Epilogue 1

Emerald cries in her cradle after waking up for Kinn or Porsche. Emerald has a weird habit where she would cry whenever one of them, either Kinn or Porsche didn't appear in front of her. She would only stop crying as she sees Kinn and Porsche together. Oh, and she also claps whenever Kinn and Porsche do something lovey dovey (when Kinn kisses Porsche for an example).

Porsche was cooking breakfast so Kinn came to check on Emerald instead.

"Sweetheart what's wrong hmm? Don't cry don't cry, I'm here hmm? Daddy's here, shh don't cry"  consoled Kinn in a panicked mode.

Emerald sniffles as she leans on Kinn's chest, her small hands clutching Kinn's shirt tightly, as she sniffs in Kinn's scent and then slowly calms down as she recognizes it.

Kinn wipes her precious tears away and kisses her on the cheek softly.

"...Da..da" called Emerald softly.

Kinn smiles contently and immediately replies her.

"yeah? I'm here"

"...ma..ma?..dada..."

Emerald could only speak the word "dada" and "mama" up till now. She is smart though, instead of choosing one word to say as her first word, she said both together--- 'mama...dada'.

"you want mama? He's cooking sweetheart. You miss him? yeah? Mama's gorgeous isn't he? hmm?" said Kinn to Emerald as Emerald giggles and clapped softly as a way of agreeing.

Kinn then hugs Emerald in his arms and brought her to the kitchen. As soon as Emerald saw Porsche, her small face lits up.

"ma..ma ! ma..."

Porsche turns around as he smiles sweetly and charmingly at both Emerald and Kinn.

He then hugs Emerald as Emerald laughs cutely and smiled brightly at Porsche.

Porsche plants a kiss on Emerald's cheek, and managing to get Kinn jealous at the same time.

Kinn stares intensely at Porsche trying to get Porsche's attention. 

Porsche smiles as he notices. He kisses Kinn on the lips softly as Kinn pulls him in for a deeper kiss.

"hmm .. such a jealous husband" said Porsche as he seperated from Kinn's lips.

Kinn smirks as he hugs Porsche from the back, grinding against Porsche's hips "unintentionally".

Porsche moans uncontrollably but immediately bites his bottom lips to stop as he realizes Emerald was still there in his arms.

"I am a jealous husband. What about it?"

"I like a jealous husband. Love it actually" replied Porsche.

Kinn smiles contently and dominantly as he raises Porsche's chin so that Porsche could look him in the eye.

"You're mine. Know that you're mine and no one else's. Not even Emerald's."

"I do know that I'm yours. I belong to you. You have every power and control over me. I go crazy for you. I'm madly in love with you. You know that."

Kinn smiles contently at Porsche's answer.

He was about to do something bad to Porsche when he felt Emerald innocently looking at him.

Kinn then takes Emerald into his arms and softly rocked her back to sleep.

Then once Emerald was asleep...

Well, you know what happens...

**