29

Time flies.

A few days went by and Porsche was now getting better.

Porsche took all of the pills prescribed by the doctor and he had enough rest so he was now feeling much better and his wounds had started healing.

(The poison didn't seem to be coming back so Porsche was pretty active nowadays)

But despite being in this condition, which is actually a great news for everyone, Porsche was still upset about one thing.

He couldn't get out of bed. He layed in bed 24 hours every day feeling so bored.

The doctor told Porsche that his wounds are still deep and they had only just started healing a little so Porsche wasn't allowed to get out of bed. Even if he wanted to, Porsche's both legs were shot and had some deep cuts so Porsche couldn't even walk. The doctors said he had to use clutches to learn how to walk properly after a few weeks when the wounds were healing more.

The wounds still hurt a lot, but at least Porsche could move his hands and his upper part of the body now.

Pete, Vegas and Tankhun was now allowed to visit Porsche in his room too but whenever they do so, Porsche would then pay more attention to them instead of Kinn.

Today as usual, all of them was inside Porsche's room. Pete and Porsche was busy gossiping and Porsche had basically ignored Kinn for the past hour which made Kinn upset.

Kinn then decided to do something.

He walks up to Vegas.

"Vegas, didn't you tell me you always wanted to bring Pete on a date?"

"yeah what about it?"

"I have two VIP seats in the cinema and also to the amusement park. You can go with Pete"

Vegas raises his eyebrow and looks at Kinn.

"why the sudden offer?"

"You know, you've been helping me recently, I figured maybe I should do something in return for you and Pete also."

"...you just want Porsche to yourself don't you?"

"....don't act like you don't want Pete to yourself. You've been staring at Pete like a hawk for the past hour."

"......"

Silence dropped between them.

Then they both smile in synchronization after a few seconds and Vegas reaches out his hand and took the tickets from Kinn.

"Pleasure working with you."

Kinn smirks.

Vegas then went to Pete and shows him the amusement park tickets.

Pete was so happy but he hesitated whether to go or not as he didn't want to leave Porsche.

Porsche was a bit disappointed but he smiled and told Pete to go with Vegas.

Now....all that left was his own brother...Tankhun.

Kinn then walks up to Tankhun but Tankhun raises his hand and stopped Kinn before he even talked.

"No need. I get what you want me to do. I'll get out myself. But mind you, if you ever hurt Porsche I'll kill you myself."

"I won't. I love him. You know that."

Tankhun then gave a satisfied smile and waves goodbye to Porsche as he walks out of the room.

ah...finally...the moment he's been waiting for...