9

In the morning, Tankhun,Pete and Vegas came to visit Kinn and Porsche. The bodyguards let them in as they knew they were Kinn's friend. Pete and Vegas was forbidden to enter Kinn's bedroom as Kinn strictly mentioned before that nobody is allowed to enter his room. But Tankhun is allowed to enter as he is one of the main brothers of the clan and the bodyguards dare not reject him. Tankhun entered sneakily. He saw Kinn and Porsche lying on the bed. Porsche was curling up on the bed sleepily in Kinn's arms and Kinn was hugging him tightly. Tankhun gave a sheepish smile and in that moment he was KinnPorsche's number one biggest fan. He then took a blanket on the floor and threw it at Kinn. Kinn woke up annoyed and he grabbed the blanket just in time before it hits Porsche. Porsche was still sleeping peacefully like an angel. Kinn gave Tankhun a death glare. Tankhun fakes a cough and Porsche then wakes up confused. He looks around and saw Tankhun standing in front. He never saw Tankhun before so he panicked. Porsche wasn't wearing anything after yesterday night (too tired to even do anything) so he immediately took one of Kinn's shirt that was on the bed and put it on. Kinn's shirt was too big for him but he wore it anyway. Kinn hugged porsche and pulled him back to bed while saying "go away Tankhun"

Porsche remembers Tankhun's name as Kinn has mentioned it before. Porsche immediately sits up straight.

"You're Kinn's older brother?"
"yes I'm Tankhun, nice to meet you Porsche, sorry to barge in, rough night huh?"

Porsche blushed deep red. Kinn smirks seeing Porsche shy. Then he gets up too.
"I'll meet you outside Tankhun, now get out first."
Tankhun made a whining noise.

Kinn gave Porsche a hickey from the back sneakily and Porsche jumps slightly startled.

"Kinn! I'll go bath first..."
"want me to help baby?"
"no, don't you dare"
"You don't know what I dare to do Porsche."

*Porsche slams the door on Kinn*

"You look gorgeous today baby" shouts Kinn to Porsche.

Kinn laughs. He then made the bed and starts to plan the proposal for tomorrow's wedding. He didn't forget that tommorrow is the wedding. Porsche didn't know about this.
Porsche knows that Kinn will propose tomorrow like they said before but seeing no progress or any decorations around the house he thought Kinn postponed it as Kinn said before that he might postpone if Porsche's wound haven't heal properly. (his wound is almost healed entirely. Just need a few more days)

Kinn takes out the ring box and opened it making sure the ring was inside.

When Porsche came out, Kinn hides everything neatly in a small safe box below the bed. He then went to bath. They both came out of the room after preparing.

"heyyyy look at these two lovebirds, took you long enough Porsche" said Pete.

"Can't you wait until after the marriage Kinn? Have some self control, jeez" said Vegas.

Porsche smiles shyly as Kinn puts his hand around Porsche's thin waist.

Porsche saw Tankhun and he bowed slightly to Tankhun .

"I'm Porsche naa, sorry about just now, nice to meet you krub"
"heyy don't be sorry, come on let's play guys, Porsche, you are in the same team as me. I want you.We'll let them see who's the best"
"krub" said Porsche chuckling softly.

"no, he's mine Tankhun go away." Kinn pulls Porsche towards him.

Tankhun pulls Porsche back.

Both of them were busy snatching for Porsche. Pete laughs and grabs Porsche's arm.

"I'll have him. Fair."

Vegas looks at Pete disbelievingly.
Pete kisses Vegas as a sign of saying sorry.