11

Next morning Porsche was too sleepy after the wedding and also he had a rough night with Kinn so he didn't wake up until 2p.m. in the afternoon.

Kinn woke up earlier but he decided to sleep back with Porsche in his arms. Kinn loved these times like this with Porsche.

Kinn notices Porshe waking up and gave him a morning kiss.

"Morning wifey, had a good sleep?"
"hmm...no, someone gave me a hard time before sleeping. I don't think...I'll be able to walk today..."
"I wonder who's that someone?"

Kinn laughs while teasing Porsche.
"that someone...is my husband."

Kinn smiles proudly. Porsche has never called him husband before. And now that he did, he felt so happy.

Kinn picked Porsche up from the bed and help him do the morning routine as
Porsche's back hurts and his legs are still wobbly after yesterday night. Still, yerterday night was amazing though. Porsche smiles and blushes at the thought of it. Kinn was rough yet gentle at the same time. His gaze was so soft and full of love.

Then Kinn and Porsche walks out of the room while discussing the places they want to go and travel as their honeymoon. Kinn decides to take Porsche on a date first, then only decide where to go for their honeymoon. When they walked out holding each others' hand talking and laughing while looking deep into each other's eye , the diamond on their ring which represents their love shone so birghtly that everyone in the living room almost got blind.

"look who decided to wake up " teases Vegas.

"why are you here Vegas?" Kinn looks up at him.

"Pete and Porsche are best friends and Pete thinks that you and me should be best friends too, so here I am"

Kinn laughs while putting his hand on Porsche's waist supporting him as Porsche's legs are still a bit painful so is his back.

Pete looks at Porsche a bit worried.
"What's wrong Porsche? You okay?"
"Didn't I tell you to have some self-control" said Vegas to Kinn.
"you are the one who told me to have self control before the marriage, and you asked me to wait after the marriage. And now we're married so it's not wrong" Kinn snaps back at Vegas.

Tankhun at the side witnessed everything and gave them a side eye. Then he spoke up .

"stop teasing them Vegas, don't act like you and Pete didn't do it, it's just that, Porsche and Kinn's were more...well...obvious (they were a bit loud) and plus it's their first night" Tankhun said while giving a small laugh shipping both Kinn and Porsche so bad.

Porsche stood there embarrassed.
Kinn picks him up and walks out the door going to a restaurant for their date.

Pete : "Hey where are you going"
Kinn : "a date"
Pete : "let's go together, double date!"
Kinn : "........." (regrets telling Pete)
Porsche : (smiles at Kinn sweetly begging him using puppy eyes)
Kinn : "Fine"
Kinn : "Tankhun you wanna join"
Tankhun : "nah I'm done with couples" (rolls his eyes)

At the restaurant, Kinn asked if Porsche wanted to go to London for their honeymoon. Porsche didn't really know any other place to go so he just agreed.
They had a fun time all chatting together afterwards.

Kinn booked the tickets to London which are in three weeks' time.
--------------------------------------------------------------

After two weeks, Porsche starts to not feel well. He started throwing up in the morning for a few days continuously and feeling dizzy.

Kinn decides to cook some chicken pasta for Porsche today. He learned the recipe online and practiced it for a few days.

*knocks on door*