Chapter Twenty: The Boy From The Unknown

Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Dexeres, Riku, Kairi and the rest are in the portal awaiting to arrive at Disney Castle. They are still recovering from the fact that Radiant Garden is no more. Everyone is quiet, and uncertainty looms at large. Ventus can still not believe that Ethan betrayed him, and Dexeres is still puzzled as to why the Mysterious Figure helped them escape. And the boy named Kyle is still unconscious.

Terra: Allright guys, when we arrive to Disney Castle, the first thing we have to do is prepare defenses that can hold back the Heartless and the Unborn.

Aqua: Yes, we have to make sure that we protect the castle at all costs. For now, Disney Castle will be our home.

Cid: Okay then, so all of us that managed to escape from a icky date with darkness will do all we can to help.

Yuffie: You know Cid, it's just like the Mysterious Figure said, we can work on the airship on the castle.

Merlin: Hmm, yes, of course. But the fact still remains, who was the one that caused this? Until now, nothing of this magnitude had consumed Radiant Garden...but it's just as Dexeres said, the darkness was far more stronger than anything we had felt before. Ohh, I do hope that Leon is allright.

Riku: Your right! We hadn't seen him when we went to your house. I wonder if he managed to escape.

Aerith: He's a strong person, I'm sure he made it out. It'll take a lot more than darkness to keep him down. Hehe, I suspect that we'll be seeing him very soon.

Ventus: Guys, what are we going to do about this kid? Will he wake up?

Dexeres: Don't worry, I can sense his heart beat. He's alive, just unconscious. But Ven, I have to ask...why did Ethan betray us?

Ventus: I'm just as surprised as you are. I just can't believe it...Trish and I were just in the garden and then he suddenly came and started to talk about protecting Trish from me. It's like he thought I was going to let Vanitas out. Then, we fought...he was going to kill me...but that's when Trish took the blow for me, and she got severely wounded. He got angry and made a portal and disappeared...

Aqua: Ven, I'm so sorry for what happened.

Terra: Is there anything we can do?

Ventus: No guys...I just have to figure this out. This is a situation involving him and me, and I'll be the one that solves this problem.

They all remain silent for the remaining time left for them to arrive to Disney Castle. Shortly after, they arrive at the Engine Room of Disney Castle.

Chip: Dale, Dale, look, look over there! It's Riku and Kairi! And more of our friends!

Dale: Whoah, it is! Boy are we glad to see you!

Cid: Hmph, this is some fancy engine room you have here. It'll be perfect for building the airship.

Riku: Hey guys, where's Queen Minnie?

Dale: She's in the Hall of the Cornerstone!

Riku: All right. Come on everyone, let's go.

Yuffie: Oh, Aerith, Cid and me will stay here with Chip and Dale to work on the airship.

Cid: Don't worry about us, we'll be quite busy here.

Aerith: Hehe, go on, say hi to the queen for me.

Aqua: Okay, we'll see you all later.

Meanwhile, the Mysterious Figure walks silently along the shores of The Realm of Darkness. He walks for many hours until he sits on a nearby boulder to rest. He then hears a voice.