25

Another few days passed and it is now half of the month. Porsche's baby bump was growing bigger day by day. Porsche now had constant mood swings and cravings.

Tankhun was always there to help Porsche or even satisfy his needs. But today, Tankhun had a meeting to go to. As Kinn had a full schedule, Tankhun went to the meeting instead of Kinn.

Porsche was then left alone at home with Kinn. Porsche was so bored so he went outside his room and went to the backyard to plant some sunflowers. He bought the seeds a few days ago while he went shopping with Tankhun. As he covered the seeds up with soil, he realized he forgot to take water to water the plants. He then stood up and turned to take some water. As he turned, he bumped into Kinn and lost his balance and almost fell.

Kinn grabbed his arm in the nick of time.

"Careful ! "

Porsche was now then clutching Kinn's shirt so tightly, afraid that he was gonna fall again.

"thank you..." says Porsche softly.

"what are you doing out here?"

"I got bored...so I planted the sunflowers...I asked for Tankhun's permission beforehand."

"......."

Kinn sighs as he sees Porsche's hand full of dirt. He brings Porsche back in the house and helps Porsche to wash the dirt away.

"I want to water the plants...."

Kinn then grabs the water can beside and refilled it with water. Then he hands it to Porsche.

Porsche watered the plants happily while Kinn watches him do so.

".....have you eaten lunch?" asked Kinn.

"no. Have you?"

"same.....Let's eat together, I haven't eaten anyways. I'm looking for a company too"

Porsche immediately nods his head while smiling cheerfully. He loves spending time with Kinn. Times like this was rare ever since Kinn lost his memory.

"um, what do you want to eat?"

"bread with peanut butter and tomato sauce. I also want fried rice with dumplings and fries."

".....okay"

Kinn takes a bread and applied peanut butter on it.

"You want to put tomato sauce on it too?"

"yeah"

"........."

Kinn didn't understand why Porsche wanted such weird things.

"I'm just having cravings" explained Porsche as he observed Kinn's confused expression.

"right..."

Kinn then asked the chef to make fried rice with dumplings and fries for Porsche, while he himself wanted noodles.

Silence fell between them as they ate lunch together. That is, until Porsche broke the ice.

"Kinn?"
"yeah?"
"Can I ask you something"
"mm, go ahead"
"you have a meeting with that Eason guy right? At the end of this month."
"........you are not going with me. You are not meeting him. Don't even think about it"
"It's not that. I just...well I suspect him and I don't think you should go..."
"........"
"Can you not go?"
"I have to, we made a deal"
"Can't you cancel it?"
".......we went through this before Porsche, I'm not repeating myself again. I have to go"
"........well in that case, can you bring more bodyguards with you?"
".........."
"please?"
"fine"