27

Another two days passed and now Porsche has been asleep and unconscious for 5 days.

Kinn wanted to barge in the room and take a look at Porsche so bad. He wanted to feel Porsche. He wants to see Porsche smiling at him, talking to him and hugging him.

He misses Porsche so bad.

Yet everytime he thinks about Porsche, the guilt in his heart shoots up tremendously. He thought about what he did to Porsche when he lost his memory. He must've hurt Porsche really bad by then.

Today, as usual, he sits outside Porsche's room, still working on the laptop. But Tankhun who was at the side of Kinn could sense something wasn't going right.

Kinn seems extremely quiet today and he looks both mentally and physically exhausted.

"what's the matter now?"

"....nothing"

"I'm your brother Kinn, don't pretend."

"...(sighs) It's just, It's because of me that Porsche is always in danger, and to think that he could've died because he wanted to save me. He wasn't supposed to be lying there unconscious. I was supposed to be the one. And plus, I've done so many horrible things to him when I lost my memory and I just don't know how to face him......What if he hates me? What if he wakes up and he never talks to me again? I don't want that to happen"

"Porsche won't hate you. He loves you way too much."

" and how do you know?"

"....Kinn, when you lost your memory, everyone was blaming you for being too cruel, but he was the only one to stand up for you and fight for you. And whenever you hurt him, instead of complaining or walking away, he didn't care, in fact, he insisted on showing up in front of you everyday to make you realize that he is not the bad guy no matter how much you hated him that time. When I forbid you to see him, he was even begging me to let him see you. And, when you didn't believe him and left him alone to Eason, he still protected you anyways didn't he? Took seven godamn bullets for you. Doesn't this prove how much he loves you? He is willing to sacrifice his life for you"

Kinn then closes his eyes softly. Complicated thoughts rushed through his mind. He then looks at Porsche who is now still lying on the bed in the room.

Please forgive me.

**

As the doctor went in to check on Porsche again, he came out of the room frowning.

"everything okay?" asks Kinn anxiously  as he observes the doctor's expression.

"Well, Khun Porsche seemed to have gained consciousness but it seems like he doesn't want to wake up for some reason."

"well, what are you going to do about it?"

The doctor looks up at Kinn thoughtfully.

"we are thinking, maybe you should go inside the room to visit him. Maybe, Porsche wants you."

Kinn freezes on the spot.
Should he go inside to see Porsche?
After all he's done?
Does he even deserve it?

After battling for a few minutes with his heart, he agreed to go inside and see Porsche.

Before going in, Kinn had to be sanitized to make sure no bacteria from the outside would be brought in.

Kinn was nervous. He hasn't see Porsche for so long, it felt like forever.

When Kinn walks in, he shuts the door and closes all the window. He told everyone beforehand that he wanted privacy. He also warned them to not disturb.