Author's Note

Hey there everyone, here's another little author's note! So then, I hope you've all been enjoying the story so far! Anyways, I wanted to take this time to explain how this story came about in the first place!

You see, in KH13, the website where I originally posted this story, I was inspired to write by a member named Lu-Xun. His stories intrigued me, and the way he wrote them with such passion was what drove me to start writing myself! And so, the first story I wanted to do was a Kingdom Hearts story, and since I had already played all the games up till that point in time, which was in 2011, I decided that with all my knowledge of the games, I'd just play around with things a bit, and that's how I ended up with The Keyblade War Chapter 1!

Also, something to note on the Mysterious Figure, since I didn't know that he was Young Xehanort back then, I decided to let the character's identity be unknown, and I stuck with that! And well, basically my story is set in an alternate version of the Kingdom Hearts Universe, so if you all wonder to yourselves why events from Re:Coded or Dream Drop Distance aren't mentioned, it's because I hadn't played those games yet. And also, I set the story so that it takes place after Sora and the gang defeated Xehanort, so that way I don't have to remain constrained to just the Xehanort Saga!

So yeah, anyways, I hope you're all enjoying the story, for I'll keep posting more chapters! :D