Chapter Twenty Six: The Man Of Illusions

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku and Dexeres run desperately towards Zero's destination. Zero picks up more speed as they try to get closer to him. They reach the outskirts of Halloween Town, and Zero stops to rest on top of a small boulder. Everyone wonders what is it that Zero wanted to show them, but Zero simply sits there, as if waiting for something.

Donald: Hey Zero, what's the big idea!? You make us run out here and you just sit down!? Waaah! My legs are killing me!

Goofy: Hmmm, I dunno Donald, I feel a little strange now. I think there's something hiding around here waiting for us to make a move.

Riku: Goofy's right, there is something here...but what could it be?

They keep looking around when Zero suddenly barks. Everyone looks at Zero, and they see a giant Unborn Phantom behind him, and they see that it's holding a cage containing none other than Sally, Dr. Finkelstein and Jack Skellington, all of them lifeless! Everyone is shocked for a moment, and before they can attack, a swirling portal of darkness opens. Out of it approach three people, all of them hooded. Sora and the others carefully move around them, not taking their eyes off of the three men. The hooded one in the middle laughs and demands the Unborn Phantom to stand down to await further instruction. Then he approaches Sora and looks at him dead in the eye.

Illushihous: So, you are the Keyblade's chosen? Hmph, you're not as menacing as I thought you would be. I don't know why the Master bothers to send us to eliminate the likes of you. You look nothing more than an imbecile.

Sora: Hey! What's that supposed to mean!?

Illushihous: Ha ha ha, you're quite the amusing fellow aren't you?

Riku: Who the heck are you!?

Illushihous: Oh, that's right, how rude of me. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Illushihous, the Man of Illusions. And these are my two cohorts Bob and Hector.

Hector: Hehehe, it looks like we got ourselves some new toys to play with, eh, Master?

Bob: These ones should prove to be quite the distraction!

Sora: What do you want!? Why are all of you searching for Kingdom Hearts!?

Illushihous: Why wouldn't we look for it? Hmph, silly boy, as you already know, Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all worlds, and with it carries ultimate power. And seeing as how Xehanort failed in his attempts to obtain it, it's only fitting that our Master claims it as his own. Not only will we have the power of ultimate light and darkness, but we shall recreate the worlds in our own image, and with the power of Kingdom Hearts, we will use it as a vessel to conquer many other countless worlds and universes that exist!

Dexeres: Well, unless you're stupid, you know that you aren't gonna get away with it, because we're here to stop you!

Illushihous: Ah, bold words for one such as you. Arrogance beckons the darkness young one, and you're full of it. Why don't you allow me to help you?

Dexeres: I have no heart, and my soul is all but taken from me. What happens to me doesn't matter. All that matters is that I do my best to help my friends defeat you!

Illushihous: Truly admirable words to be sure. Hmph, Bob, Hector, you will dispose of these fools!

Bob: With pleasure Master!

Hector: Consider it done!

Illushihous disappears, and Sora and the gang prepare for battle.

Hector: Well then Bob, let's have ourselves a show with these nitwits!

Donald: Hey, who are you calling nitwits!?

Bob and Hector charge forward, and much to Sora's surprise, he unexpectedly falls to the ground. The others dodge their attacks, and the Unborn Phantom starts it's assault. Bob and Hector cast Fused spells at them, while the Unborn swipes the party with it's claws.