom as you when we are in secondary school remember? I sat beside you all the time. You still look handsome as ever"

Once the girl recognized Kinn, her attitude immediately changed.

Kinn merely looked at her and said
"sorry I don't recognize you"

She awkwardly changed the topic.
"So uh, who is this....uh your friend?"

She looks at Porsche and gives him a small bitter smile.

"No, he's my wife (hold's Porsche's hand up showing both the rings on their finger) and he is pregnant, one month pregnant today to be exact. He looks really gorgeous doesn't he?"

Kinn smiles at Porsche warmly.
Porsche returns a smile then looks at the girl. He didn't like the girl. Who is she, coming up talking so rudely then suddenly trying to flirt with Kinn.

"oh um...congrats, anyway, let's go into the bar for a while and uh...catch up"
"No, excuse us but we have something to do"
"Kinn, come on, just for 5 minutes won't hurt"

Kinn looks at Porsche and Porsche nods his head softly. Only because they used to be classmates. Then only Kinn walks inside the bar.

"just 5 minutes"

Inside the bar, as Porsche couldn't drink alcohol (pregnant) so he only drank a glass of water.

The girl chatted with Kinn for a while. Their conversation went pretty awkward.

The girl suddenly took of her jacket. Her clothes are quite exposing and she even purposely moved closer to KInn.

"It's a little hot here don't you think Kinn?"

Kinn didn't even look at her. He just looks at Porsche and asks him if he wants to drink anything else (juice etc).

"I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick baby, wait for me hmm?" says Kinn after a while.

Porsche nods his head softly.

The girl and Porsche looks at each other once Kinn disappeared from their sight. Porsche didn't want to talk to her so he just turned his head to the other side. This girl is obviously trying to seduce Kinn. Kinn literally just said he has a wife, who is standing right at the side and she ignored all of that.

The girl was quiet for a few seconds then decided to say something.

"So...you're pregnant huh?"
"mm" (didn't want to talk too much)
"is it Kinn's?"
"I'm sorry? What do you mean by that?"
"oh come on, stop acting, you know you're pretty smart, the baby you have is probably someone else's , then they ditched you and you came to Kinn saying it's his baby instead . Such a whore"
"What is your problem? I am pregnant with Kinn's baby, if you're jealous go get one, no one wanted you eh, is that why you're here sulking?"