Chapter Forty Two: The Final Battle Part 2: Aquaon, Rage Of The Sea

And so The Keyblade Wielders continue their march for what seems like hours and hours. They keep on walking through the barren wasteland, and they have no luck in finding The Master's lair. Defeating Bob and Hector and Windrayda was enough of a challenge, but finding the enemy's fortress is proving to be harder than they thought. They keep watch from the front and back to make sure that they aren't suddenly assaulted. The Shadow Seeker goes towards Xion and walks with her.

Shadow Seeker: So, are you nervous?

Xion: Just a little. But I know that as long as I have all of you by my side, we'll be able to pull through. That thought gives me courage.

Shadow Seeker: That's good to know. I just want all this to be over, so we can finally have some peace.

Xion: Me too. We'll make sure to put an end to this war and ensure the safety of all worlds.

Shadow Seeker: Yes.

They keep walking until they reach a valley that stretches wide to the horizon. They stop for a moment to gaze in awe at the sight. Kyle looks down and opens his eyes wide.

Kyle: Whoah, that's a long way down.

Trish: Don't worry Kyle, if you fall, I'll be here to catch you.

Kyle: Thanks Trish. Hey, where's Ventus?

Trish: Oh, he's over there with Sora and Riku.

Kyle: I see. You know Trish, we're lucky, aren't we?

Trish: Hehe, why do you say that?

Kyle: Because we have a friend as good as Ventus. He always watches over us, and he does his best to protect us. He's a good person. You know, I'm happy that you and him are together.

Trish: Thank you Kyle. And yes, we are pretty lucky to have a guy like him with us right?

Kyle: Hehe, yeah!

Aqua: Hey guys, stop. Stay perfectly still.

King Mickey: What is it Aqua?

Everyone stops and listens, and they hear a strange noise, as if a giant wave of water were crashing through the mountains. Then, in the distance, they see that the valley starts filling up with water! Then, in a sudden crack of thunder, Aquaon emerges from the waves and lands directly above The Keyblade Wielders. Before any of them is able to react, Aquaon causes a strong blizzard that freezes everyone, except Aqua, who managed to block off the attack. Then Aquaon turns around to face Aqua.

Aquaon: So, you've resisted my attack, eh? Ahh, for it seems you are also a master of water.

Aqua: Not just water. I control all the elements!

Aquaon: Ah, so you are the mage of this group of insects. Then this should prove amusing. I will drown you with sorrow and death!