Chapter Five: Plans

The Mysterious Figure wanders quietly and calmly across a vast place. No sunlight ever shines there, only the darkness and the sound of the waves can be felt in this place. He often comes here to meditate, for it is the only place where he can be at peace, in the Realm of Darkness.

Mysterious Figure: So, Sora has indeed arrived at Radiant Garden, he came sooner than I expected. Hahaha, this is perfect, Sora is the key to Kingdom Hearts, and he shall lead me right to it. It is a shame, he could have been a valuable ally, still he shall be quite usefull. I should stay here for a while though, and see what develops. Until then, I shall have to hone my skills...

Meanwhile, in Radiant Garden, construction is under way to repair the damage done by the Unborn. In the castle library, Sora, Riku, Kairi and the others have a meeting to discuss their next course of action.

Dexeres: The Unborn's attack here was sudden and so everyone got caught off guard. We must go to other worlds to ensure their safety.

Kairi: I agree with you. With the Heartless, Nobodies and now the Unborn lurking about, we need to check on all the worlds before something of dire consequence happens.

Leon: This is getting complicated, the darkness is spreading like poison, all towards Kingdom Hearts. Everything as we know it might come to an end.

Goofy: Garwsh, you should'nt say something like that Leon. We can't lose hope. The light will always defeat the darkness.

Donald: He's right, we always have to believe.

Ventus: Send me on one of the worlds. I have to do something about this.

Aqua: Ven, no, you have to stay here!

Trish: Don't worry Aqua, I'll go with him, I'll look after him!

Ventus: You will!?

Riku: Yes, we should send recruits on each world, that way we will turn the tide of the war in our favor.

Sora: I'm gonna go to The Land of Dragons. Come on guys!

Everyone leaves and only Trish and Ventus remain in the library.

Trish: Ventus, I don't want you to face danger alone, I want to be with you. 

Ventus: Trish, I, don't know what to say...

Trish: Don't say anything, I just want to kiss you.

When they kiss, they embrace and find love in each other's hearts. It is a passionate kiss that calms their souls and makes them forget about grief and loss and suffering.

While Trish and Ventus kiss, Dexeres thinks about his past life. He cannot help but weep for his lost ones and feel a vast emptiness inside him.

Dexeres: Huh, I have not felt this in a while, considering i don't have a heart to feel with. But that does'nt matter, I must remain in darkness, forever bound to it...

As Dexeres ponders his thoughts, a vile Heartless arises in The Land of Dragons. Now Sora, Donald and Goofy depart as the war reaches a new level. Be here for Chapter Six: Dragon of Darkness...