Epilogue 3

Porsche took the fork and dabbed it at his food boringly.

He isn't in the mood to eat breakfast.

He wasn't feeling well since this morning.

Once he got up, he felt uncomfortable instantly and spent the next one hour inside the bathroom while Kinn comforted him.

Kinn stares at Porsche who sat opposite at him. He was worried sick about Porsche.

Porsche was usually so energetic but today he looked so.....off.

Kinn then took some dumplings from the plate in front of him and he tried feeding Porsche the dumplings but once Porsche smelt the meat smell, he immediately rushed to the bathroom and puked.

Usually, dumplings were Porsche's favourite food.

Kinn followed behind Porsche worriedly and then he helped Porsche wash up then he took the thermometer and measured Porsche's temperature.

But Porsche wasn't sick.

Porsche then shook his head as Kinn hugged him, trying to tell Kinn that he was alright.

They hugged for a while as Kinn then decided to ask the doctor to check on Porsche but Porsche didn't want to.

"You're making a big deal out of it baby. I'm fine I promise."

"You're not. Look at yourself baby, you're three times paler and you can't even eat your food."

"Please don't call the doctor, he always gives me a bunch of medicines."

"Baby, the medicines are good for you"

Porsche shook his head and looked Kinn in the eye sadly with puppy eyes.

Kinn couldn't resist Porsche if he acted like this.

He sighs.

"Fine, but if you don't get better by the next few hours, I am calling the doctor."

Porsche then nodded as he hugs Kinn and buries his head in Kinn's chest.

"Can you hug me...."

Kinn sighs worriedly. Porsche can be so stubborn at times. God, what is he ever going to do with Porsche.

He then hugs Porsche as Porsche slowly nodded off to sleep.

Kinn kisses Porsche on the lips softly then carried him to their bedroom.

He layed Porsche down on the bed and then brought in his computer and decided to work at home for the day.

He sat beside Porsche, working and worrying about Porsche at the same time.

He prayed nothing happened to Porsche.

After an hour, Porsche woke up.

He stares at Kinn who didn't notice him waking up.

Kinn is just so handsome.

Once Kinn noticed, he immediately shuts his computer and gave full attention to Porsche.

"Are you feeling better baby?"

Porsche smiled at Kinn sweetly.

"mm, much better"

Kinn heaves a sigh of relieve.

Thank god.

Then he kisses Porsche. Porsche returned the kiss.

After a while, Porsche got up and then went to the bathroom.

He then slowly opened the drawer below their bathroom sink, then took out a pregnancy test kid.