15

The next day, Kinn woke up first and he did his morning routine as usual. Then he went to wake Porsche up.

"Porsche, baby, wake up, Let's go get brunch outside hmm?"
"mm....morning..." Porsche lazily turned around and hugs Kinn.
"morning my baby, but it's actually 12.10 now, so it's afternoon too, now come on"

*picks Porsche up from the bed*

Porsche sits on the chair that Kinn took inside the bathroom. Then Kinn helps him to do his morning routine while Porsche just sat there enjoying. He got a little bit sleepy and he dozed off a few times, his head nodding up and down. Kinn laughs seeing Porsche like this. He kisses Porsche.

"no sleeping baby"
"hmm....(hugs Kinn) I'm tired"
"but we have to get brunch, it's 12.30 now"
" okay..." (reluctantly opens his eyes)

Kinn and Porsche went to an elegant restaurant nearby to have breakfast.
Porsche ordered a salad.

Kinn looks confused. Porsche usually eats more than just a salad for breakfast.

"are you not feeling well?"
"I am, why do you ask? Do I look pale?"
"you only ordered a salad, you usually eat more than that."
"mm....I gained weight, so.."
"Porsche baby, You're pregnant, of course you're gonna gain weight, you need lots of nutrient for yourself and the baby."
"mm...but I just want to eat a salad..."
(Porsche is lying. Kinn knows that, Porsche always avoids Kinn's gaze whenever he is lying)
"I won't force you but are you sure you don't want extra?"
".....yeah"
"okay"

Few minutes later, food arrived!

                                  **
(Porsche's pov)

The salad is served. Looks good. I wonder how it tastes.

*Took a big bite*

not bad actually....the sauce has a hint of sweetness and sourness. The cherry tomato is really juicy.

*notices Kinn's food*

Kinn's food looks....nice too....
(Porsche watches Kinn eat for a few minutes)

Kinn burst out into a fit of laughter.
I immediately snapped back to reality.
Kinn is looking at me while laughing.

He must have noticed me staring at his food like a hawk. Great job, Porsche, how embarrassing.

I looked to the side and pretended I was just enjoying the mesmerizing scenery.

I expect Kinn to tease me as he did warn me I would get hungry if I only ordered a salad. Can't blame him after all, I was pretty stubborn at that moment. But you can't blame me either, I measured my weight a few days ago, and because there is a baby inside me, I gained a few pounds...and I also get hungry easily these few days....

Surprisingly, instead of Kinn teasing me, he raised his fork and cut the fish meat into half, then putting half of the fish meat on my plate.

I looked at Kinn.

"mm...I never said I wanted it..."
(Porsche trying to not expose himself)
"should I take it back then" says Kinn while smiling.
"No! It's not good to reject...so I'll just eat it..."

I quickly took a bite of the fish meat.
Then I gave Kinn a cute smile as a sign of saying Thank you.

Kinn leans toward me and kisses me.

"Do you want some more? We can order another one"
"mm, I want a little bit extra but I can't eat the whole plate...."
"let's share"
"okay!"

I nod my head happily in agreement.
Kinn smiles then he orders another plate of chicken pasta.