6

Third time.....the bullet shot Porsche.

It was at the side but close to the heart.
Porsche was losing a lot of blood and he was pale as it hurts a lot from the gunshot and the cut. It was dangerous to even move as a simple move might accidentally hurt his wound and the bullet at the side would immediately hit his heart.

Tawan untied Porsche and Porsche fell down immediately. His body curled up in pain. He barely had any energy left to even lie straight.

Kinn was desperate to get to Porsche, he threw everything on the floor out of anger and pain and his eyes turned red.

The bodyguard's were still outside and Tawan was still threatening to shoot one more time if Kinn walked out that door.

Tawan touched Porsche's face looking at him.

"Hmm you know, it's a pity that this little pretty face will be gone soon"
"people is willing to pay you some money if you actually work as a prostitute. Not much, but enough for you to live, after all your body" seems....fine.

Porsche was losing focus, his vision was getting blurry. But he still can hear the words of Tawan clearly. He didn't bother anymore. He just wanted Kinn out of this hell. 

Tawan dragged Porsche all the way to a pole and handcuffed him to the pole.
He took out a small controller which had a button on it.

He pressed it and a timer showed on kinn's screen.

"Fascinating isn't it? took me two years to do this while you both were enjoying your sweet time as a couple."

"now, this place is gonna blow up in about 5 minutes so...I'm gonna get going first, and for you Kinn...well, I'll be back for you so don't worry, I'll just let you guys have your last words yea?"

Tawan then grabbed the camera near to Porsche and went out the door. He beckoned for the bodyguards to follow him and let Kinn out. Then they ran out of the garage.

Kinn didn't even bother to try and catch Tawan like he would usually do when something like this happens. He ran to Porsche's room but it was locked.

4 minutes

He used his gun and shot the padlock till it breaks. Then he kicked down the door and ran to Porsche.

"Porsche...Porsche baby answer me can you hear me"

Kinn unlocked the handcuff.
He hugged Porsche in his arms.

"Porsche baby don't sleep open your eyes wake up come on we have to go"

3 minutes

Porsche couldn't see clearly. But he knew it was Kinn from the voice.

Kinn tried helping him to stand up but once they did, more blood was flowing out from Porsche's wound.

2 minutes

"fuck Porsche....Kinn looked at the timer and tore his shirt and used the shirt to wrap Porsche's wound.

Porsche mummered something like "just go leave me"

Kinn was shaking so hard.

"Come on let's go I'm not leaving."
Porsche smiled softly and touched Kinn's face.

"I love you naa Kinn, so so much. I'm sorry I'm not gonna be with you. Please find someone else that makes you happy, promise me naa"

"DON'T SAY THAT ! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU LIKE I PROMISED AND YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE ME!"

1 minute

Porsche smiled and he couldn't help bit cries sadly.

"promise me Kinn say it"
"I'm not and I never will please don't leave me I'm begging you please I'll do anything you want please, you're the only one who I want, you're the only one who made me so happy please don't go."