Chapter Six: Dragon Of Darkness

Sora, Donald, and Goofy quickly rush towards the gummi ship to go to The Land of Dragons. All of the others are in preparations to go to other worlds, as all fear of the terrible darkness that is slowly enveloping the universe itself.

Donald: Aw, phooey. All I wanted was a little bit of sleep, but now we have to fight again!

Goofy: Don't worry Donald, as soon as we take care of the Heartless or whatever we're facing, you can take a nap. Right now, we all have to look out for each other.

Sora: Goofy's right, now come on, we have to hurry!

Kairi: Sora!

Sora: Kairi!

Kairi: Please be carefull, I don't want anything bad to happen to you.

Sora: I'll be fine. I have Donald and Goofy with me! I love you.

Kairi: I love you too.

Since they do not know if they will see each other again for a while, Sora and Kairi passionately kiss, as if the world would end after.

Donald: Oh, brother...

Goofy: A-hyuck! Don't worry Donald, I'll cover your eyes.

Donald: Hey, what's the big idea!?

Sora: Haha, come on guys, give me a little privacy!

Donald: Oh, alright, come on Goofy, let's go!

Goofy: Allrighty then, see you Kairi!

Kairi: Bye, guys! Sora, please, be carefull, I'll be here waiting for you. Hope you come back soon!

Sora: Don't worry, I will, you be carefull too.

As Sora boards the gummi ship, he looks back towards Kairi, and he knows that in his heart, he will see her again. He smiles and waves goodbye, and Kairi does the same.

Kairi: Sora, I hope I see you again.

Riku: You will Kairi, don't worry, Sora can hold his own.

Kairi: Your right.

Meanwhile in the library, Trish and Ventus keep sharing a passionate kiss.

Ventus: Trish, you really love me?

Trish: Yes, I just had to kiss you, I love you.

Ventus: I love you too. Come on, let's go!

Trish: Right!

As Trish walks away, Ventus smiles and feels content.

Dexeres: Ventus.

Ventus: It's you.

Dexeres: I know about your inner conflict with Vanitas, and I admire the compassion and worry you have for your friends and loved ones. Here, take this, it will help you hold Vanitas at bay.

Ventus: Thanks, but why are you helping me?

Dexeres: I've already lost everything that I held dear, I don't want to see a friend go through the same suffering as I did.

Ventus: Thank you, Dexeres, I appreciate it.

In the meantime, Sora, Donald and Goofy arrive at The Land of Dragons.

Sora: Well, guys, we're here, now we have to look for Mulan.

Goofy: Look Sora, smoke!

Sora: Oh,no, the village!

Suddenly, out of the smoke comes a giant Dragon Heartless fighting against a giant Dragon Unborn.

Donald: Waaak!!!! Two dragons fighting each other! 

Goofy: Gosh, I hope Mulan's okay...

Sora: Guys, come on, we have to find her!

They make their way quickly towards the ravaged village, where they find Mulan and Mushu fending off Heartless, Nobodies and Unborn.

Sora: Ragnarok!

Donald: Mega Flare!

Goofy: Shield Strike!

Mushu: Guys, you've come to help us! Mulan, we're saved!

Mulan: Thank goodness!

As the brave warriors fight off their enemies, they think, are all three working together? It is a question yet to be answered. Stay tuned for Chapter Seven: A Fierce Battle...