8

Two days left to Kinn and Porsche's wedding.

But this wasn't what Porsche was worried about, he was worried about Kinn. Vegas called just now saying he saw Tawan at the area again. Now Kinn is preparing to meet them.

Porsche has a bad feeling.

"Kinn baby, what are you doing?"
"I'm about to meet Vegas and Pete naa"
"Are you sure Tawan doesn't know about it? I don't think he is that stupid."
"I'll handle it baby ah, now go rest hmm? You haven't recover and i don't want you worrying."
"Kinn.....are you sure about this?"
"mm, there is plenty of bodyguards, I made sure of that, and pa said he would have more boduguards stand by."
"........"

Kinn knows Porsche is worried. Porsche is clutching Kinn's shirt so tightly. He pats Porsche on the head.

"now come on, have you taken your medicine?"

*porsche shakes head*

"come on, I'll feed you."

Kinn passes a glass of water and took out Porsche's medicine from the drawer.
Porsche eats it obediently.

"Don't worry naa baby. I'll be going now okay?"
"......"
"I'll call you when I reach, and when I'm done."
".....okay...."

Porsche stands up and applies some lipstick that is on the table and then smacks his lips on the collar of Kinn's shirt.

"This is the only red I want to see on your white shirt when I get back and if....if anybody asks you if you have a girl/boyfriend, just...show them that..."

Kinn laughs. How can his baby be so cute. He remembers the time when a girl came up and asks for Kinn's contact and although Kinn rejected the girl kept coming and Porsche got so jealous and mad that he immediately slams his lips on Kinn's in front of the girl and puts Kinn's hand on his body. And now his Porsche decided to just do this to prevent it happening.

"I'm going now baby"
Porsche kisses Kinn again.
"be careful..."
"I'll be back before you know it"
"you better be"

--------------------------------------------------------------

When Kinn meets Vegas and Pete, Vegas told him that Tawan should be coming down from a building beside them in about 5 minutes like he usually do.

So in that 5 minutes, they just sat there waiting.

"look at you Kinn, decided to do something fun before coming out to meet us" said Vegas as he chuckles and beckoned Pete to see the kiss mark on Kinn's collar.

Kinn laughs. "just a little something you don't have Vegas, don't get jealous now"

"hey, I have a wife not you remember?"

"oh will the two of you stop it, that's not the main point. And Kinn, how's Porsche doing?"

"He's getting better, but yesterday night he doesn't want to take his medicine because I told him I might have to do the plan today. He thought it was the day after so he got worried and mad. so today when he woke up he got weaker and his wound cracked again and bled. The doctor said he shouldn't get too worked up and should take his medicine on time."

*Kinn sighs*
Porsche can be so stubborn at times.

"well he was just worried about you. If it was Vegas, I would have walked out the house and stay out for a day."

"baby come on I'm not like Kinn, things like this won't happen to me, I only love you naa"

Kinn rolled his eyes.

"heyyy there's Tawan." Pete whispered.

Kinn and Vegas immediately puts on sunglasses as a cover. Three of them had bulletproof suits.