32

Time flies.

It was now the next week and Porsche had fully healed and the doctor even managed to get a medicine to cure the poison in Porsche.

Kinn, on the other hand healed too, but some of the wounds are still around, so he still have to take meds, but both of them are allowed to discharge from the hospital.

And, the best of the best, today was the day they get to hold baby Emerald for the first time.

Porsche is now clutches-free and he can walk around freely but his legs still hurt once in a while if he walks for long hours.  But, no big deal.

Kinn is now packing all the bags getting ready to discharge from the hospital while trying to remain an unfazed look on his face as the thought of holding Emerald in his arms shot through his mind in a flash eventhough every inch of him is jumping in excitement.

The doctors came after a while and did some checkups for baby Emerald.

Emerald, of course had been woken up from her peaceful sleep and is now complaining through her cries.

Kinn and Porsche waited beside patiently. They both were discussing non-stop about how Emerald would look like and how she would be.

Porsche made some small happy jumps while holding Kinn's hand as the happiness and nervousness was bursting out of him.

Kinn laughs at Porsche's jumps and he held back Porsche's hand and he squeezed Porsche's hand while they both continued chatting about Emerald.

Then the doctor came out and hands the crying Emerald to Porsche.

Porsche carefully and slowly held Emerald in his arms as he pats Emerald on the back trying to calm her down.

Both Kinn and Porsche's expression turn to awe as they get to get a close look at their baby.

God, isn't she beautiful.

Emerald's wail curtailed as she lies in Porsche's arms as she felt the warmness  wrapping around her.

Porsche's lips broke into a huge smile.
He had never been this happy before.

Porsche then looks at Kinn happily as he handed Kinn Emerald.

Kinn held Emerald for the first time and he smiled so widely that he felt his jaw hurt and yes- Emerald was most certainly lucky to be the first person that was being loved and pampered by Kinn ever since the second she was born.

Even Porsche had to wait months for Kinn to love him.

Emerald wails softly as she was taken away from Porsche's arms but then quiets down when she was placed in Kinn's arms instead.

She reaches out her small chubby hand, trying to grab ahold of whatever was in front of her and Kinn then immediately takes his other vacant hand to hold Emerald's hand.

Emerald's whole small hand grabbed Kinn's index finger and her hand wrapped around his finger tightly as she nestle up to Kinn trying to sleep.

She reaches out another hand and Porsche held hers this time.

Emerald then held both Kinn and Porsche's finger in both her hands and slept peacefully.

Kinn and Porsche both burst out laughing the minute they met each other's gaze.

"another competitor of mine fighting for you" said Kinn grinning fron ears to ears as he looks lovingly at Porsche while Porsche tiptoes and kisses Kinn on the cheek.

(**)

As they walked out of the hospital, the bodyguards carried their bags and Porsche carried Emerald while Kinn wraps his hand around Porsche's slender waist that he could never get enough and pulls Porsche closer to him.