7

(Kinn's pov)

When I went back to the room, Porsche was still sound asleep. He was curling up in bed and had kicked off his blanket. I put it back on him and hugged him from the back.

He turned around and hugged me still sleepy. He muttered something like "I love you Kinn, good night" and doze off to sleep again. Such a beautiful innocent pure living angel. I kissed his lips and hugs him tightly to my chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Porsche baby, wake up naa, come on you have to take your medicine. "
"mm...5 more minutes...pleaseeee"
"come on baby, I made breakfast for you myself."

Porsche unwillingly woke up and looked confused as he was still sleepy. I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom and helped him wash up. When he was done, I told him to stay in the room while I brought breakfast out.
I took the breakfast I made back at home earlier and brought it in for Porsche.

"Here I made you porridge which tasted much better than the one sold at hospital, and I added egg on top of it. I made some warm milk for you too. If you don't like it, I have some extra toasted bread with butter for you that I packed just in case you don't want it."

Porsche took a bite of the porridge and made a face.

I thought it tastes weird so I tried it too.
It tastes.....fine? Did I add a bit too much salt? or too less? Maybe the rice isn't soft like how it should be?

Then Porsche burst out laughing.
But then he accidentally hit his own wound and started groaning in pain.

"owww! ow.....shit...ow ow ow.... ah it hurtssss"

I smiled at Porsche's clumsiness and continued feeding him.

"careful naa"
"fine"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Just then the door opened. Two men walked in.

"Porsche baby, this is Vegas and Pete, they are from another clan that works with my family. "

"Vegas, Pete, this is my Porsche"

The man named Vegas merely nodded and gave a smile while the man named Pete waved to me enthusiastically. I smiled and waved.

"Hey, my name's Pete. Nice to meet you krub. I heard about the incident so we came to visit, you might not know but vegas and kinn are cousins although they fight a lot. But still they always help each other naa. Vegas saw Tawan the other day so they are both discussing and making some plan."

"I'm Porsche krub. If you don't mind me asking...you seem close with khun vegas, are u guys a thing?"

"oh you have a sharp eye" Pete laughed
"yea we're married"Pete showed his finger with the ring on, shining.

"wow congrats"
"thank you. You know, funny enough, I used to be Kinn's bodyguard but Vegas came and somehow managed to get me into becoming his bodyguard. And now has succeeded in making me his wife."

Porsche was shocked. Damn, this so called Vegas man had some really bold moves there.

"I never really see Kinn smiling like this anymore since last time I met him which is probably a decade ago or something. We barely meet, usually a call through phone. Everyone thinks Kinn is a weird and spoiled brat and used to bully him when he was small. He hates everyone, well, except me and vegas and korn, but he rarely smiles, even with that bastard Tawan when he was Kinn's so called boyfriend. Now I see Kinn, smiling at you, and trust me when I say this, that smile is worth so much, cause no one, no one in this life has ever made Kinn smile like that. The smile he gave you, shows his love to you."