Chapter Fifty: The Final Battle Part 10: Might Of Darkness, Light's Last Dance

The Keyblade Wielders now face their deadliest battle yet, as Dark Orion has one more surge of power left in him. He stands before them, clad in his black and silver armor, with Keyblades behind him serving as wings. He then looks at them and laughs mockingly at them, and he looks towards them and waves his hand to the horizon.

Dark Orion: You have all teetered into the edge of insanity. This is the last you shall ever live to see of Kingdom Hearts! My reign of darkness shall finally take root, and the doom of everything shall be finally realized!

Sora: That's what you think! But we're not going to give up! We've come this far, and now we'll finish what we started! Everyone is depending on us, and we won't let anyone down! The worlds will be free from your tyranny!

Riku: Darkness may be powerful, but that doesn't mean that you're the mightiest being to exist. We will defeat you! If anyone's going to be destroyed, it's you!

Dark Orion: Your final words are indeed brave and inspiring, but they will serve you for nothing. Now, sink into the eternal darkness, and give in to despair!

And with that, Dark Orion seeps his way into the ground, and the dead trees suddenly start growing to massive size, and the ground below the Keyblade Wielders rumbles violently. The wind blows even harsher, and thunder starts to crack, lighting up the dark sky. Then Dark Orion starts to launch dozens of Keyblades that materialize into his hands towards the Keyblade Wielders. Everyone dodges and begins to run towards him. Vanitas and Ventus both surf on their Keyblades and start drawing the power of wind to them, and then they boost themselves towards Dark Orion, and they start to strike him quickly. Kairi summons Bahamut and Aqua channels the power of her Keyblade to Bahamut's wings to create beams of light that go straight to Dark Orion. But he simply dodges and then disappears then reappears behind Kairi and Aqua and knocks them out. Sora and Terra see them fall, and they quickly rush to their side.

Terra: Aqua!

Sora: Kairi!

They try to make their way to Kairi and Aqua, but Dark Orion simply unites multiple trees into a giant blade and he swipes them, sending them flying across the battlefield. Feral Kyle and Trish cast Firaga and Thundaga, and then, at the corner of Feral Kyle's eye, he notices something, and when he turns around, he sees an overwhelming army of Unborn seeping out from all corners of the battlefield.

Feral Kyle: We've got company!

Everyone turns around and they see the immense army multiplying by the second, and they all gasp in shock. But Dexeres looks towards them and he grips his Keyblade tightly.

Dexeres: Guys, we have to take care of those Unborn. Sora, Riku, you two take care of Dark Orion. The rest of us will ward off the Unborn as best as we can.

Sora: Wait, what about Kairi and Aqua?

Terra: I'll take care of it!

Riku: Right! Go for it!

They nod and charge towards the army of Unborn. Donald and Goofy furiously plow through them, and the Shadow Seeker and Xion take out numerous numbers of Unborn with their combined attacks. Dexeres strikes the Unborn with all his might and power, and he summons Nobodies to help turn the tide of battle. Terra runs quickly towards Aqua and Kairi, who are still knocked out, and he stabs his Keyblade to the ground furiously, causing many dozes of Unborn to flail up high into the air. He then dashes his way through the battlefield until he's right next to Aqua. He's then surrounded by Unborn, and he's not able to cure Aqua and Kairi without losing sight of the Unborn.