Chapter Thirty Three: A High Risk Battle

Riku and King Mickey stand side by side with the crewmates of The Black Pearl, as they brace themselves for the Kraken's next attack. Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann run from across the deck towards Riku and King Mickey, and they nod and stand their ground.

Will Turner: It's good to see we have allies that won't run away, like Jack did.

Elizabeth: We appreciate the help. You two must be Riku and Mickey?

The two nod in confirmation.

King Mickey: Look out!

And when everyone looks up, the Kraken's giant tentacles swipe at them, and Riku is almost cast overboard. Will Turner falls to the ground and then notices the gun powder barrels below decks. Then an idea occurs to him. He stands up and rushes to Elizabeth.

Will Turner: Elizabeth, I have a plan! We have to get those gun powder barrels below decks, and tie them up in a net, so that way we can put it in the center of the ship, and when the Kraken moves in, you shoot the barrels so that the Kraken can get caught in the explosion.

Elizabeth: It sounds like a risky plan...but we have no other choice. Let's do it then!

Riku: We'll distract the Kraken while the crewmates load the barrels.

And so, at Will Turner's command, the crewmates go below decks and start throwing the barrels into the net. Riku and King Mickey dodge and weaves through the Kraken's attacks and they run through one of it's massive tentacles. They see the ship being destroyed bit by bit, and crewmates being killed. Riku uses Dark Raid and King Mickey shoots Spheres of Light towards the Kraken. The Kraken shrieks in pain, and counterattacks, but Riku and King Mickey are barely able to dodge the attack.

Riku: This thing is tough to defeat. It's almost impossible!

King Mickey: Don't worry Riku! As long as we're side by side, nothing is impossible for us!

Riku: You're right.

They nod and continue to fight the Kraken.

Meanwhile, Vanitas and Ventus return to Twilight Town, where Xion, the Shadow Seeker and the others were waiting. As Ventus stepped out of the portal, Trish quickly rushed to him and kissed him passionately and hugged him tight, and Kyle ran to Ventus and hugged him tightly as well, and Lunar happily pounced on Ventus's head.

Trish: We're so relieved that you came back unharmed!

Kyle: We missed you!

Lunar: It's good to know that you two came back in one piece.

Ventus: Thanks guys. And guess what? We were able to destroy most of the Heartless in the Shadow Realm. But that isn't all...

Xion: What's wrong?

Vanitas: We encountered Master Eraqus and The Guardian Xehanort. We managed to scare them off somehow. I'm getting a feeling those two will still be around for a while.

Shadow Seeker: Indeed. They're both quite powerful. We have to take extra precautions.

As they continue to plan what they should do next, Xion suddenly has a strange feeling. The more she hears the Shadow Seeker's voice, the more she recognizes it. Then she starts to notice that she's blushing. Then, she suddenly went to the Shadow Seeker and held his hand tight and pulled him towards her.

Xion: Everyone, can you please leave us alone for a second?

Kyle: Um, okay. Come on guys, let's go outside.

And in that moment, they go outside and the Shadow Seeker looks at Xion silently.

Shadow Seeker: ...What is it?