4

The next day in the morning Kinn woke up to see Porsche still sleeping peacefully like a perfect angel on his bed wrapped up in his blanket. Kinn smiled and wrapped Porsche in his arms.

"mm...."
"morning naa baby"
"morning....love"

Kinn laughed softly as Porsche hide his face in Kinn's chest after calling him love. He kissed Porsche on the forehead.

"Come on we gotta get ready for school."

Porsche got up and rubbed his eyes sleepily. He made his bed then helped Kinn to do the same. Kinn went to take a shower first. When he came out, Porsche was checking his homeworks,books and stationary. Kinn pecked Porsche on the neck startling Porsche. Porsche jumped slightly as he was sensitive at the neck.

"Kinn...I'm sensitive there naa..."
"okay, noted krub, go bath now"

When Porsche entered the bathroom, Kinn's phone rang. Kinn frowned slightly seeing who it was. "Tawan" the contact wrote. ...... He picked up after making sure Porsche wasn't listening.

"Morning babyyyy"
"mm"
"what's wrong, you don't sound happy"
"nothing... It's just...well I wanted to tell you something."
"yea? well save it for later, I saw this really nice shoes at the shoe shop in front of my house, why don't the two of us get the same pair naa? It would look so beautiful ah baby. Everyone would know we are couples."
".....Tawan...i just bought you one last week"
"baby come on this is for us"
"....we'll talk later."

Porsche walks out. "who's that?"
"no one, just a scam"
"ohh, do be careful, they might take your money."
Kinn laughes, "I'm not that dumb to get cheated by them baby"
"but still...do watch out"
"mmkay, by the way, you wanna go grab lunch later at a restaurant around the school baby? It's new."
"ohh but it's expensive, I heard Tawan talking about it the other day"

Kinn stared at Porsche.....Porsche was really different huh... All his so called friends , especially boyfriend (Tawan- soon to be ex) had never rejected him when it comes to time like this. And now Porsche is standing in front of him telling him to not get lunch together because it is expensive?

"well...I can afford it naa baby, I'm Kinn, remember."
"but you should save money naa my love, I can cook a few dishes if you want, I learnt it a few days ago. But if you insist, there is a fried rice stall in front of the school, it's really nice and cheap, I want you to try it"

Kinn laughs. He kissed Porsche so suddenly that Porsche tried pushing him away but Kinn held him so tight that he gave up and returns the kiss to Kinn. After a few minutes of kissing, Kinn looked at Porsche and smiled saying " you really are something aren't you".

Porsche : "huh?"
Kinn: "let's eat the fried rice, you're tired after school. I don't want you making yourself more tired by cooking"
Porsche : "okay krub"

They went to school and this time Porsche decided to sit behind Kinn as the seat was empty. Tawan came and looks disgusted when he sees Porsche sitting with Kinn. He threw Porsche a disgusted look then smiles immediately when Kinn lookes up.

"Hey baby"
"hey"
"so what's up"
"look Tawan....."

*Porsche peeped at Tawan and Tawan saw it. He knew something was up.*

Tawan grabs Kinn's shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. Kinn immediately pushed him back.

"Baby...don't act like you don't want it "
" I can't right now, just come out, we need to talk."

*walks out*

"Tawan let's break up"
"........"
"Baby what are you talking about"
"I love you so much don't you love me?"
"let's not pretend Tawan, you love my money, not me."