Chapter Eight: The Man In Armor

As Sora and friends struggle to stay alive, they look to the far horizon and see a man in armor with a keyblade. They hope that this man is here to help, but in the blink of an eye, the man dissapears. The dragon clutches them tight to stop them from breathing.

Mushu: Oh, no, our one way ticket outta here just vanished! What do we do now?

Mulan: We can't lose hope, we have to stay alive!

Sora: Gotta get loose!

All of a sudden, the dragon's wings are cut off, and the dragon roars in pain. 

Donald: Now's our chance, attack!!!

Sora: Everyone together!!! 

All of them unite their powers to form a beam, but it is still not enough.

Sora: How can the dragon still resist this power? It should be defeated by now!

Then, Sora feels someone behind him. When he looks back, he sees the man in armor pointing his Keyblade and summoning power from it.

Sora: Thanks!

Man in Armor: ...

Then, in an instant, the beam becomes even more powerfull, and the dragon starts fading away, unable to resist the power of light. 

Goofy: A-hyuck, we did it!!!

Donald: Hooray! We're saved!!!

Mulan: Thank goodness!

Mushu: Ha ha, we kicked some bad guy butt, and we owe it all to knight in shining armor guy!!!

Sora: Hey, thanks for the help, I'm Sora, this is Donald, Goofy, Mushu and Mulan. What's your name?

Man in Armor: ...

Donald: Hey, what's the big idea!? Sora's asking a question, don't be rude and answer!!!

Goofy: Donald, don't be so fussy, maybe the good fella is shy. If you ask politely, he will talk. Now then, could you please tell us your name mister?

Man in Armor: ...

The man stays silent, he reaches out his hand and he shows to them a starshaped object.

Sora: Huh? Hey, that looks a lot like the good luck charm Kairi gave me! Where did you get that?

Man in Armor: ...

Mushu: Sora, there are three possible explanations as to why this dude does'nt talk. One, he is a mute. Two, he's a lethal assassin, or three, he's just a rude guy.

Sora: Donald, Goofy, let's go back to Radiant Garden. Mulan, will you be able to handle things here for now?

Mulan: Yes, I'll go to the other villages and make sure everyone is safe, don't worry.

Sora: All right then. Hey, stranger, come with us!

The man, still silent, simply throws his Keyblade into the air, and before their very eyes, it transforms into a keyblade glider.

Goofy: I think he's gonna follow us there.

Sora: Okay then, let's go.

Meanwhile, Trish, Ethan, and Ventus are about to depart for Port Royal.

Ethan: Okay, preparations set, all ready!

Ventus: Good, now we have to go, the longer we stay here, the more destruction unfolds.

Trish: Right! Goodbye Master Kairi, goodbye Master Aqua!!!

Aqua: Goodbye!

Kairi: So, they've left already?

Aqua: Yes, I hope everything goes well.

Kairi: Don't worry, we must have hope, everything will turn out all right.

Aqua: You're right. We must have hope and be strong. Hey, what's that?

They look to the skies and they see two objects, as they get closer, Kairi gets overjoyed.

Kairi: Sora!!!

When the gummi ship lands, Sora rushes to Kairi and kisses her.

Sora: I missed you.

Kairi: Me too. I'm so glad all of you are safe!

Sora: Well, we owe it to that guy in armor over there.

The man slowly approaches towards Aqua, and then stops, as if staring at her. Aqua stands there shocked and starts crying then quickly hugs the man.

Aqua: Terra!

Terra: ...

Sora: That's Terra!?

Everyone stands shocked at the fact that the man is indeed Terra. How did he escape from the Keyblade Graveyard? Will he ever speak? What will happen next? Be here for Chapter Nine: Terra's Awakening...