Chapter Twenty One: Resurrection

Ventus, Kyle, Aqua and Queen Minnie head towards the library in search of clues that can help them turn the tide of the war in their favor. They walk through the castle halls, and Kyle watches in amazement at the brightly colored castle. Even Lunar can't help but just keep looking up at the wondrous castle.

Kyle: Hehe, easy there Lunar, watch where you're going, otherwise you'll trip.

Lunar happily wags his tail and then runs towards Aqua and Queen Minnie.

Kyle: Hey Ventus, I wonder who Queen Minnie recognizes me as. Because as far as I'm concerned, I've never met her in my life.

Ventus: Who knows? You could ask her if you want.

Kyle: ...Hmm, not right now, I'll just ask her later.

Ventus: Okay then. Oh hey look, we've arrived at the library! Come on Kyle, let's go in and see what we can find!

They head inside and they look at portraits of King Mickey, and they can see his desk, along with Pluto's bed. They then go towards Aqua and Queen Minnie, who are both looking at one large book that King Mickey had placed on his desk.

Aqua: Was the King researching this?

Queen Minnie: It would seem so. Hmm, it does look interesting. Ooo, let's take a peek and see what we can find! Who knows what's in store here?

Ventus: Wow, Mickey must really like to read, wow, this big is so big.

Kyle: Huh? Lunar, what's wrong?

All of them look at the baby wolf as it growls at the door, and suddenly he goes out and starts running to the courtyard and outside the castle gates.

Aqua: Don't worry, I'll get him.

Kyle: No Aqua, Ventus and I will catch him, you keep on reading the book. We'll take care of Lunar. See you later Queen Minnie!

Queen Minnie: Good bye!

He and Ventus run outside and follow Lunar into Disney Town. Then Aqua curiously looks at Queen Minnie and smiles and then keeps reading the book.

Aqua: So Your Majesty, what is it that you find familiar about Kyle?

Queen Minnie: I still can't place my finger around it, but I know that I've seen him before and that's for sure. Hehe, I never forget a face when I see one! Oh, but don't you worry about that, I'll remember sooner or later.

Aqua: Hehe, all right Your Majesty, fair enough.

Queen Minnie: Oh, no need for formalities. Hehe, you can call me Minnie.

Aqua: All right then Minnie.

And so they continue to examine the book in hopes of finding any clues to the Origins of the Unborn, and any way to reduce their numbers.

Meanwhile, Dexeres, Riku and Terra are hard at work building defensive barriers around the Town to hold off any invaders. They notice dark clouds forming around the sky slowly. Ventus and Kyle run quickly towards them, as Lunar runs directly to Terra. He jumps up to Terra's arms, as if warning him of some danger that is close by.